Experienced strategic global systems integration and business transformation leader with an accomplished track record of delivering mission critical technology solutions which support enterprise corporate work streams. Highly recognized thought leader who is passionate and has strong hands - on working relationships with operational/technology leaders and business stakeholders thus ensuring best overall long-term programs/project delivery consistently on-time & budget. Additionally, I am a true problem solver who thrives on working in fast moving corporations delivering complex technology solutions with very high user adoption.
- Full Life Cycle Project Management and Application Development
- Global ERP Implementations
- Voice of the Customer
- Project Scoping
- Cross Functional/Client Partnerships
- RFP Development
- Vendor Management
- Application/Business Integration
- Proposal Evaluations
- SOW Development
- Risk Management/Mitigation
- Program Management
- Media Supply Chain
- Project Estimates
- Business Process Improvement
- Digital Asset Management
- Cross Functional Team Building
- Staff Development
- Change Management
- Operations Metrics/Analysis
- Departmental Budget Mgmt.
- SOX Compliance
- Agile/Waterfall Methodologies
- M&A Implementations
- Vendor Account Management
- SAP HCM ECC 6.0 PA/PY
- SAP PTP/RTR
- ADP Enterprise v5
- ADP iReports
- Confidential S Content Mgmt. System
- Confidential S Advanced Rights Mgmt.
- Confidential S Sales
- PeopleSoft HCM 8.8
- ORACLE 11g RDMS
- Informatica ETL
- ADP Globalview
- Xerox Online Document Mgmt eTime
- For a major industrial conglomerate, provided program/project leadership services in their effort to reengineer their HR shared services infrastructure. Efforts include the upgrade and outsourcing of their payroll operation to ADP.
- For a major producer of premium beverages, provided strategic guidance, planning and project management services as they work to define and execute on a major initiative to transform their North American Workday/ADP Globalview based HR, Payroll, Time & Attendance and Benefits/Pension processing environment.
- For a major broadcast network, successfully led a mission critical infrastructure initiative to replatform and virtualize major components of their broadcast management infrastructure.
- In conjunction with major media company’s effort to rollout SAP PTP and RTR processes globally, provided cross functional project management and leadership services for the global payment component of the effort.
Sr Project Manager
- Planning, scheduling, organizing and program/project leadership activities as it relates to Confidential S initiatives in support of my client’s business objectives.
- Leadership responsibilities on multiple project work streams crossing multiple clients. This includes the allocating/monitoring tasks and team motivation while applying project management methodologies, disciplines, tools and techniques from high level project initiation/scoping through requirements definition, solution architecture and ultimately project delivery/realization.
- Specific functional initiatives include:
- Project management, budget management and tracking and revenue recognition in a highly matrixed environment for the client’s multi-million dollar content/rights management efforts,
- Business areas supported include both the linear and nonlinear content acquisitions, program scheduling, financial amortization, and traffic operations.
- For a major broadcast cable distributor, led a successful full life cycle software implementation initiative to reengineer their ad sales, billing and traffic business processes.
- Key leader in the corporate wide effort to transition off Confidential ’s Corporate HR/Payroll System and onto ADP. The multimillion dollar effort was highly visible and implemented under very aggressive timeframes. Specific areas of responsibility included the functional transformation of internal payroll processes and procedures, definition of the corporate wide ADP test strategy, functional definition of earnings and deduction requirements, and the of ADP payroll related test results.
- Successfully managed the Payroll related integration of approximately 3000 union and non-union staff and daily hire employees onboarded into the Confidential processing environment as part of the Confidential Contributed Asset integration initiative.
- In conjunction with a corporate wide initiative to restructure and standardize the Confidential chart of accounts on a common GL platform, successfully managed the conversion effort for the suite of front end systems supporting the labor distribution and payroll accounting processes. The seamless implementation of the conversion effort was delivered on time and within budget.
- Successfully led concurrent multi-million dollar technology initiatives to upgrade the Confidential PeopleSoft HCM and Confidential custom Time and Attendance system software, d Confidential base and infrastructure platforms. Each initiative also included the addition of a significantly upgraded disaster recovery capability.
- As Business Readiness Leader, successfully managed the reengineering and subsequent implementation of new payroll business processes/procedures during the mission critical transition of the West Coast Payroll Operation from PeopleSoft to SAP HCM.
- Led a series of multi-million dollar on time/on budget technical payroll integrations totaling approximately 15,000 employees. The integrations were the result of acquisitions conducted during the period ; Telemundo in 2002 (TV broadcast networks and 15 TV stations), Vivendi Universal Entertainment in 2004 (Universal Pictures, Theme Parks and several cable networks including USA and Sci-Fi), iVillage in 2006, and Oxygen in 2007.
- Cross functional manager of HR, Benefit, Payroll, Finance, IT, Confidential and Oxygen business partners during NBCU’s 2007 acquisition and integration of the Oxygen network into the Confidential HR/Payroll environment.
- Managed NBCU’s technical involvement in a Confidential initiative to transition off Confidential ’s legacy payroll system and onto a state of the art PeopleSoft environment.
- Successfully managed the end-to-end technical implementation and support of a web based Payroll and Time and Attendance Systems initiative.
- As an IT application manager, successfully provided ongoing management support for a team of project managers, business analysts, developers, and contractors. Responsibilities included short and long range application and resource planning, project/program management support, departmental budget tracking, staff management, team building/mentoring, and SOX compliance.
- As a senior payroll operations manager, managed a staff of 7 in addition to vendor on and off shore resources in support of a multibillion dollar payroll and time and attendance operation across 60+ legal entities in an SAP/ADP processing environment.
- Responsible for functional SOX compliance for the Confidential ADP paid Population
Director of IT, Scripps Networks
- Provided strong project management and analytical support to the Food Network Ad Sales Division in their effort their implement a new large scale Sales Management system
- Provided strong project management leadership and guidance to the nationwide Facilities, HR and Finance user communities in an effort to implement a large scale, web based Facilities Management Automation System
- Partnered with the Creative Services division to architect and deploy a state-of-the-art MAC video graphics editing center capable of producing and editing broadcast quality video graphics/animations.
- Teamed with the Knoxville IT group to initiate work on a corporate show/media management system in support of studio operations.
- Provided strategic and tactical support to our Marketing organization in an effort to implement a state-of-the-art Presentation Management and Distribution System.