- Senior Manager and Technical Leader with a track record of achieving multi - million dollar revenue growth.
- Extensive experience developing relationships with C-level executives and presidents.
- Passionate about driving sales, increasing revenue and efficiency, profitability, and cost reduction.
- Focused on identifying customer needs, recommending solutions, and developing new business opportunities.
- 7+ years Leading IT Transformation in Strategy, Solution Design, and Organizational Change.
- 7+ years Financial Services, Confidential, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Technology, and Telecommunications experience.
- 5+ years Sales Management experience.
- 5+ years Technical Sales experience.
- Strong track record of exceeding company sales quotas in a complex sales environment.
- Knowledge of Cloud-based / SaaS Solutions.
- Extensive experience Managing Multiple Projects and Initiatives.
- Consultative and Solutions Sales
- Business Transformation / Change
- Strategy & Planning
- Process Improvement
- Data and Market Analysis
- Account Management
- Financial Analysis
- Continuous Improvement
- Alliances / Partnerships
- Project Management
- Team Development
- Customer Solutions / Service
TECHNOLOGY / SOFTWARE:
Director, Business Development and Strategy
- Financial services company that specializes in reducing federal and state income taxes by performing IRS defined cost segregation studies.
- Developed cost segregation studies and obtained client savings from $216,000 to $10 million.
- Supported leadership with developing national sales team and strategic partnerships.
- Analyzed data to determine strategy and identify new growth opportunities.
ConfidentialDirector, Business Development and Strategy
- Develop client marketing strategies to maximize market share and revenue.
- Interact with CMO’s, product managers, and support teams responsible for developing pricing, labeling, packaging, marketing materials, logistics, and strategy for the retail channel.
- Drive brand sales at retail accounts such as Costco, Walmart, SAM’s Club, and Kroger.
- Social Media Strategy - Increased customer traffic from through social media and online advertising.
- Event Management - Plan, develop, and manage 75+ trade shows and consumer events a year.
Director, Operations Excellence and Process Improvement
- Identified client needs and developed business solutions to increase operational efficiency, revenue, and profitability for clients in Asia, Europe, and North America. Led project teams across Confidential, Energy, and Healthcare industries.
- Led initiatives that identified over $20M in costs savings and identified areas of significant business risk. Reduced Costs
- Transformed call center in the Philippines by replacing manual work with an automated system resulting in 50% reduction in operational costs.
- Managed a 20 member international project team in US and Asia to reduce costs and enhance 15 processes for a manufacturer in China. Completed projects valued at $200k - $5M each.
National Account Manager
- Led a 10 member national account team and 50+ account representatives and customer service associates. Drove new sales, increased revenue, and improved customer satisfaction.
- New Business Development - Developed $20M in new business with national accounts: Sony, Mitsubishi, and Boeing. Total revenue $80M.
- Sales Management - Supervised 10 member national account team and 50+ account representatives.
- Technical Product Management - Provided technical support to customers with product and service issues.
- Increased sales revenue by 35% through upselling new products and services to accounts.
Head of Six Sigma / Quality
- Led Six Sigma and Operations Excellence initiatives. Managed high profile project teams across multiple departments at Senior Vice President Level.
- Introduced new corporate strategy: Corporate Direct, Build to Order, and Toshiba Direct. Result: US sales increased from $ .6B.
- Six Sigma / LEAN / Process Improvement - Deployed Six Sigma DMAIC methodology while leading high profile teams in process improvement projects.
- Developed and implemented quality and safety guidelines for production and manufacturing facility. Reduced the accident rate by 60%.
- Coordinated kaizen and kaizen events which resulted in over $850,000 in savings based on improved productivity and waste reduction.
IT Sales Engineer
- Managed client relationships and won new business with national accounts: Cisco, Microsoft, Oracle, and Sun Microsystems with total account revenue of $60+ million.
- Developed national account Covance Industries that generated $24 million in new revenue.
- Program / Campaign Marketing
- Managed Ruggedization Computer Marketing Program and won bid for Baton Rouge Police Department which brought in $12 million in business revenue.
- Managed 200 employees in sales and operations with full P&L responsibility.
- Opened 15 new international facilities.