- Overall 8 years of professional IT experience and 6+ years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM platform using Visual force, Apex as a lead in Developer/administrator and Java Developer.
- Proficiency in SFDC Development in implementing Apex classes, Test classes, Triggers, Visual Force (Pages, Components, Controllers), Batch Apex, Scheduled Apex, Anonymous Apex, Change Sets Deployment, Custom Settings, SOQL and SOSL.
- Designing the pattern of singleton, strategy, decorator, façade, composite by using Apex.
- Developing the force.com, force.com IDE writing, testing, and debugging are done by Apex.
- Extensive experience on Salesforce.com Administration in Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions and Approval Workflow.
- Experience in the Integration of Force.com Platform with external systems.
- Sound Knowledge in designing and developing Custom Objects and Tabs, Custom Fields, Field dependency, Record Types, Validation Rules, picklists, dependent picklists, lookups, junction objects, master detail relationships, Workflow Rules & Actions, and Approval Processes.
- Expertise in Administration, Development, Customization, Implementation and Support on Salesforce.com platform.
- Worked extensively on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Strong Experience in Import and Export of data from Salesforce.com using standard Import Wizard, Apex Data loader, and Force.com Excel connector.
- Experience with Service Cloud and Sales Cloud Functionalities.
- Hands on Experience working with salesforce sandbox and production environments.
- Extensive experience in data migration and integration using Data Loader and Jitterbit tool.
- Strength to handle the issues on interference, performance tuning, trouble stooting.
- Expert in upgrading, Enhancement, ASSISTED POST IMPLEMENTATION in Salesforce.com platform.
- Also proficient with different Plug - ins and tools such as Developer Console, Sublime, Mavens Mate, Sublimerge, Workbench, Force.com Beta explorer.
- Experience in deployment using change sets and Eclipse migration tool
- Ability to write complex SOQL, SOSL queries across multiple objects within the SFDC database.
- Explorer on performing tuning, trouble shooting, standard objects and enhancement of standard objects.
- Java Ant for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Agile software development with Scrum methodology for managing product development.
- Excellent analytical, de-bugging skills and documentation skills.
- Experience in technologies like C, C++, Java, J2EE, JSP, Oracle, SQL Server, HTML, CSS .
- Proficient in databases including MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MS-Access 2000/2003 & MS Excel.
- Efficient Interpersonal, Communicational, Organizational and Project Management skills.
- A well-organized, goal-oriented, highly-motivated effective team member with excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving Skills.
Salesforce Technologies : Apex, Visualforce Pages, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Custom Controllers and Extension, Workflow, Analytical snapshots, Custom Objects, Record Type, Role Hierarchy, Validation rules, master field relationship.
Salesforce Tools: Force.com, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, work bench, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Sandbox, Force.com Migration Tool, JitterBit, Agile accelerator, Ajax Tool Kit.
Databases: Oracle, MS. EXCEL, SQL Server 2008/05/2000, MYSQL, DB2.
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Linux, Unix.
Senior Salesforce Consultant
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Interacting with various business teams to gather the requirements for CRM implementation.
- Involved in user setup and profile assignment based on the organization hierarchy.
- Developed custom objects, fields, tabs, formulas, validation rules and workflows rules to update the customized fields or send email alerts based on business needs.
- Created master-detail & lookup relationships among the objects to link and reuse the information by the users.
- Worked with SOQL&SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Developed Apex Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Involved in developing visual force pages based on the requirements.
- Created various Scheduled and Batch apex jobs based on the business requirements.
- Configured profile-based IP address, organization wide ip based restrictions and profile based login-hour restrictions.
- Utilized Confidential analytics concept and the Confidential charts features in creating the weekly/monthly adoption dashboards for end clients.
- Extensively used Agile Scrum methodology to reach our business team goal by gathering day to day requirements and building them using Force.com platform
- Worked on the issues interference, performance tunning, trouble, stooting
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com objects and fields.
- Worked with various salesforce standard objects like Accounts, contacts, leads and opportunities and customized them according to business requirements.
- Developed field level security to limit the access to certain fields and record level security access through organization wide defaults.
- Created page layouts and search layouts to organize the fields and custom links on record pages.
- Developed visual force pages using apex standard and custom controllers.
- Completed bulk import and export of data using Apex data loader.
- Great work performed on tuning, trouble shooting, standard and enhancement standard objects.
- Worked in data migration and integration using Data Loader and Jitterbit tool.
- Maintaining sandboxes- production, testing, developing environments, and refreshing monthly accordingly as required.
Environment: Salesforce.com CRM, Apex classes, visual force pages, workflow, web services, MS-EXCEL, Sandbox, Data loader, chatter, SOQL, SOSL, security controls, App Exchange Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008, UNIX/LINUX.
Senior Salesforce Admin/Developer
Confidential, Oak Brook, IL
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Designed and prepared the entire Data Model which utilizes Account, Contact, and Case Standard Objects along with Custom Objects, Custom Fields, and Tabs.
- Created Formula Fields, Validation Rules, and Workflows & Approval Processes as per the requirement.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed different Visual Force Pages using Components, Controllers, and Extensions.
- Integrated .NET application with Force.com using REST Web Services to further process the data in Salesforce.
- Integrated SharePoint with Force.com Platform to display document links in Salesforce Pages and Knowledge.
- Performed the best level to clear the bugs in the project explanation determination.
- Developed User Interface using Visual Force, APEX controllers and Force.com IDE
- Defining/designing SOAP web services to interact with BIG credit check and OnBase.
- Involved in Administrative work, created and maintained Users, Roles and Profiles.
- Used SOQL/SOSL Queries against Force.com API.
- Developed Batch and Schedule Apex classes to update a field every month.
- Configured Object, Field, and Record Level Security to manage the visibility and accessibility for different profiles.
- Implemented Email to Case functionality to provide a better customer support.
- Accomplishing an action on tuning, trouble shooting, standard and enhancement objects.
- Designed a real work flow and customized object, modeled to implicitly assign a developer, calculate their efforts and monetary expenses. Thereby reducing developer efforts and effectively using current org application.
- Created Escalation Rules, Auto-Response Rules, and Assignment Rules for Cases.
- Performed Data Management using Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard.
- Developed Unit test classes for Apex classes and worked for improving code coverage.
- Extensively involved in Data Migration from three legacy systems to Salesforce using Eclipse plug in.
- Provided post-implementation support to assist end users in creating Summary, Matrix, and Joined Reports.
Environment: s: Eclipse IDE Plug-in, APEX Data loader, Import Wizard, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, REST Web Services, Reports and Dashboards, Visual Studio 2008/2005/2003, SQL Query Analyzer, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, MS Office.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Involved in the meetings with business groups to gather and analyze requirements.
- Created and maintained design documentation.
- Implemented Agile Methodology in development and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Built Custom Objects, Tabs, and Custom Fields as per the requirement to configure different modules of the project.
- Developed Visual Force Pages and components, with Custom and Standard Controllers.
- Automated the modules by Workflows, Triggers, and Approval processes.
- Created Email templates in HTML and Visual force formats and used them to send automated emails for various purposes. Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Apps to Salesforce Using Data Loader Utility.
- Extensively involved in Data Migration from three legacy systems to Salesforce.
- Developed Batch Apex Classes, and scheduled it for monthly field update.
- Involved in the Integration of Force.com with SharePoint to display the document links in Salesforce.
- Created various reports (Summary reports, Matrix reports, Pie charts, Dashboards)
- Created Report Types and customized Summary and Matrix Reports to show data like monthly EMIs, total interests, total costs.
- Created various Dashboard Components to visualize the reports and customized Home Page Layout to display dashboards.
- Configured the application with high level security by managing Users, creating Profiles, Public Groups, Roles, Permission Sets, and setting Organization Wide Defaults and Sharing Rules.
- Created lead foams, campaigns to lead foams, assigning task and managing work flows
- Developed formulas, workflow rules and approval process to automate the quote approval process to send email alerts and update fields according to business needs.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Apps to Salesforce Using Data Loader Utility.
- Effective work performance in upgrade, API, Enhancement.
- Performed Mass Update using Force.com Excel Connector, and extensively used Data Loader to load and export data from the application.
- Developed Unit Test Classes for testing and deployed code using Force.com IDE.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex (Triggers & Classes), Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Data Loader, HTML, Reports, Dashboards, Security Controls, Force.com Excel Connector Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 .
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Administrator / Implementer in the organization.
- Designed, Implemented the Custom objects with relationships, Custom Fields, and Custom Tabs to and deployed using Force.com ANT Migration Tool.
- Developed Apex Classes, Apex Triggers as per the requirement to automate the process.
- Developed dynamic salesforce.com Visual force pages with Standard and Custom Controllers using HTML, CSS and Java Script.
- Used SOQL and SOSL queries to retrieve data and display on the Visual force pages.
- Integrated Salesforce with Confidential Maps using Confidential API to display locations in inline Visual Force Page.
- Created Workflow Rules and defined Related Tasks, Time Triggered tasks, Email Alerts, Field updates to implement business logic.
- Maintained data integrity by the use of Validation Rules.
- Extensively used Data Loader for insert, updates, and bulk import for standard and custom objects.
- Created Page Layouts, Search Layouts to organize fields, Custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created various Profiles and configured the Permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements of Confidential .
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, and Cases.
- Implemented Web to Case, Email to Case functionalities to provide a better customer support to the customers.
- Created Reports and Dashboards, and grouping/sub-grouping for the report data and displayed in the Visualforce page.
Environment: Saleforce.Com Platform, Apex, Visualforce Pages, Data Loader, Html, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Force.com Migration Tool.
Salesforce Admin/ Developer
- Configured Identity Confirmation and Login Restrictions, User Interface settings, Company Profile.
- Customized Profiles and created Custom objects, Custom fields, & Tabs.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Worked with Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Cases, and Solutions.
- Developed Custom reports and configured Analytical Snapshots to dump the data into on a regular basis for sales performance and lead generation statics.
- Configured and used dashboards and dashboard components.
- Performed report scheduling, exporting and dashboard refresh.
- Set security and access rights using Organization Wide Defaults, Roles, Sharing Rules, Public Groups, and Folders.
- Set up Workflow and Approval processing.
- Performed Data Validation and use data utilities including Data Loader and Mass Delete.
- Initiated the Change Management for capturing Cases.
- Used sandbox mode for testing and migrated the code using Change Sets to the production instance in installments.
- Managing End User Solutioning by obtaining detailed requirements from the end user, and developing and presenting a Working Model in a Sandbox Organization.
- Auditing the Salesforce Org at the end of the year by deleting some unused reports, workflows, validation rules, or email templates.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Security Controls, Escalation rules, Assignment rules, Record types, Custom objects and Fields, Time based triggers, Workflows, Rules, Data loader, SOQL, SOSL.
- Developed user interfaces using JSP, HTML and CSS.
- Responsible for Coding using JSP, Java Servers, Struts and XML.
- Implemented Model View Control (MVC) architecture using Struts Framework.
- Responsible in writing Data Access codes using JDBC and Oracle database as backend as Model Component.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Responsible writing JSPs, Data Beans.
- Involved in writing procedures and packages for Report Generation using Oracle as Database.
- Involved in writing code for printing of Report pages in HTML format and Microsoft Excel files.
- Responsible for Testing - unit testing & integration testing using JUNIT.
- Used Ant tool to build and deploy application on Tomcat Server.