- Around 6 years of experience as an IT professional, with over 3+ years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM Platform using APEX, Force.com and Visual Force, and around 3 years with Java.
- Sales force 401 certified developer.
- Hands - on experience with apex programming language, apex triggers, apex scheduler, batch apex, apex classes & apex web service and Partner WSDL & Enterprise WSDL .
- Experience in customizing Data model of Sales force CRM using workflows, triggers, validation rules, and approval processes.
- Extensive experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, Pick-list, Page layouts, Workflows, custom Tabs, reports, design of Visual Force Pages, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Proficiency in administrative tasks like creating profiles, roles, users, page layouts, email services, approvals, reports, dashboards, tasks and actions.
- Experience in complete security model by using profiles, permission sets, organization wide settings, owner based sharing rules, criteria based sharing rules, manual sharing, account teams, opportunity teams.
- Experienced in analyzing business requirements, Entity Relationship diagram and implementing them to Sales force custom objects, junction objects, master-detail relationships and lookup relationships.
- Experience in working with client specific solutions like Sales force.com Sandbox deployments, Force.com IDE, Eclipse IDE, SOQL, SOSL and various production environments.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Also created various profiles and configured the permissions-based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Installed Apps from App Exchange, Configured and maintained user Security Permissions in compliance with organizational needs.
- Strong experience in working with Security framework, Dashboards, and reporting modules and designing, creating and implementing profiles, roles, record types, page layouts, assignment and work flow rules, escalation rules, communication templates, approval processes and reports, and configuring security settings.
- Expertise Knowledge on java,Servlets,Struts,Springs and hibernates.
- Experience in working with HTML,CSS,Java Script,Angular js
Confidential, Scottsdale Road, AZ
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Implemented the Web-to-Lead functionality for the Marketing Campaign.
- Configured Profiled-based IP address restrictions, Organization-wide IP address restrictions and Profile-based login hour restrictions. Managed tasks like unlocking/resetting passwords, modifying data and created ad hoc reports. Implemented/Implementing Security Settings and configured profiles and permission sets.
- Experience working in service cloud, supporting cases, developed workflows and triggers for automated case resolution.
- Configured security settings by working on Organization Wide Defaults, Role Hierarchies, Sharing Rules and Manual Sharing to implement Record-based sharing.
- Created user groups and configured workflows and assignment rules to enable proper routing of leads to the marketing members.
- Designed & deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes & Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Formula fields, Master-Detail, Lookup relationships, Tabs, validation rules.
- Created various Profiles, Roles, Page Layouts and Configured the permissions based on the organization hierarchy requirements.
- Implemented Pick lists, Dependent Pick lists, lookups, Master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Developed several Custom Reports & Dashboards to better assist managers and also report folder to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Developed workflows and approval processes for various policy managements. Constructed Role based Authorization on Object/Field Level. Created rule based automated workflows.
- Created different email templates and inbound emails using Visual force for the clients and customers. Development and integration for policy Report Customization.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Participated in the training sessions provided by the Sales force team.
- Assigned workflows for Lead conversion, transfers, merging duplicates, managing web-to-lead to track responses to online campaigns.
- Coordinated work assignments with developers and Administrators throughout the product development life cycle.
- Created new custom objects, S-controls and apex class to enhance the functionality of custom objects.
- Implemented S-controls to manage sales plan call sheets within, Sales force capturing data and call activity.
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and user requirements, designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Sales force(SFDC) .
- Implemented Agile Methodologies, with continuous builds and controlling iterative and incremental projects .Used JIIRA to update the status of daily tasks with respect to each Sprint.
- Worked as enhancement developer and team member, performed the roles of Sales force .com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
Environment: Saleforce.com CRM, Force.com platform, Apex Classes, Chatter, Visual Force Pages, Controllers, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Security Controls, Force.com IDE, Windows
Confidential, Bentonville, Arkansas
- Designed and implemented visual force pages for different needs in the function.
- Worked with the Business Stake holders in designing the requirements and documenting the same using various tools like Microsoft Visio, Power point, Visual Paradigm and many other tools.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application. Migrated data from external sources and performed insert, delete, upsert, export operations on millions of records.
- Developed Visual force Pages to customize the view and functionality of the Knowledge Articles that were required by the Organization.
- Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for creating effects in Visual force pages
- Used JIRA for issue tracking and project management.
- Worked on various Sales force .com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Used Sales force Chatter to provide real time notifications of changes in accounts, leads and opportunities to help sales and service teams to be more efficient.
- Customized page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Developed Workflow Rules, Time-Dependent Workflow Actions, Email Alerts and Field Updates.
- Created and maintained User Roles, Security, and Profiles that was required for the Sales force Knowledge implementation.
- Created mash up between sales force CRM and Gmail through Force.com App Exchange's Email integration engine.
- Used SOQL&SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects
- Implemented Sales cloud and incorporated the enhanced features as required to streamline the business process.
- Implemented Sales force Service cloud and Opportunity Management (Case management, Entitlement management, Product & price book, High volume customer portal, Partner portal, Visual force sites) for business support and technical support for its channel customers.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Sales force .com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, APEX Language, Visual Force - Pages, Component & Controllers, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, Java, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Java/ UI Developer
- Involved in testing the tickets at the front end side by running smoke and regression testing. And also tested and have run Automation testing using Selenium tool.
- Developed modules using Spring Framework for Dependency injection through configuration files and ease the integration of different framework.
- Wrote Core java classes, JSP and HTML files.
- Created test plans for QA team.
- Created & maintained a centralized repository of UI components, participated in usability testing & research.
- Wrote and executed test cases based on written design, as well as based on product knowledge that resulted in greatly improving the software. Researched and documented software bugs and created and implemented fix.
- Install, configure and deploy software, provide quality assurance.
- Troubleshoot various software issues using debugging process and coding techniques.
- Provide high-level customer support to remote clients using a support e-ticketing system.
- GIT/Stash as a repository for the application project folders.
- JIRA for trouble tickets and Confluence for our knowledge base.
- Exposure to Struts, Spring, Hibernate, and Faces frameworks.
- Developed Servlets & JSP pages for administrative tools, using custom tags.
- Configuring the data source in hibernate configuration file.
- Used Firebug for application webpage troubleshooting and Eclipse debugger for the bug fixes.
- Evaluated and solved trouble tickets by coordinating with DBAs, Help Desk and my junior java team.
- Participated in AGILE SCRUM meetings.
- Used a hybridized method for development. AGILE/Waterfall.
- Created Maven build files to run the Selenium tests and created reports in HTML format.
- Expertise in developing enterprise applications using Struts Frameworks.
- Developed and Implemented Web Services and used Spring Framework.
- Developed ANT scripts to build and deploy the application in the Application Server.
- Developed web presentation layer using jQuery, HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Developed the Action Classes, Action Form Classes, created JSPs using Struts tag libraries and configured in Struts-config.xml, Web.xml files.
- Involved in detail design developing use cases, use case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams and high level activity diagrams using UML from the requirements.
- Used XML Spy plug ins for designing the schemas and transferring the XML to HTML files
- Design and develop GUI and back-end components for analysis and collaboration software in Google Web Toolkit, java and XML in a UNIX environment.
- Contributed to organization of testing and quality improvement process (JIRA, Confluence)
- Worked with dimensional modeling of relational data sources (DMR) using Cognos 8 Framework Manager and create cubes using Framework Manager.
- Performed J2EE application deployment using application server on Windows and Linux
- Created directory structure flow using UNIX to receive and send data to internal and external systems.
- Responsible for the design, development, unit testing, deployment and maintenance of COBOL for two major projects.