- Around 6 years of experience as an IT professional, committed to maintain cutting edge on technical skills and up - to-date industry knowledge including 3 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer and Consultant and 2+ years of experience as a Java Developer.
- Experience in Administration, SFDC Configuration, Implementation and Support of Salesforce and SFDC instances.
- Experience in SFDC Development in implementing Apex classes, Triggers, Web services API, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, SOQL and SOSL.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com and its Development Life Cycle.
- Extensive experience in developing Apex Classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages, writing, Workflows, Integration, Force.com API, Custom Tabs, Custom Objects, Controllers, App Exchange Package & Custom Application, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards.
- Extensive work experience on designing of custom objects, custom fields, role based page layouts, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, Snapshots, Dashboards.
- Experience in creating lookup relationships and master-detail relationships on the objects and creation of junction objects to establish connectivity among other objects.
- Hands-on experience in using New Lightning UI to bring Salesforce into the responsive UI era of web based applications.
- Understanding and writing user stories for the implementation of SOSL, SOQL.
- Good Experience in integration using Data Loader, Import Wizard.
- Excellent in Administrative tasks like Creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Permission Sets, Email Services, Approvals and Activities.
- Good knowledge on mobile applications like Salesforce1 and Salesforce classic.
- In-depth understanding of CRM business process that include Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Order Management, Account Management, Case Management.
- Strong knowledge about Sales cloud, Service cloud configuration and customization and good understanding with Client/Server architecture.
- Expertise with various salesforce Governor Limits, Best practices and Exception handling.
- Strong experience in customization of Lead, Account, Contact, Campaign, Opportunity and Case Management, performed custom configuration of these objects for full filling of various requirements.
- Good experience with source control tools like Git for managing code repositories for various environments.
- Good experience with Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL Databases and wrote SQL, PL/SQL queries for transforming data.
- Experience with Test-Driven, Agile, Scrum, Spiral, and Waterfall Development.
- Worked with various Platform developers and Quality Analysts in Agile team to collaborate more value to the product.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Apex Classes/Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, DML, Visual Force Pages/ Components, Apex Web Services, Lightning UI, Workflow & Approvals, Case Management Automation; Experience in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
Databases: MS SQL Server, PL/SQL, Oracle & MySQL
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Apex Data Loader
Technologies: C++, C#, Java, Java Script, LINQ, SQL, ETL tools, UML, HTML, XML, XHTML.
Confidential, Albany, New York
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Implemented Sales Cloud and incorporated the enhanced features as required to streamline the business process.
- Implemented Salesforce Service Cloud and Opportunity Management (Case management, Entitlement management, Product & price book, High volume customer portal, Partner portal, Visual force sites for business support and technical support for its channel customers.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail. And Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Migrated data from external sources and performed Insert, Delete, Upsert and Export operations on millions of records.
- Migrated data from ACT CRM to Salesforce CRM.
- Implemented Single Sign-On on force.com.
- Customized User Roles, Role hierarchies, Profiles and Sharing settings to ensure that the protected data is available only to the authorized users.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes. Configured Chatter for the Users in the Organization for collaboration.
- Enabling the cases for Communities’ users, created Dashboards to display in community management.
- Worked on the Community portal which give service for additional people within company involves legal, financial and compliance reviews, Case Management, Product Help Center, Account and Contact Management.
- Worked with SOQL, SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Data mapping specifications to create and execute detailed system test plans. The data mapping specifies what data will be extracted from an internal data warehouse, transformed, and sent to an external entity.
- Implemented Data Loader through the Command Line Interface to extract the data from database.
- Worked on REST/SOAP Web service to integrate Salesforce with third party systems.
- Customized existing Visualforce to align with salesforce new Lightning UI experience.
- Developed applications visually using custom-built Lightning components.
- Leveraging the rich features and flexibility of Salesforce Files from standard Salesforce objects and custom objects using the lightning framework.
- Developed salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers, and Events.
- Supported end users and helped them in getting used to the application, generated reports, and saved them for further access to the users.
Confidential, Seattle, Washington
Salesforce Developer/ Admin
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the applications to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Independently performed development, testing, implementation and documentation.
- Worked on Service cloud on managing and resolving cases, Review Case History, Assign Tasks and create key metrics with customized reports and dashboards.
- Developed assignment rules while handling Cases to route the Queues to the right group and used escalation rules and list views.
- Effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
- Developed several Triggers, Apex classes and Visual force pages as part of the application development.
- Involved in the Lightning Components are the self-contained and reusable units of an app.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components to suit to the needs of the application.
- Implemented new enhancements including creation of Workflows, email alerts and email templates, and campaigns.
- Conducted Refresher training for the new end users on the salesforce.com application.
- Created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Experienced using GitHub easy to do online.
- Lightning Interactive and real-time charts and dashboards on external data: Designed and developed the salesforce Lightning interactive and real-time charts and dashboards which works seamlessly across multiple devices (tablets, smartphones).
- Performed Data migration using Import wizard, Data Loader and scheduling timely data backup operations using Apex scheduler.
- Developed and maintain visual force, AppExchange, Force.com pages and integration to other third party solutions.
- Responsible for maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotes, Dashboards and Reports.
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies. Ability to handle full workload and meet proposed deadlines.
Confidential, New Haven, CT
SFDC Administrator/ Developer
- Involved in Requirement gathering and development of Design Document and Technical Design Document.
- Responsible for implementing APEX (Salesforce) based RESTFUL Services for providing bi-directional integration between Salesforce (Cloud Platform) and Documentum (On-Premises Application).
- Setup the custom Approval Process with Email alerts, Field updates and Web Services integration.
- Implemented Apex Triggers, Apex REST Services and custom Apex Controllers.
- Customized the views by using custom Visualforce pages and Standard Apex Controllers.
- Lightning Component to track the placed order: Designed and developed Lightning component and REST.
- Designed and developed multiple solutions using Apex classes, triggers, Lightning components, process builder, batch classes and test classes.
- Experience in integrating Salesforce Marketing Cloud with web analytics tools like Web trends, Google Analytics etc.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governors and Limits.
- Resolve the Cases and support the team on urgent bases, implementation and working with real-time troubleshooting.
- Implemented test driven methodology for unit testing for Apex classes and achieved 75% of code coverage for all Apex classes and triggers.
- Involved in Salesforce.com application declarative activities like creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Permission set, Sharing rules, Field-level security, Validation rules, Workflows, Record Types and Page Layouts.
Salesforce Developer / Administrator
- Assisted Email to case, Web to case, customized case page layouts and case assignment rules.
- Admix with business users to revise and renew Software System Requirements, Business Process Requirements.
- Constructed junction objects and enabled various progressive fields like Validation Rules, Field Dependencies, Custom Formula Fields, Work Flows, Pick list, Field Updates, Email Generation and Approval Processes for automated alerts.
- Assisted on Record Types, Validation Rules, Triggers and Page Layouts.
- Generate Email Templates and have knowledge in bulk emailing users. Delivered support for continuing salesforce.com maintenance and additional administration services including workflow, approvals and periodic data cleansing.
- Examined the necessities with business team and transformed the requirements into full technical necessities.
- Worked on developing standard/custom controllers, controller extensions and Visual Force pages.
- Advanced the Apex Triggers to safeguard the correct data entries in to the system.
- Enhanced, configured workflow rules, time triggered workflows, email templates resulting into actual web to lead communication with customers and partner portals.
- Planned and implemented Custom validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Created Tabs, Sharing Rules and Custom Objects as per the business needs.
- Shaped Dashboards and Reports as per the business needs.
- Specified user support and bug fixing actions.
- Projected various Email templates.
- Implemented the developments of Custom Objects, Workflows, Triggers, Reports and Fields into the test and prod boxes to Sync with them.
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like requirements gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- PAGE FLOW is used to drive user interfaces.
- Used JDBC to invoke Triggers, Stored Procedures in Oracle10g.
- Used Web services (SOAP) for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Developed Restful Web services for transmission of data in JSON format.
- Developed ANT scripts for automating build process and extensively worked on XML DOM Parser.
- Sed Spring Model View Controller (MVC) 2 architecture. Used JSPs in front-end, Used XSL/XSLT for transforming common XML format into internal XML format.
- Used Log4J API for logging and debugging.
- Used JIRA as bug tracking tool.
- Implemented the Web Services with WSDL, UDDI, and SOAP from the scratch by using Apache Axis.
- Deployed the application on WebSphere server.
- Debugged the code using Java debugger and Eclipse and used exception, condition and other break points.
- Involved in installation of Oracle Client, troubleshoot and establish the connection to Oracle database.
- Written SQL/Pl/SQL queries and used DB2 stored procedure.
- Struts MVC framework for developing J2EE based web application.
- Interacted with the client leads directly to help them integrate their application with MNP.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
- Involved in requirements gathering, Analysis, Design and Testing of the complete system.
- Implemented the presentation layer using JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Configured Tomcat Apache for deployment.
- Involved in the developing of functionality as per use case documents for various modules and responsible for writing ANT Scripts for building the entire web application.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Developed and deployed applications using Web Logic 7.x with JBuilder as IDE tool.
- Used JDBC to connect and perform operations on database.
- Responsible for fixing the production issues and supported the application after pushing to the production.
- Designed and created various tables required for the project in MySQL database.
- Involved in writing and executing PL/SQL stored procedures and functions and triggers for Oracle to create Database Management System
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions and debug information.
- Developed the application using ECLIPSE.