- Certified Salesforce Administrator/Developer with 7 years of experience as Salesforce CRM Developer, Administrator on Salesforce.com CRM platform and Experience in Administration, Configuration, and Implementation of Salesforce CRM and Salesforce SFA applications based on Apex Language and Force.com Platform.
- Experienced in Object Oriented Analysis / Design / Development / Testing and Implementation, Client/Server Architecture and Experience Working on Salesforce.com with Full Life Cycle Implementations.
- Proficiency in administrative tasks like Creating Roles, Profiles, Users, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts, Actions, Reports, Approval Processes, Dashboards, Tasks and Events and Proofing email and working with Salesforce Lightning.
- Experience on working with custom objects, custom fields, Pick - list, page layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Approval Process, Validation Rules, Custom Tabs.
- Experience in building Visual force pages and Custom Objects using Apex Programming on force.com Platform and good knowledge on Apex development in creating Objects, Triggers, Apex Classes, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers and Controller Extension.
- Experience working with Force.com IDE, Data Loader, Apex Explorer and Salesforce.com Sandbox environments and also Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization
- Expertise in maintaining the Functional areas of Data Management, Forecasting, Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Extensive experience in creating lookup relationships and master-detail relationships on the objects and creation of junction objects to establish connectivity among other objects.
- Skilled in Sales cloud, Service cloud, Custom Cloud, Chatter and App Exchange applications.
- Good Experience in data migration and integration using Data Loader.
- Strong Knowledge in AppExchange Applications for integrating with Third Party Applications.
- Have working experience in Design and Development of UI’s Using Visualforce, and HTML.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile with expertise in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Designing, Development and Testing.
- Experience working with Salesforce Lightening and Salesforce Live Chat.
- Experience working with Wave Analytics and Salesforce 1 Application.
- Hands on Experience working with Sales Cloud and Service cloud Implementations.
- Experience working with Adobe Experience Manager and integrating it with Salesforce.
- Experience working with Wave analytics and Implementing Salesforce 1 with Lightening Components.
- Experience working with VMWARE with Service cloud and App Cloud.
- Experience working with Salesforce Integration and ETL Tools.
Tools: Apex Language, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Web Services, Apex Data Loader, Dashboards, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom settings, Custom labels and Tabs, Email Services, Role Hierarchy, Security Controls, AppExchange Package & Custom Application, Napili Templates and Sandbox data loading, CSS, Heroku .
Business Process: Service Requests and Activities, Opportunities, Quotes and Proposals and Order Management Campaign Management, Case Management, Contract Management and Pricing Approval, Partner Deal Registration, Data Cleansing and De-duplication, Agreements and Entitlements, Application and Web Servers Web Logic and Tomcat.
CRM Applications: Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Data Analytics, Marketing Cloud, Force.com Custom Cloud, Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce.com Reporting and Analytics of Sales, Service and Custom Cloud, Aura Framework, Salesforce.com AppExchange Application for code backup and sub versioning within Salesforce
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10, Windows Server 2012
Documentations Tools: MS Office Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Outlook, Google Docs, Doc gen
Confidential, Phoenix, Arizona
- Project includes system architecture, security, workflow, integration, user interface design, analytics, data integrity and customer & partner portals on the SFDC Unlimited edition
- Performed the detailed analysis of functional and technical requirements; designed and deployed the custom objects, identified the lookup and master-detail relationships, and created the junction objects and demonstrated ability to translate customer requirements into specification.
- Created user Roles and Profiles, security controls and shared settings.
- Responsible for maintaining data in Salesforce, Maintain App catalog data in Salesforce.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Formula fields, Master-Detail, Lookup relationships, Tabs, validation rules and Created many Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates and was involved in doing the mail merge for different standard and custom objects.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Developed various Apex classes, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application and Used Responsive Codes for the development of custom pages
- Provided post-implementation support to assist end users in creating reports, dashboards and certain Administration tasks including creating and maintaining user profiles and privileges.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment and used Force.com Component Deployment Wizard for migrating data between Force.com IDE and Sandbox environment.
- Implemented Security access to the user profiles by creating Object level security, field level security and record level security.
- Created custom Dashboards for manager's home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people and reviewing the test cases provided by the QA team, and providing feedback.
- Worked on Agile and Scrum Methodology for Salesforce custom app implementation.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Salesforce Lightning, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Napili Templates, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows 7.
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
- Analyzed the business requirements and mapped to Salesforce.
- Created user Roles and Profiles, security controls and sharing settings.
- Worked on SFDC standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Reports and Dashboards.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Created workflow & approval processes, validation rules, Auto-Response Rules, Approval process, email alerts and templates, and field updates and Developed Apex Classes, Visualforce pages and Apex Triggers to develop the custom functionality as per the requirements.
- Worked on various AppExchange products according to the needs of the organization.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Solutions, Reports and Dashboards.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into Salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Integrated Salesforce with Microsoft Outlook to synchronize contacts, events and tasks.
- Implemented Case Management by creating record-types specific to the user groups, assignments rules, escalation rules, case templates, workflow rules and actions, etc.
- Interact with Business Analysts and Developers to design better test plan and strategies based on the requirements of the business.
- Implemented marketing cloud integration with service cloud to manage cases.
- Customized page layouts for Accounts, Contacts, Campaigns, Leads, Opportunity depending upon user roles and groups and worked on Apex classes, controllers, controller extensions.
- Designed various HTML Email templates for Auto-Response to customers. Deployment of code from sandbox to production using Force.com IDE tool.
- Worked on Agile and Scrum Methodology for Salesforce custom app implementation.
- Created Visualforce pages and Visualforce components to achieve custom functionality.
- Wrote SOQL, SOSL considering the governor limits.
- Configured user Roles, Profiles, sharing settings, organization wide defaults.
- Used Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites.
Environment: Saleforce.com, Service cloud, Force.com platform, Apex Classes, Chatter, Visual Force Pages, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE, Windows.
Confidential, Coraopolis, PA
Salesforce Administrator and developer
- Involved in requirement gathering from users and designed Requirement documents and functional document for the development team.
- Created Managed Packages with deprecated annotations to be available for partner Salesforce users.
- Configured Campaign Management, Campaign Influence and Lead Conversion and Configured the Case Management Process.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governors and Limits and Implemented Classes, Interfaces, Keywords and Annotations.
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API.
- Integrated Apex with External services by making callouts that used SOAP and WSDL.
- Worked with Apex Scheduler to invoke Apex classes at regular intervals.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access SObjects and Field describe information, execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.
- Added methods that can be called from Visualforce pages to Controller Extensions.
- Created Custom Controllers to make external web service callouts, validate and insert data.
- Created Custom Visualforce components and attributes to override the look and feel of standard Visualforce components.
- Created Visualforce pages that could be rendered as PDF's, build dashboard components and define email templates.
- Created Visualforce pages which identified a region to be updated to enforce partial page refreshes and display the status of Ajax requests to display different values depending on whether it is in progress or completed.
- Implemented Visualforce pages with public-facing websites by using Force.com Sites.
- Specify timers that send Ajax update requests to Force.com according to a specified time interval.
- Used Visualforce in development mode to change the behavior and appearance of Visualforce components.
- Used Visualforce Templates and Placeholders to encapsulate page elements to be reused across several Visualforce pages.
- Used Organization security, Network-based security and Session security to implement platform security.
- Used Picklists, Dependent Picklists, Record Types to enforce data quality.
- Used Tab permissions, Record Type permissions and Field Level Security to implement Component-based security.
- Used Tabular, Summary and Matrix reports to create Standard reports and Custom reports.
- Designed and modified Approval processes and created Approval steps which used email alerts and field updates.
- Worked with Approval processes that used Email Approvals and Parallel Approval steps
- Used Process Visualizer to study Approval steps.
- Created Dashboards and Dashboard Components and implemented multiple levels of Dashboards and scheduled Dashboard refresh.
- Created Many-to-Many relationships and created Junction objects to implement Roll-up Summary fields to aggregate data from child records on the parent.
- Designed Validation Rules along with Roll-Up Summary Fields to maintain data quantity and data consistency.
- Implemented relationship fields for proper data loading.
Confidential, New York City
- Created custom Entity Relationship data model based on the provided business requirements and integrated it with the Standard Salesforce Objects.
- Created Custom fields, pick lists, field dependencies and validation formulas to the custom objects.
- Created pick lists and page layouts and coupled those using Record Types.
- Added, configured workflow rules, time triggered workflows, email templates resulting into effective web to lead communication with customers and partners.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information.
- Implemented Apex Classes & Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows Implemented in the system.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment and migrated code to deployment upon successful testing.
- Integrated the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the home-grown applications by using the home-grown web services.
- Used Apex Data Loader to migrate data such as accounts, campaigns from legacy system.
- Maintained processes of CSV import file updates for customer records into Accounts, Contacts using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Provided support ongoing salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow, campaign management and triggers.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
Sales Force Admin/Developer
- Created and managed users, roles, public groups and implemented additional role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Implemented minor enhancements on standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Added new custom objects, assigned fields, designed page layouts, custom tabs, components, custom reports.
- Created and deployed several reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Configured Profiled-based IP address restrictions, Organization-wide IP address restrictions and Profile-based login hour restrictions.
- Designed various HTML Email templates.
- Developed and deployed Apex Classes and Apex Triggers in the Force.com IDE, to accomplish different business needs not supported by the Declarative Framework.
- Provided user support and bug fixing activities as per the SLA.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, SOQL/SOSL, Reports, Custom Objects, Sandbox, Force.com IDE, MS Excel and PowerPoint.