Results - oriented, bilingual in French, Senior Consultant with extensive experience in software and high tech, specializing in business analysis, Salesforce administration, and Agile methodologies.
DEMONSTRATED STRENGTHS IN:
- Business analysis
- Web content management
- Salesforce administration
- Project Management
- Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- SharePoint support
- Peers and coaching
- French (bilingual)
- HTML and CSS
- Testing eCommerce
- Customer service
- Videography and photography
- Further in Salesforce Administration after obtaining the Salesforce Administration .
- Conducted a class for PSE employees to transition to Agile methodologies
- Provided coaching to two teams to kick off their new projects
- Managed a database of 35,000 requirements
- Created regular and ad hoc requirements status reports for business stakeholders
- Streamlined change management processes of requirements for the business and technical teams
- Trained vendors to adopt best practices through workshops
- Managed communication and project scoping for the online store's promotions and product launches
- Managed assets creation and task assignments for the UX team
- Created worldwide markets' delivery schedule for the Global Project Manager
- Maintained communication with stakeholders to ensure requirements are met
- Photography / Video Production and stock media creation.
Salesforce System Administrator
- Supported new and existing Salesforce users database
- Created reports, workflows, dashboards, and performed other configurations as needed
- Designed interactive learning missions for retail sales agents via mLevel, a game-based learning mobile application
- Gathered requirements, plan features, and phone specifications via interviews of business stakeholders and research
- Created content and game questions to challenge sales agents Confidential the local and national level
- Migrated an intranet site via Agile Methodologies for insurance agents nationwide to a new portal's SharePoint platform
- Introduced Agile methodologies to help product owners create user stories via templates
- Ran daily scrum to assess progress made by the team
- Ensured identical functionality and UI were maintained through testing
- Designed a Record Management structure prototype to handle the multiple ways records were saved and organized
- Defined and created business requirements through interviews and workshops
- Tested a Dynamics data migration implementation for Toronto's real estate agents
- Designed Dynamics CRM test cases with a mixture of manual and logical queries
- Managed the redesign and launch of a public-facing web site
- Gathered requirements and managed budget and schedule
- Helped create and publish content via the Drupal platform
- Trained stakeholders on editing and updating their content
- Redesigned a web site where residents can apply for, and track permits
- Led requirement visualization sessions to define requirements
- Managed several project teams for various end-to-end web sites launches from estimation, to analysis, design, development, test,, and post launch support.
- Used proprietary web publishing tools and SharePoint
Web Publisher and Content Manager
- Managed Email marketing execution for both US and worldwide emails.
- Participated in strategy meetings with Confidential marketing managers to get campaigns set up, and provided guidance on how the marketer’s objectives can be met.
- Coordinated offshore teams to perform QA of campaign setups via SQL logic, privacy compliance, and legal conformity.
- Troubleshot HTML content issues and established coding guidelines.
Senior Site Manager and Lead Localization Site Manager
- Managed teams from design, development, and test to publish and support marketing and e-commerce sites within time, budget, and scope for Confidential .
- Consulted with and advised stakeholders to evolve and enhance web sites' user experience.
- Consulted to maximize Search Engine Optimization through tracking and analytics reports.
- Led the team in localizing multiple Confidential Windows sites for over 50 markets.
- Created sessions for project managers to adopt localization processes.
- Encoded, edited, and established guidelines for marketing videos on Confidential Windows sites.
Localization Test Engineer
- Developed test plans and performed gaming and media application testing.
- Certified commercial, technical, and marketing web content for translation, grammar, and functionality.
- Documented testing methodologies and French grammatical rules.
- Led a localization team to test the international game newsletter "The Score."
- Performed French voiceover for the Helix Producer tutorial.