- As a Certified PM and an Electrical and Computer Science graduate, I have over 15 years of experience working in different areas for large global corporations where I had opportunities to lead teams and projects to do: business development, analysis, consensus building, people development, engagement management, release management, and customer satisfactory management by using thorough project plans in both Waterfall and Agile Environments.
- End to end project management for fast development cycle, instant deployment, and real - time distribution, responsible for project financials as well as resource and client management. Harmony plentechnical prowess and operational experience to help them make informed decisions that improve operational productivity (both efficiency and efficacy) while protecting our valued community.
- Projects include formulation of long and short strategic priorities and plans, analysis and recommendation related to industry trends, expansion opportunities, and internal business performance improvement.
- Effectively communicate to technical and business staff, management and executives across various geographies. Experienced leading and working with diverse, cross-cultural and cross-functional teams.
- Creative forward thinker, talented, capable and very willing team player providing business solutions with ROI and customer experience in mind.
- Solid foundation of PMI Project Management Methodology (Initiating, Planning, Executing, Change Controlling and Closing). SDLC (Requirements Gathering, Analyze, Design, Develop, Test, Change Release and Implementation). CPDM (CC, EC, DC, FCSRR, GAC, & EOLC). Trained in Scrum and experienced in Agile Project Management. Proficient in structured problem solving DMAIC Methodology, DMM (Data Mgmt Methodology), Oracle-Agile PLM software (PC, EC, PGC, and PPM Modules), PLM (Product Lifecycle Mgmt: Introduction, Growth, Maturity, Decline), Cost Mgmt, Vendor Mgmt, Manufacturing Mgmt, New Product Introduction, Process Flow Charts, BOM evaluation, Data Mining, ad hoc customized reports.
- Disaster Recovery, Data Center Move, Merger & Acquisition, Access and Identity Management, and Asset Management. ITS Security and Authentication.
- Experience in Financial Management and Analysis, including FP&A, P&L, budgeting, forecasting, actual, QTC (Quote to Cash) and accounting. Enterprise resource planning (ERP); Oracle® E-Business Suite (EBS) R12.1; Enterprise resource planning (ERP); Customer relationship management (CRM); Supply chain management (SCM);
- Oracle Hyperion Finance & Crystal Report, Siebel/Oracle Dashboard Deployment, MS Project, Web Designing and Database Processing (Fundamentals, Design and Implementations). Advanced skills in MS office (Excel, Essbase, Smartview, Word, Power Point, Access, and Visio). Confidential Keynote, Omni raffle, Outliner, and Planner. SAP: BO, BOXI. Knowledge of Confidential ’s Confidential Communications & Collaboration suite of tools: Wiki Page, Telepresence, Java/J2EE and SOA (Services Oriented Architecture); Experience with JIRA and Confluence, e Commerce.
On Site Consultant
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Ensured Confidential Master Data Management Track’s Integration Project Schedule & Deliverables are met.
- Coordinated tasks across multiple Confidential teams (Product Engineering, Product Marketing, Sales, Planning, Testing, and Project MGMT Team). Communicate project status and track open issues until completion.
- Provided regular status updates and escalate issues/roadblocks if any using share point and Communications and Collaboration tool like One Note, shared drives, Confidential Docs, Spreadsheets and or MS Office products (Excel, Word). Comfortable with using shortcut formulas, pivot table, vlookup, etc.
On Site Consultant
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Worked with multiple core teams: Product, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Packaging, Program Management, Product Marketing, Materials, Global Supply Chain, Vendors, and Contract Manufacturers, etc., and provided strategic analysis, and reporting for NPI related documentation.
- Structured BOMs (Bill of materials) in Oracle-Agile PLM, review, and routed all change orders (e.g. ECOs, MCOs, Deviations, etc.) for approvals. Provided secure, timely, and accurate visibility with version control of product information and processes to every stakeholder at each stage in the product lifecycle.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
PM/ Business System Analyst
- Role-based access control, Provisioning/De-provisioning of accounts, and Metadata replication/Synchronization.
- Organized and managed data validation between systems: 1) Hyperions (Old vs New); 2) Essbase vs gCore, 3) Hyperion vs. DRM; SIT (System Integrated Test) & BAT (Business Acceptance Test) issue identification and resolution
- Produced ad hoc reports; Assisted end users with problems and resolves issues.
- Identified dependencies, closed gaps between functional components of Hyperion Planning (v11) among web forms and reporting, business rules to ensure on time release with highest satisfaction from Business end users.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Single POC for identifying gaps & nonstandard process steps, risks in Deals, Quoting, Ordering, Booking, Invoicing, and Support Models in order to go Live & normalized before handed over to RTB (Run the Business)
- Managed product releases and end to end PLC Management.
- Completed Impact Assessment in record time: 1) Confidential team will need to manually support billing the customer in arrears by leveraging the existing Utility Based Billing ( Confidential ) process; 2) Regional Operations (RO) team will be expected to support at the end of Normalization and cutover to RTB; 3) Commercial Finance team was aware of its support for manual sale compensation process; 4) Additional FTE funding was approved.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Phase I (90 days pilot): Productivity hours gained 23,000 annualized; There were more business less than 12 months duration which we didn’t want that but expected; No indication of Abuse (Pilot is successful); Partner feedback was excellent; more funding and governance needed to go on to Phase II.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Sr. IT Business Systems Analyst/PM
- Reversed engineering and documented BRD, FRD, processes flows, use cases, training manuals and other technical documents for the projects. Built the roadmap for the tools to tailor to a defined audience (internal users, claim adjusters, lawyers, group sales and individual insurance agent)
- Participate in the design and documentation old & new features during the quoting, billing, purchasing, and e-payment processes. Collaborated with Technical Leads, Architects, Engineers, Developers, and User Experience Designers on scope, solutions, constraints, and risks in order to support planning of UAT.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Sr. BA/PM Backend Database
- Wrote BRD and business test plan for Confidential web site, Quoting and Ordering Management web & mobile app; facilitated resolution of issues, Remedy cases; managed demands of releases into an overall plan by using either Water Fall or Agile Methodology and CPDM.
- Oracle Application Support: created Business Intelligence footprint in support Operation’s strategy and Governance initiatives.
- Established ownership and accountability of the data, data definitions, hierarchy, and reporting (SSOT).
- Enhanced business intelligence foundational capabilities around customer and enterprise view, security, performance and user’s experiences.
Confidential, Cupertino, CA
Sr. Oracle-Agile PLM Project Manager
- Designed the architect of the interim Biz Process for Part & BOM creation before & after Agile PLM implementation: AS-IS & TO-BE Workflow Gap analysis and documents, User Experience Governance (Process, Business Rules & Policy) Alignment.
- Constructed Master Excel Template which can be used to stimulate the system for supply chain management before the actual implementation.