- Having 8 years of IT professional Experience in application software Designing, Development, Testing and Implementation into Salesforce CRM platform both as Developer and as Administrator.
- Worked in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Requirement Gathering, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Developed Lightning components and Lightning apps to provide better and more interactive interfaces to end users, which help in sales enhancements.
- Experience in Salesforce.com MVC architecture, designed and developed salesforce customizations using Apex Classes, Triggers and Visual force pages with Standard, Custom, and Extension controllers, Apex Web Services, AJAX.
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, CPQ (Apttus), SFDC Communities, Demand Tool, Discover Org.
- Strong implementation and rollout experience with salesforce.com CRM Sales Cloud, Service Cloud.
- Good Understanding of Health cloud, Commerce Cloud, Field Service Lightning and Marketing cloud.
- Hands on experience in Salesforce.com Integration, Developing and Deploying custom integration solutions.
- Following best practices in maintaining quality code coverage with Salesforce Governor Limits and patterns.
- Strong experience in designing and developing salesforce customizations using Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Constructors, methods, web services.
- Excellent experience in modifying Visualforce pages (Standard and custom controllers), to support the Lightning Experience and good understanding of Lightning mode and its features. Worked with SOQL, SOSL, Apex, and force.com Web Services API .
- Experience in writing Test classes using mock, static Mock and Multi - Static Mock and Stub API.
- Written batch classes to process large volume of data using Apex Batch interface and executed batch classes to run at scheduled intervals by implementing Schedulable Apex interfaces.
- Experience in REST, SOAP based Web Services, Force.com API, SOQL and SOSL, and Salesforce AppExchange and JAVA.
- Proficient in creating Lightning applications, combining Lightning design system, Lightning App builder and Lightning component features.
- Experience in working with custom lightning components for lighting user interface.
- Excellent understanding of Roles, Profiles, Permission sets and sharing rules in Salesforce.
- Expertise in using Object Level Security, Record Level Security and Field Level Security.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at various levels of the organization also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy .
- Good working knowledge in implementing the many-to-many, Look-up and Master-Detail relationships.
- Experience in Creating page layouts, search layouts to organize fields and related lists.
- Having Hands on experience in working with out of the box and custom Objects and Tabs.
- Strong experience in building business logic using declarative configuration like Workflow Rules, Approval Process and associated actions like Field Update, Email Alert and Creating a Task .
- Experience working with Process builder and Visual Flows.
- Experience in Data Migration using Data Import Wizard and other integration tools like Data Export wizard and Apex Data Loader .
- Used Tabular, summary and matrix reports, to create standard reports and custom reports.
- Have extensive experience in deploying code from Sandbox to Sandbox and Sandbox to Production using change sets and using eclipse and ANT tools.
- Implemented Live Agent Functionality using Snap-In Chat.
- Experience on using Big Objects for Data Archiving.
- Experience on integrating Salesforce with Heroku using Heroku Connect.
- Implemented CTI integration with cloud technology and on-premise infrastructure for Salesforce.
- Created queues, public groups, email templates, custom, reusable Lightning Components and Applications.
- Strong UI experience in building front-end development using HTML5/HTML, CSS3/CSS2, Bootstrap, Java Script, jQuery and jQuery UI .
- Experience on leveraging Lightning Data Services to do CRUD operations and to use to it as a listener.
- Expertise in Agile, Scrum methodologies and waterfall model. Experience with Production support.
- Good command over database development using SQL/PL-SQL, MYSQL, Oracle and SQL Server .
- Excellent team player, self-motivated, quick learner with good communication skills and trouble-shooting capabilities.
- Experience and knowledge on different Salesforce OAUTH flows.
- Implemented SSO with Active Directory (Single Sign-On).
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Lightning, Apex, Apex Triggers, Apex Classes/Controllers, Visualforce Pages/Components, apex Web Services, Apex Data loader, Workflow & Approvals, Case management custom objects, Dashboards, S-Controls, SOQL, SOSL, Lightning, Lightning Data Services, Lightning Testing Services, Integration - REST API, SOAP API, BULK API, Streaming API, Metadata API, Tooling API.
Salesforce Tools: Force.com IDE, Force.com, API tools (Data loader), Force.com Explorer, Force.com Migration tool, Force.com Excel Connector, AppExchange, Jira, Sandbox environment, Visual Studio Code, ASIDE.io, Salesforce DX, Workbench, Lightning Inspector.
Languages: Apex, C, C++, Java, OOPS
Databases: MS Access, Oracle Applications, SQL Server, MySQL.
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, HTML-5, XHTML, CSS, JQuery, JSP, AngularJS.
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful web services, WSDL, XML
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, XP Pro, Windows 7, Windows Server 2000, 2003, Linux, Mac
Version Control: GitHub, Bitbucket.
Other Tools: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Sublime, Mavens Mate
Senior Salesforce Developer
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Worked on design, develop and deploy Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application using the Eclipse IDE.
- Extended SF and its native applications on the Sales cloud by developing and customizing the interfaces.
- Involved in all stages of the Salesforce development projects (i.e. definition, development, deployment)
- Worked with the business user group in the grooming sessions in gathering the planning and implementation .
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions, and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed Custom Lightning Components on lightning platform.
- Thorough understanding of SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application.
- Strong knowledge of Agile Software development methodologies, design, and architectural patterns.
- Implemented maintainable design and code using standard practices and tools.
- Packaged and Deployed customizations from Sandbox to other environments using Force.com IDE's.
- Utilized workbench and development console to the full extent to support business processes.
- Implemented the requirements on Force.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Defined Org wide default to restrict access from users.
- Customized Page layouts for Standard/Custom objects and assigned Record Types .
- Created Data Validation rules and Formulas as per business requirement.
- Worked with various salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Investigate new CRM technologies/AppExchange apps to meet current and future needs and analyze current technology with respect to product strategies.
- Designed various pages in Visual Force for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Developed Lightning Components and Lightning Apps to provide better and more interactive interfaces to end users, which help in sales enhancements.
- Added Lightning Component to Lightning Pages and Record Pages .
- Implemented SFDC Integration using REST/SOAP Web Service API'S.
- Integrated the SOAP/REST API based Web Services on Demand for extracting the data from external systems.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML, Custom and Visual Force format .
- Integrated the Web Services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from the homegrown applications by using the homegrown web services.
- Created Workflow Rules to automate Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, time-dependent actions .
- Created Reports and Dashboards to track Opportunity pipeline/Stages for Management visibility.
- Responsible for activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Created new User Accounts and assigned Profiles as per their role in role hierarchy.
- Perform SFDC Administrative tasks like creating/modifying Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Workflows, Approval Processes, Reports and Dashboards.
- Work closely with QA to review test plans and test cases.
Environment: Salesforce Unlimited edition, REST, SOAP, Jira, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Language, Apex Classes/ Controllers, Apex Triggers, Visual Force, Pages / Components, S-Controls, Apex Web Services, AJAX, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Case, Management Automation, Custom Objects, Territory Management.
Confidential, Norfolk, VA
Senior Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard Objects including Accounts, Contacts, Reports, Dashboards, Events and Tasks.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, validation rules, Components.
- Using Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes and Visual force pages to develop custom business logic.
- Used Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites.
- Worked with SOQL & SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Developed an automated integration process using workflow rules, validation rules, apex classes to integrate Accounts, Contacts, and Orders between the customer service and sales divisions for different organizations.
- Created Profiles, Roles and Page Layouts and configured the Permissions based on the organization hierarchy requirements.
- Created Custom Objects and fields for transactional and contractual information.
- Encrypted sensitive data with Encryption Fields feature.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response for automating business logic.
- Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for creating effects in Visual force pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates .
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master-detail relationships, validation, and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Developed several Custom Reports & Dashboards to better assist managers and report folder to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, S-Controls, Workflow & Approvals, Validation Rules, Reports, Custom Objects, Email Services, Escalation rules, Auto-response rules, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Involved in functional requirements sessions to implementation functional requirements in salesforce and provided solutions to the requirements.
- Created Tabs, record types, Organization wide default-settings, Sharing rules and queues and groups . Created custom objects and fields for contractual and transactional information.
- Developed APEX classes, Visualforce pages and APEX triggers to develop the custom functionality as per the requirement. Worked with Sales cloud, service cloud and marketing cloud.
- Developed custom Visual Force pages to automate Approval processes that used Email approvals and parallel Approval steps. Generated custom dashboards and reports to analyze clients and claims.
- Designed, built, test and deployed enhancements to Salesforce custom objects, UIs, workflows, Triggers, Alerts and Reports within Salesforce using Apex and Force.com .
- Created Visualforce pages to identify a region to be updated to enforce partial page refreshes and display the status of Ajax requests to display values depending on whether it is in progress or completed.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Case Management, accounts, Contacts, Content, Reports and Workplaces. Provide Tier-2 support level tasks and resolved issues for end users.
- Developed the custom logic to invoke the REST API to encrypt and decrypt the barcodes based on the customer email. The decrypted barcodes are scanned, and the physical address is retrieved.
- Developed Validation Rules on various objects and created Assignment Rules on Lead object to assign the leads automatically to various group of users.
- Migrated meta data among various salesforce environments and other tools such as Snapshot, Data expert, etc. using Change sets .
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access Objects and field describe information, execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.
- Worked with Data Loader and CLI to load data into salesforce from legacy systems.
- Worked on Data management including data integration from external data sources using API’s, web services, importing and exporting large volumes of data.
- Implemented Data integration using Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Governance.
- Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs and built Custom applications to match the existing business needs with the required enhancements.
- Worked on Wave analytics, a cloud-based platform for collecting data from multiple sources, create interactive views of that data, and share views in dashboards. Worked on Bulk API and Data Loader in both importing and exporting data from custom and standard objects.
- Involved in writing test scripts for the encryption and decryption logic and interacting with the testing team to help them with Integration and UAT testing. Used Agile Methodology .
- Worked on Test methods to include the controllers and Trigger Handlers to ensure all the apex code has coverage and is being pushed to other sandboxes and production environments.
Confidential, Madison, MS
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs of the application using the Eclipse IDE.
- Developed Visual Force Pages , Visual Force Custom Components, Advanced Search Functionality, Custom Objects, Analytic Snapshots, Tabs, Tags and Components .
- Customized Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Cases, Validation Rules, Workflow rules, Triggers, Apex classes to achieve business functionality.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects. Profile based permissions on fields and objects are enforced.
- Involved in customization and integration of mobile optimized VF Pages of Salesforce1 application.
- Managed the data using the Apex Data Loader and used GitHub for code versioning.
- Experience in working on different deployment tools including Change sets, Eclipse etc.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships of the objects.
- Created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Create Wave datasets from using internal Salesforce data and external data sources.
- Used the Sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Knowledge in AppExchange Applications for integrating with third party applications
Environment: SalesForce.com CRM Application Platform, Force.com Apex Language, Apex Triggers and workflows, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force, Data Loader, Eclipse, Approval Processes, Email, Messaging, Dashboards, Reports.
- Involved in front end design of several screens.
- Worked on Master Pages and CSS for consistent and neater layout of the web application.
- Developed and used various User Controls.
- Developed web pages using ASP.NET Validation Controls.
- Modified application according to the user requirements.
- Using LINQ to write queries against Entity Framework Conceptual Model using C# .
- Performed Functional and UAT testing before the system went live.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the mode.
- Wrote SPA (Single Page Web Applications) using RESTFUL web services plus Ajax and AngularJS .
- Designed and coded the Winforms to do analysis on existing xml files and creating offline images.
- Developed and modified several Stored Procedures for the functionality of the new features.
- Developed the data layer using WCF services and Entity Framework .
- Performed backend
- .NET software development interacting with SQL server .
- Setup and managed Team Foundation Server (TFS) differential backups.
- Responsible for the testing, fixing the bugs and troubleshooting the technical problems.
- Developed complex SSIS packages to migrate the data from flat files to SSIS.
- Extensively used TSQL in constructing Stored Procedures, triggers, cursors, tables, userdefined functions, views, indexes.
- Created ETL/SSIS packages both design and code to process data to target databases.
. Net Developer
- Gathering functional requirements for the module.
- Translating business requirements to working functionality.
- Using Ajax UpdatePanel to avoid the page post backs.
- Deploying the modules on the servers.
- Create UAT test cases and execution for UAT department.
- Carrying out unit testing and integration testing of the module.
- Used LINQ to SQL to access the Database.
- Working with JQuery Ajax, CSS, and callback Objects, Effects and Events .
- Implemented service oriented component (SOA) Layer using C# .Net and WCF to decouple the UI with.
- Worked on Procedures inorder to access the Data Base for the frontend application using SQL Server 2008.
- Generated database monitoring and data validation reports in SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS).
- File checkin, checkout and content comparison and choosing the right code from two different versions of same file on TFS .
Environment: Visual Studio 2008, .Net Framework 3.5, C#.Net, VB.Net, CSS, ASP.Net, XML, Agile, LINQ, MVC 3.0ADO