- QA Lead/Sr QA with over 16 years of software testing experience working with various industries like Credit card decisioning, Finance, Telecom, Call center software & Enterprise mobility management . Involved in entire QA Life Cycle, which includes Design, Development, and Implementation of the entire QA process. Certified Scrum master who worked in an Agile/Scrum environment alongside Development and Product Management to deliver high quality solutions. Experienced in leading QA Teams & mentoring team members globally.
- Mobile app testing on iOS, Android & Windows platform
- Developing, Evaluating and Executing Test Plan & Test cases for Mobile app testing & Web based applications.
- Preparing and Executing Integration, System and Regression tests on Mobile apps (iOs, Android & Windows) and Web based applications.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and/or Continuous Deployment tools
- Leading a team, good mentor to team members & assisting them resolve issues/challenges they faced during the testing phase.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Energetic and perseverant self - starter who is known for excelling goals and objectives.
Defect Tracking tools: Jira, Test Director/ Quality Center, PVCS, CMVC, qtest
Database: Oracle, Ms SQL, Teradata, Toad, Informatica, Access
Tools /Software: Confidential Vcenter converter, Vsphere client, WinRunner, QA Partner, Postman (API testing), Selenium, Appium, Atlassian products (Bamboo, Bitbucket, Confluence), SOAP UI, Zeplin, Eclipse
Sr QA Engineer
- Working as a Sr QA Engineer to analyse requirements, develop test plan & strategies, create & execute test cases for Enterprise mobility management product. Participated in Agile planning meeting & provided estimates for QA tasks. Proficient in creating & executing functional & system tests on mobile applications. Experience with Atlassian products like Jira (for defect tracking & agile planning) & confluence (for creating test progress documents & reference documents). Experience with continuous integration tool like Bamboo. Deployed mobile applications on various platforms like iOs, Android & Windows & executed functional tests. Style guide & specs from design documents (created in Zeplin) were used to perform UI testing for mobile apps on iOs, Android & Windows platform. Used HPQC to record & report tests progress. Utilized SQL to run queries and manipulate data in database. Used Postman to determine if APIs return the correct response to verify functionality and expose failures. Proficient in debugging failures by viewing log files using Android Studio (Android testing), Charles proxy (iOS) & Fiddler (windows). Experience in executing automated test cases (based on Appium and Selenium) for mobile and web applications. Created Vm’s using Vsphere client to build test environments for functional testing.
- Worked as QA lead Confidential Confidential to coordinate work related to the web based call center software, Confidential Frontline Advisor & Agent advisor module. Confidential Frontline Advisor monitors contact center agent performance metrics and behavioural rules, alerting managers when business objectives are not being met and if calls are being handled outside of contact center performance guidelines. Confidential Agent Advisor provides the agents with the same performance information the supervisor has and gives them the opportunity to proactively manage their own performance in real time.
- Responsible for creating & maintaining Confidential framework that supports Advisor modules. Task involved restoring the Confidential image (VM) & creating additional objects once the Confidential framework version was finalized for a particular release. Created databases either in Oracle or MS SQL to support the modules. Installed modules against Windows or Linux environments using Ant installer. Created SQL queries to query the database to make sure correct records were inserted by the adapter module in appropriate tables. Validated the corresponding metric on front end. Supported the automation team with functional knowledge & test data creation. Executed python scripts created by automation team & reviewed the results. Reviewed & approved test plans & test cases created by team members. Assist team members in estimating work effort & managing risks & dependencies. Assisted offshore team members with setting their test environment & creating test data. Monitored their progress on daily basis & helped them with any issues they faced. Participated in sprint/agile planning meetings. Provided estimates for requirements targeted for a particular release. Used Jira for bug reporting & scrum planning.
Senior Quality Analyst
- Worked as Senior Analyst Confidential Confidential &T, one of the largest wireless company providing customers with wireless technology designed to enrich their lives.
- Created SQL queries to validate data in Business Intelligence Database (BID), a centralized warehouse that integrates and consolidates Confidential &T’s corporate information from different databases, applications and source systems. Analysed & reviewed the System & Functional requirements with the solution architects & data architects to define data requirements as the foundation for database design & data extraction. Created Test Plans & detailed Test cases for all the projects. Involved in resolving data issues across applications, including discrepancies of definition, format and function. Part of the iphone project. Tested the functionality to Identify New/Existing Subscribers and identify & calculate Revenue Share.
- Worked on a conversion project. The objective was to improve the overall performance by rebalancing the customer load between markets by dividing the current market across 3 separate markets. Requested test data based on the System & Functional requirements from various billing systems like CARE & TELEGENCE to perform End to End testing. Identified & reported defects for the data warehouse applications in Test Director/Quality Center. Generated reports using Business Objects for various projects. Verified the format of the report. Created SQL queries to validate data populated in the reports. Generated ad hoc reports. Generated reports using Siebel Analytics. This project allowed end user to view account & subscriber level billing data pulled from different databases. Verified the login & visibility rules for all the reports. Verified & validated the extracts/ feeds generated from Business Intelligence Database.
Senior Quality Analyst
- Worked as Senior Quality Assurance Confidential Confidential . Confidential provides solutions across the entire customer life cycle, including acquisition, portfolio management and collection. Solutions call upon sophisticated technology developed to improve productivity for credit card lenders, leading retailers, utilities, and other marketers, either by reducing data access and decisioning costs or improving decision effectiveness.
- Met with customer during Design phase of software. Review project documentation for all assigned projects to ensure that the project requirements are clearly defined. Develop and execute test cases based on business requirements. Report defects via corporate Bug tracking software and escalate issues as needed. Contribute to the project success in a team environment while simultaneously completing individual tasks and goals. Went an extra mile to make sure projects are deployed on time & correct the first time. QA Team lead to coordinate testing efforts for migration project. Data was migrated from Oracle database to Informatica. Performed testing, assigned work & coordinated QA efforts in testing all the processes in the new database. Executed batch processes on Unix machine & verified output files. Support customers during User Acceptance Testing. Gave demonstration of the pilot program (web based interface that allows used to configure risk & marketing strategies) to the customer.
- Worked as a Quality Analyst on Resource Information Management Systems (RIMS). This software application was developed to effectively manage corporate resource information. Prepared Test cases for Personal Management Systems, PMS (a module within RIMS). Prepared Test cases for testing QUI front end & automated scripts using WinRunner.
- Worked as a Quality Analyst with Software Development group Confidential Confidential . Involved in testing ecommerce product BellSouth SiteBuilder. Site BuilderSM is a BellSouth branded service which allows customers to create internet web sites ranging in breadth and complexity from a basic company identification (“business card” or “web site”)to e-commerce with hundreds of illustrated products/services and a range of payment options.
- Prepared Test plan to adhere to product specifications and requirements. Tested all Web pages to ensure accurate display of Information & proper navigation between pages. Reviewed test results for compliance to specifications and reported discrepancies using CMVC. Automated test cases to create test scripts for Regression testing using WinRunner.
- Worked as a Test Analyst in the Information System Division Confidential State of Confidential . Performed System testing on the product Individual Income Tax system. Individual Income Tax System is designed to streamline the Internal processes performed by Individual Income Tax unit. It processes taxpayer's requests, performs audits, conducts research, and maintains appropriate return documentation.
- Performed targeted testing as per the design specifications. Used Access to Query database for validating Data. Involved in Identifying, analyzing and documenting defects using PVCS. Responsible for the design, development, and support of test scripts for functional testing of the product using Mercury tool WinRunner.
- Involved in Functional testing of AutoTEAM,a datasheet software from Digital Tools. It helps reduce the cycle time by administering tight control over all aspects of a project & was used by companies like Sun, Nortel & GE Medical. Testing the product on a variety of platforms like SUN SOLARIS, HP UX, Win95, Win3.11 & Windows NT (Version 3.51 & 4.0).
- Involved in the Design and Execution of Test Plan and automation of Test Cases using QA Partner. Performed Integration testing between different products. Involved in testing Java Based Web Client.
- Used SQL to query database to validate data in tables. Trained new employees on the Product & various in-house developed software products.