Precise detail - oriented Accounts Payable Manager with sound judgement and decision-making skills; who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Seeking a role of increased responsibility and authority.
Accounts Payable Manager
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Performed regular check requests and check runs.
- Functioned as vendor point of contact for company on a regular basis.
- Oversaw administration of proper procedures and controls.
- Received and acted upon audit requests promptly and accurately.
- Managed matching coding and other payables on a regular basis.
- Oversaw administration of ACH payments EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) and checks
- Provide HR and Payroll for 30 employees, Netchex
- Executive Assistant to the VP and 4 Directors of Client Services, support the Account Management Team with providing tracking for distributions and maintaining SalesForce data entry and QC. Build reports for team upon request. Schedule yearly Sales Meetings, conferences, business travel, and process expenses weekly for the team.
- Assistant to the Director of the Customer Service Center and Clinical Hub. Acting as a liaison between the Director and Supervisors and leads from each department. Assist with Clarity budget forecasting for all three departments, provide administrative assistance as necessary to ensure continuity in the daily operations.
- Responsible for staffing and daily operations for 120 employees. Manage onsite HR responsibilities including Orientation and New Hire onboarding process. Assist with identifying and scheduling new talent, VMS manager for online candidate sourcing in DotStaff.
- Med B Manager, lead a team of 3 Medicare B Billers, using Microsoft Access, provide approvals for billing and maintain pharmacy licensure to allow effective billing. Keep the team up to date on changes in billing and training for new enhancements.
- Validation and reconciliation of PTO and Payroll. Utilize SAP for coding and invoice approval for location expenditures.
- Execution of spreadsheet creation and management, utilizing Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and Access. Spearhead project management as directed, building and developing processes for successful applications of all procedures.
- Identify and resolve operational issues including IT and telecom issues daily. Responsible for Facilities Maintenance and onsite IT set up and maintenance.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities while meeting deadlines
- Reconciles general ledger reports bank statements and credit card statements
- Participates in all levels of journal entry, month-end, and fiscal close processes
- Understands tax reporting and GAAP compliance requirements
- Full-cycle bookkeeping skills, including payroll, taxes, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and facilitating audit processes
- Extensive knowledge in business administration as well as licensing and procedures for compliance, including insurance and 401K
- 10 years of experience with multiple software programs for management of reporting and processing payroll
- Extensive familiarity in SAP and MS Office applications including advanced knowledge of QuickBooks, Outlook, Word and Excel
- High ability to work independently or as part of an accounting team
- Excellent dependability in maintaining strict customer confidentiality
- Approaches assignments with a customer service mentality
- Excellent accounting practices
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail with the capacity to detect errors
- Experienced Software user and administrator for many different industries.
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certified