- 8+ years of experience in IT industry which includes 5 years of relevant experience in Salesforce.com as Administrator and 3 years as QA.
- In depth understanding of CRM business processes like campaign management, lead management, account management, opportunity management.
- Experience in developing, administration, configuration, implementation, and support of sales force CRM based on apex language by leveraging force.com platform.
- Experience in creating the validation rules in approval process and workflow for automation
- Completed ADM 201 certification.
- Proficiency in administrative tasks like creating roles, profiles, users, email services, page layouts, workflow alerts, actions and approval processes.
- Expertise in creating various reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and report folders.
- Designed junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like picklists, custom formula fields, field dependencies, validation rules, sharing rules and approval processes for automated alerts, field updates, and email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience in working with Salesforce.com, Sandbox and Production environment.
- Support and training New End Users and Business Users of the Salesforce.com Application.
- Strong skills in troubleshooting production issues and ability to handle the issues independently.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the Organization.
- Hands - on experience in diversified fields of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), specializing in Quality Assurance Process and Methodologies like Water Fall, V-Model, Agile and Scrum.
- Strong Experience on Agile Model and Scrum Methodology.
- Expertise in requirement analysis to prepare Test Plan, Test Scenarios and Test Cases.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Excellent understanding of salesforce.com Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter.
- Proficient in using meta-data migration tools like Eclipse IDE and Apex Data Loader.
- Good experience in querying sales force objects using SOQL and SOSL.
- Good Knowledge of SFDC Governor Limits.
- Possess excellent communication interpersonal and analytical skills along with can - do attitude. Excellent presentation, time management & organization skills. Good team player and a fast learner by adapting to the conditions.
SFDC SKILLS: Apex Class, Apex Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce Pages, Apex Services, Workflows and Approvals, Reports and Dashboards. Reports, Dashboards, Validation Rules, Users, Roles and Profiles Deployments (Change sets), Workflow Rules, Approval Process, Sandbox Refreshments, Apex, Data Loader, Import Wizards, Packages, Custom Apps, Custom Labels, Portals(Customer and partner), Sharing Settings, Communication Templates.
SFDC Tools: Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
RDBMS: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle 11g, Oracle 11i, Microsoft Excel, MS Access
Testing Tools: TFS, Clear Quest, Quality Central, SOAP UI, SOAPUI PRO, Jira
Protocols/Methods: TCP/IP, SOAP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, REST, GET, POST, PUT and DELETE
Programming Languages: C, C++, C#, Cobol, VB.NET, ASP.NET, VB Script, Java Script, XML, Groovy Script, Cobol.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in analyzing business needs and gathering requirements.
- Created new User Accounts and assigned Profiles as per their Role Hierarchy .
- Defined Org wide default to restrict access from users.
- Created the Validation Rules, Approval Process, workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation and Email Alerts.
- Defined Lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Worked with various salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases and Campaigns.
- Created Reports and Dashboards track Opportunity pipeline/Stages for Management visibility.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Worked on sales force setup menu, configuration, custom application development, administration, data migration and deployment of applications to force.com platform.
- Created custom objects, tabs, fields, page layout as per business requirements.
- Used apex testing framework to write unit tests and have code coverage results.
- Worked with SOQL and SOSL queries with governor limitations to store and download the data from sales force platform database.
- Involved in customizations of communities and force.com sites
- Designed page layouts for various solutions products offered by the company.
- Used the sandbox for development, testing and code migration to the production.
- Created the technical document and the test case document for the in-house sales force administrator to keep a track.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Created Page layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Worked on Validation Rules, Workflows and Approval Processes.
- Implemented email-to-case, web-to-case entry and manual case entry for entering customer’s cases in cases tab. Maintained organizational hierarchy, created profiles, roles and maintained sharing/security for field-level security, record-level security.
- Designed and developed workflow rules, validation rules, and customizations within Sales force
- Utilized Apex data loader in handling massive amounts of user data.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Worked on various sales force administrations tasks like reports, dashboards, custom workflow rules, field update, email templates, field level and object level securities, roles, profiles, validation rules, formula fields etc.
- Used custom tools like apex data loader & jitter bit for the handling the data for insertion, update & deletion.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Involved in Assignment Rules, Escalation Rules and Auto-Response Rules configuration and Customization in Case Management.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages by defining lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Involved in creation of user roles and hierarchy, creating automatic case capture from partner website using web to case.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like cases, accounts, contacts and account junction objects.
- Created various profiles, roles, and page layouts and configured the permissions based on the organization hierarchy requirements.
- Designed and deployed custom tabs, validation rules, approval processes and auto-response for automating business logic.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Developed several custom reports and dashboards to better assist managers and report folder to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Provided the training to Business users about the system.
- Implemented field level security, profiles and audit trial setup.
- Worked on account relationships and created wizard on case standard object andworkflow approvals.
- Implemented email-to-case, web-to-case entry and manual case entry for entering customer’s cases in cases tab.
- Managed all the activities related to configuring data loader, uploading data in csv files into salesfoce.com, checking for correctness of the data.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Involved in design the Calendar Highlights design (end-to-end test design) of Customer Order Products and Modules.
- Involved in end-to-end test design of Security Center Module.
- Conducted the end to end testing for COP and CHQ flows.
- Involved in building test rules/Calendar Highlights and test cases in Quality center according to Functional Requirements.
- Prepared in creation of test cases in Quality Center.
- Involved in test execution of Customer Registration flow and Security center modules.
- Extensively written SQL Queries to validate data in various database tables for backend testing purpose.
- Used UNIX extensively to run various Amdocs billing Jobs, check the log files and validate the results.
- Extensively experience in Web based security using LDAP and Site minder.
- Verified the Amdocs Enabler billing system for one time and recurring charges.
- Validation of defects and build regression test suite in Quality Center
- Expertise in using Telelogic Synergy tool for defect management.
- Involved in defect coordination and analysis.
- Coordinated with development team and supported UAT in deployment of hot fixes in the test environment
Environment: Quality Center, Telelogic Change Synergy, Amdocs Billing System, Oracle 9i, TOAD, Amdocs AMSS, OMS, JAVA, J2EE, Weblogic, Websphere, Citrix, Windows 2000, UNIX, Clarify CRM, MS SharePoint, LDAP and Site minder.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Analyze the requirements and prepare the Test specifications including test plan from requirements and test scenario development from use cases.
- Created Test Plan, Test Cases and responsible for execution Test cases.
- Developed several SQL queries to perform backend testing.
- Created test coverage analysis Reports using Test Director for User Acceptance Testing.
- Defect Tracking, Reports, maintenance in Test Director.
- Developed test cases, test scripts manually
- Performed GUI interface testing at client side.
Environment: Quality Center, Win 2000, UNIX, JAVA, J2EE, Websphere, XML, ORACLE, TOAD, SAP/ HR, TCM/Siebel.