- Extremely motivated individual with 6+ years of professional work experience as a Customer Account Manager, Senior Customer Service Representative, and an Office Administrative Assistant. Acquired proficiency at a number of tasks ranging from providing administrative support to Director to assisting with office and clerical duties and backing - up clinical research coordinators analyzing data. Strong interpersonal skills with certification in employee mediation and team building. Adroit in researching Standard Operating Procedures that include preparing, revising, distributing, reviewing and maintaining database. Experienced in recruiting, conducting new hire orientation, new hire documentation, and training. Along with being flexible also has excellent software knowledge and skills. Committed to creating a learning environment that is stimulating and encouraging. An approachable individual with a proven innovative approach towards objectives and tasks. Graduate of the University of Mississippi. Currently enrolled in a Graduate program to obtain a Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
Customer Account Specialist
- Filing and updating clients and customer data information in a timely manner
- Contacting customers for payment of outstanding invoices when necessary
- Prepare and facilitate business reports for daily meetings
- Facilitated training programs to introduce new standard operating procedures.
- Acted as the Liaison between Business Unit Account Manager and Nortek Distribution Services to close one of the largest transactions in the Account Company’s history, $4M+ in sales.
Assistant Catering Coordinator
- Assist with conducting cold calls to potential customers
- Build sales by increasing customer accounts
- Compiles and maintain customer database for tracking sales
- Responsible for performing sales presentations and attracting new business
- Assist with planning projects
- Assist with project documentation
- Prepare reports on project financial aspects and progress
- Manage and coordinate activities
Customer Service Support
- Provided comprehensive administrative support to the managers and staff.
- Greeted visitors and answered busy multi-line phone system; screened calls, and referred callers to appropriate personnel as necessary.
- Scheduled and attended meetings took minutes; edited and distributed meeting minutes.
- Ordered supplies and acted as primary point of contact with vendors. Performed filing, data management, drafting and editing short office memos. Assisted with all other office administrative duties.