- Over Seven years of IT experience in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement engineering, development, enhancements, testing, and maintenance of Multi - tier, web-based, and portal based object oriented enterprise applications.
- Experience in developing Validation Rules, Work Flows and Approval Processes for new Tasks, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements
- Implemented security and sharing rules for different users at different levels of organization.
- Experienced in Data Migration using Apex Data Loader, and Third Party ETL tools like MS-SSIS, Informatica.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and VF Pages on a record detail and edit page.
- Experienced in training and mentoring team members with product knowledge and business processes.
- Strong work ethic, taking ownership of all duties and responsibilities and meeting management objectives.
- Salesforce.com Administration
- Salesforce.com Implementation
- Page Layout
- Salesforce.com Testing
- Salesforce.com Developement
- Apex Visualpages
Confidential, Hartford, Connecticut
- Implementation and system administration of Salesforce.com and provide routine maintenance
- Analyze clients current software to determine appropriate strategy and timeline for transfer to Salesforce.com platform
- Design, customization and implementation of Salesforce.com solutions
- Setup and installation of compliance and client service tools (internal database and Salesforce.com)
- Manage data migrations/conversions from other data sources into Salesforce
- Create usage tutorials and end user training materials for all internal users
Confidential, Stamford, CT
Salesforce / Quality Assurance Tester
- Gathered business process requirements and utilize Salesforce functionality to automate and achieve those objectives.
- Created Field mapping document for various objects like Accounts, Contacts, Tasks, Opportunity, and Lead.
- Worked on objects like Territory management, Forecasting, Multi currency, Assets and Opportunities.
- Eliminate duplicate Accounts after merging parent and child organization data, using fuzzy match.
- Create Profiles and Role hierarchy of Child org in Parent org.
- Used Dreamfactory SnapShot and Monarch for Metadata and Data migration.
- Migrate Child org customizations like Custom objects, Custom Tabs, Record
- Types and Page Layouts to Parent org using Eclipse IDE.
- Migrated Custom fields, Public Groups, Custom Settings using Packages.
- Migrate Child org Reports, Report types, Dashboards, Email templates to Parent org using Eclipse IDE.
- Migrated Child org data like Accounts, Contacts, Activities to Parent org using Apex Data loader.
- Customized user Roles, Role hierarchies, Profiles and Sharing settings to ensure that the protected data is available only to the authorized users of the respective organization.
- Set up and integrate Salesforce.com for company with divisions in 3 Locations and provide routine maintenance
- Research, integrate, test and train on AppExchange modules to meet the needs of management
- Gather detailed requirements by performing document analysis, conference calls, business process descriptions, and use cases to customize Salesforce.com and integrate new applications to meet the needs of end users
- Build custom reports and apply to custom manager dashboards based on specific needs to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Efficiently and effectively work on projects for Salesforce.com, providing timely, detailed solutions, helping to streamline business processes
- Support end-users to encourage effective use of all CRM systems