- A results - driven IWMS (Integrated Workplace Management System) and CAFM (Computer Aided Facilities Management) professional with over 20 years of experience specializing in project management, business analysis, building operations and maintenance, real estate, space (MAC), development, implementation, integration, customization, upgrades, data migration, and sales.
- Over 10 years of experience in mechanical design and engineering within the Defense and Space industry.
- A proven leader with project management success in developing customized solutions that improve business processes and profitability.
- Strong functional knowledge of facilities operations and maintenance, space planning, capital projects, and lease management.
- Solid leadership skills with the ability to motivate and educate teams.
- IBM Tririga
- RS Means
- HP Application Lifestyle Management
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Project Management
- Facilities Management
- Operations and Maintenance
- Client Relations
- Business Systems Analyst
- Gap analysis
- Vendor Relations and Negotiation
- Training and Development
Technical Delivery Manager
Confidential, St Louis, MO
- Create project schedule and implementation plans
- Project lead for Confidential implementation
- Provide best practices for work order management and preventive maintenance to determine the best path for the client
- Perform data transformation and validation and load to ETL for implementation into 360Facility software
Business Systems Analyst
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Interviewed stakeholders to write detailed business and technical documents based on customers’ needs or Company’s strategic goals.
- Create and update business requirements.
- Review 3rd party assessment team’s deliverables.
Confidential, Falls Church, VA
- Designed multiple integrations in a team effort to create an alert system that drastically reduced data errors by improving the automated processes.
Confidential, Mount Dora, FL
- Improved support turnaround for Sarasota County Schools by doing a gap analysis on business processes and implementing best practices.
- Lead team of 5 developers and reduced the design process timeline by creating design templates giving consistency and clarity.
Confidential, Pearland, TX
- Drove the effort to offer training to our clients resulting in fewer support calls that resulted in trust and renewal of support contracts.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Organized meetings with business leaders to create gap analysis and design criteria.
- Greatly improved the data gathering process by creating SQL routines that combined data across multiple databases improving the efficiency of data import across legacy systems.
Confidential, St. Petersburg, FL
- Planned process from beginning to end for installation and customizations
- Created test scripts for UAT
Application Developer / SME
Confidential, Huntsville, AL
- Assumed the project from a prior client and greatly reduced the schedule to go live by 9 months
- Gave development training and end user training as well as long term support for MAC team
Small Business Owner
Confidential, Merritt Island, FL
- Won Raytheon facilities support contract to provide project management and design of HVAC and plumbing projects, CAFM systems management for moves and changes (MAC), and operations and maintenance.
- Improved the facilities budget for Raytheon, St. Petersburg, FL by reducing support costs 50% with the implementation of ARCHIBUS and Facility Center software, training team members to improve daily processes, and cutting unnecessary software.
- Streamlined document control process by designing a new system and implementing new technology resulting in better efficiency of retrieving technical and design documentation.