ETL Data AnalystConfidential
- Proficient in Data Analysis, System Analysis, Business Requirement Gathering, Data Modeling, Technical Documentation with around 6 years of experience in IT.
- Experienced and comfortable working on various databases like SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata.
- Well conversant with test case design, test case execution, test data preparation, SDLC concepts, Defect Life cycle
- Analyzed performance improvement pathways by parallelizing the scheduled of Informatica jobs using UNIX Shell Scripting thereby improving time to deliver.
- Experienced in designing reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Excel Pivot table based on OLAP cubes.
- Proficient in Oracle 11g, Teradata, SQL Server, PL/SQL on UNIX and Windows platforms. Extensive experience in Database activities like Data Modeling, Design, development, maintenance, performance monitoring and tuning, troubleshooting, data migration etc.
- Proficient in preparing Presentations, Graphs, Pivot Tables using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Well Versed with advance concept in Excel. Worked with Vlookup, Index, Match, IF Statements, Pivots and creating complex formulas
- Data Analysis primarily Identifying Data Sets, Source Data, Source Meta Data, Definitions and Data Formats.
- Created logical physical data models and Metadata to support the requirements
- Organized data and got requirements for filters, sorts and ranking in the Reports.
- Written specification for Project Provisioning and Report Migration Documents for migrating reports between different environments.
- Experienced Data Quality Testing Data Analysis, Data Validation, Data Verification, Data Cleansing, Data Completeness and identifying data mismatch.
- Did Data profiling to understand type of data needed to test complex business transformation and mocked up data for testing as well.
- Provide data normalization and quality assurance for client deliverables. Manage large data sets utilizing SQL queries, Microsoft Excel, and proprietary data management software.
- Created a Data Mapping document after each assignment and wrote the transformation rules for each field as applicable
Testing Tools: HP Quality Center 9.2/ ALM, Clear Case
Databases: DB2 V9.1, Oracle 11g/ 10g, PL/SQL, SQL Server 2012, Teradata 13
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows, server
ETL Tools: Informatica 9.x/8.x, SSIS, Ab Initio
BI Tools: Hyperion, SSRS, Cognos, Business Objects
Other tools: Erwin, ERStudio