- An experienced Senior Consultant, Business Analyst, Developer and Project Manager, knowledgeable from both a Functional and Technical perspective.
- Responsible for turnkey solutions in Fortune 1000 companies, reporting to CIO/CEO, VP and Director level managers.
- Primarily focused on Lawson, however very capable of ERP (Workday, PeopleSoft) system analysis, architecture and design, management of vendor relationships and creating solutions through best practices. Industries focused on are Healthcare and Utilities.
- Senior Solution Architect focused on Healthcare industry
- Senior Consultant for Lawson SCM/HCM/FI conversion to PeopleSoft and Workday for Healthcare industry
- Senior Technical Consultant for Lawson SCM/EDI Implementation for Healthcare industry
- Lead Technical and Functional Consultant for Lawson SCM Remediation project for Healthcare industry
- Lead Technical Consultant and Project Manager for Lawson HCM, SCM and Financials for Utilities industry
- Product/Project Manager for global ASP (SaaS) and Lawson Gain partner
Lawson: V7 thru V11 Cloudsuite, 4 GL, Java Script, Add - ins, LAUA, MSCM, LBI, Crystal Reports
Database/Scripting: SQL Server, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, DB2, Korn Shell, Perl
Operating Systems: UNIX (Solaris, HP, AIX), Linux, Windows, MVS, Lawson LSF and Landmark
Office Productivity: MS Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Sharepoint, Remedy
Confidential, Beverly, Massachusetts
- As a Senior Consultant for the Lawson LBI implementation, designed, developed and modified existing Crystal Reports for the Grant Management module at the client’s Research Institute.
Confidential, Wakefield, Massachusetts
- As a Senior Consultant for the Lawson HR/Payroll/Benefits to Workday conversion ( Confidential ), provided interface and conversion development for multiple facilities within the organization, using Lawson Case/4GL, SQL, Excel and Perl scripts.
- Converted 20,000 + employees across 3 healthcare organizations into one cloud tenant.
Confidential, New York, New York
Senior Solution Architect
- As a Senior Solution Architect, primarily in the Healthcare space, was responsible for creating solution designs and upgrades (V9 to V10 and Cloudsuite) at the enterprise - level for new and existing customers.
- Experienced in discovery, defining business requirements, providing detailed technical and functional designs, documenting current state business processes and recommending improved future state processes and system designs. Positioned both new and existing customers in the Cloud as well as On Premise while maintaining existing system integration.
- Detailed designs included V10/V11 Landmark apps (GHR, IPA, Configuration Console, Strategic Sourcing, Contract Management) and V10/V11 LSF apps (HCM, Financials, SCM).
- Worked closely with Licensing, Services, and Cloud Ops (AWS) in preparing RFP and Bid/SOW responses in a timely manner.
- Demonstrable success in delivering working solutions within cross-functional organizations.
Confidential, Indianapolis, Indiana
- As a Senior Consultant, provided leadership and guidance for the conversion and business validation of the Lawson SCM (PO, IC, RQ, AP) system to PeopleSoft.
- Acting as the liaison between the customer and the conversion team in this part-time role, performed gap analysis on ETL programs and identified areas requiring change to meet successful conversion requirements.
- Also assisted customer with day-to-day administration and support, utilizing Lawson Case/4GL, Perl, SQL, Excel, Crystal and MS Add-ins.
Confidential, Austin, Texas
- As a Senior Consultant for a large healthcare organization, provided leadership and guidance for the conversion and business validation of the Lawson HCM (HR, PR, BN) system to PeopleSoft.
- Acting as the liaison between the customer and the conversion team, performed gap analysis on ETL programs and identified areas requiring change to meet successful conversion requirements.
- Designed and built the validation process using Lawson Case/4GL, MS Add-ins, Excel, SQL and UNIX scripts.
- Created and executed test plans, cases and scripts, which drove quality and accountability while minimizing defects.
- Performed unit, system, regression and interface testing and provided customer with reports identifying errors, exceptions and dispositions.
Confidential, Wakefield, Massachusetts
- As a Project Manager and Technical Consultant, reporting to the CIO and CEO, completed the detailed assessment of the current Lawson SCM implementation.
- Assessment required interviews of C-level, Directors, Managers and Functional users as well as the hosting partner ( Confidential ).
- Findings identified dozens of critical gaps, errors and inefficiencies in the overall system implementation, leading to a restructuring of the system and implementation of new business processes based on best practices and current technology.
- Redesign of the system included Item, Vendor and Contract Master file rebuild (Add-ins), Budget setup, Invoice Matching, EDI setup, development of new interfaces ( Confidential and Cerner SurgiNet) and reports (Crystal), restructuring of security and training.
- Extensive environment effort was required for the project, which included maintenance of productlines (add/delete, CTP's), maintenance of application and database servers (Windows NT/SQLServer) and general application maintenance.
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
- As a Lead Technical Consultant for a large public utility, provided project management, development and implementation expertise for many Financial and SCM projects within the organization.
- Developed and implemented ETL interfaces for Lawson GL and AP migration to PeopleSoft 9.1.
- Designed and developed custom programs and interfaces for SCM, to include INR/RNI and Vendor Spend Analytics reports (Crystal).
- Developed interfaces for PCard and Positive Pay, including GPG/PGP encryption and Freedom Tracker Interface (unclaimed funds) for Lawson AP.
- Implemented Standard Register Linkup (Secure Printing) for AP Check and PO printing.
- Designed and developed PO modifications for auto-printing and interfaces for vendor invoice matching to Catalyst (Sourcenet Solutions).
- As a Project Manager, was responsible for migration of Lawson from HP-UX 10.x/Oracle 7.3.4 to IBM AIX 4.3/Oracle 8.1.7.
- Maintained Disaster Recovery (DR) Plan and assisted Sys Ops with bi-annual DR exercises.
Confidential, Irvine, California
- As a Lead Technical Consultant for a large healthcare organization, was responsible for enhancements and modifications to Lawson programs and development of custom programs and interfaces in the Lawson Supply Chain, HR and Financial suites.
- Converted Access reports into Lawson and Crystal Reports and enabled Lawson reports for Confidential .
- Created custom Materials Management and Accounts Payable reports for GL and IC distribution reporting needs.
- Developed interface programs between Lawson and hospital's Revenue (Chargemaster CDM - patient billing) and Job Cost (ORMIS) systems.