Primary Profile: Project Manager, Technical Architect and Salesforce Administrator in Salesforce and Salesforce Developer
Secondary Profile: Gathering and analysis of requirements and delivery of solutions
Hardware Windows: 2000 and older versions, Unix, and Linux
Operating Systems: Windows 2000 and older versions, Unix, and Linux
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, MySql, SQL, Postgress
App. Servers: IIS 6.0
Other: SharePoint, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, HIS, BizTalk, Dataloader, ER Win
Salesforce Consultant developer/administrator
- Working for a Bank, doing a portal project for a new business line for deposits, where all the customers can lend money and do transactions for payments to another entity like Bank of America, Wels Fargo, Amex, etc.
- My responsibilities are the security access to the portal site and communities, like login, change password, create new user accounts and validate the user with MFA (Multifactor authentication).
- Creating interface to manage documents with salesforce for a Construction project.
- All of this manage by SCRUM methodology and Kanban using JIRA for assignations. Confluence for the Requirements and Bitbucket as a code repository and Github as a control version system.
Salesforce Project Manager/Technical Leader
- Lead a team from Confidential and USA to implement the Sales Cloud (Leads, Opportunities, Contacts, Accounts, Contracts, Reports, Dashboards and Loading data) to a new Salesforce Org for a Medical Support Org.
- Resolve technical issues from administration, configuration, development and architecture for the Salesforce team.
- Deliver on time the requirements from the SFDC team, and resolve support issues to the users.
- Data management, cleaning, converting and uploading the information to the new org from different sources.
Salesforce Project Manager
- Implementing Service cloud with three stages, the first one is the record and track the cases, the second one is the integration with the Oracle Business Suite 11 and the third one is the integration with the CTI.
- Agent of change management to give some training to use the 100% Salesforce futures.
- Business analyst understanding and given suggestions for improvements to the process and to Salesforce.
- Architect for new technologies integrated with Salesforce like Oracle, .Net and BI.
- Implement governance and best practices to the company Salesforce instance for Administration and Configuration, and for developers.
- Admin four SFDC instances giving control for the Change Management process and manage the packages to QA to production.
- Establish the governance for Salesforce and standards for configuration and developments.
- Programming weekly and monthly backups.
- Establish SCRUM/Kanban methodology for deliveries to production and follow up the projects/enhancements.
- Collaborate as consultant for Global Core projects that include Salesforce.
- Currently working on the Salesforce architecture and solutions involving bank loans
- Worked on Salesforce opportunities for Softtek Customers: Broadcom, HEB Confidential, Honeywell, Bancomer and Kaplan University
Salesforce Admin/Technical Leader
- Worked with the SFDC team on highly visible projects doing configuration and testing
- Tasked with the design, execution and documentation of cleaning up the old customer service processes
- Over 20 different processes are included in Case.
- Included clean - up of record types, page layouts, fields, assignment rules, triggers, apex classes, validation rules
- Worked on projects with 5 different lines of business: Marketing, Pricing, Furniture, SFDC team, Sales Ops
- Worked with the product owner in figuring out solutions for the wide variety of business asks
- Worked with all aspects of SFDC to execute the multiples business asks of the team
Project Leader/Salesforce Analyst
- Analyzed, designed, developed and delivered enhancements for the lead object which included reports, flows, visualforce pages and visualforce components
- Developed a cross-reference object to compare Fandeli products vs competitors.
- Rolled out Salesforce successfully in Confidential City, Monterrey and Queretaro.
- Leading BI teams, CRM and Legacy systems
- Implemented Information Security Access with collaboration rules and roles in Salesforce.
- Implemented IT methodology for projects based on PMP best practices, continual service improvement and support process based on ITIL
- Used change management for new technologies like BI, CRM and ERP.
- Technical instructor for Salesforce and BI Business Objects Enterprise.
- Modeled Enterprise Collaboration with SharePoint wikis, forums, blogs, intranet and extranets, Advanced Search.
Senior .Net Consultant
- Implemented BI Fraud prevention and tracking systems, measured the impact in the bank for the internet service transactions, credit and personal banking.
- Analyzed, designed and developed technologies using Microsoft as an interface to connect with a java servlet
- Followed project Confidential DataMart Audit, using Cognos 8 and Oracle 8i Database.
- Developed and maintained Confidential Fraud Monitoring Systems, using Microsoft .Net technologies.
- Lead in developing a project for PROSA fraud prevention, sales points, and CECOBAN send and receive check validations.
- Java, Visual Basic 6.0 and .Net Analyst working for Banamex Bank.
- Worked with Microsoft integration technologies like Biztalk, and other technologies like TIBCO, Web services and Tuxedo for Banamex Bank.
- Java projects for Remate Electrónico Inc.
- Developed an application in Oracle 8i Developer to manage civil official documents like Recognition Certificate, Civil Engagements, Divorces, etc. for the DF Government.