- Experienced, dynamic, and accomplished Technology Executive with a solid background and expertise in enterprise architecture, IT practice & portfolio management, technology solutions design and high value consulting, to effectively streamline IT strategy, transformation initiatives and IT operations.
- Skilled leadership and team building experience in high pressure and fast paced settings.
- Strong knowledge of business guidelines and regulations with successful experience managing practice and processes with a keen attention to detail.
- Focused self - starter with a contagious attitude, seeking to showcase skill-set.
- Blends in-depth technology expertise with business acumen, process mastery and extensive Fortune 100 IT leadership and consulting experience to provide best of the breed solutions that aligns IT objectives with business strategy and goals.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Enterprise Architecture & Strategy
- IT Portfolio, Program & Project Management
- Cloud Computing, Big Data & Analytics
- Identity and Access Management, SSO
- API Management & Cloud Integration
- Enterprise Mobile Strategy and Architecture
- Innovation, Product Engineering and R&D
- Digital Transformation & IT Modernization
- SOA, BPM, Enterprise Integration & B2B
- Data Architectures, MDM, EDW & ETL
- IT Portfolio, Program & Project Management
- Enterprise Architecture & Strategy
- Data Architecture: Data warehouse, MDM
- Big/Fast Data: Architecture, Adoption
- TOGAF, Agile/SCRUM, Unified Process
- Business Process Management
- Identity & Access Management
- Digital Strategy & Architecture
- Enterprise Cloud Computing
- SOA, Enterprise Integration.
- Product Engineering, R&D
- Governance: IT, Architecture
- PMI PMBOK
- Business Process Orientation
- Agile, SCRUM, XP
- Offshore-Onsite hybrid SDLC models
- Hadoop (Hortonworks and Cloudera)
- MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
- Coherence, GemFire, Docker, Micro Services
- Amazon Web Services
- Google App Engine, WSO2 Stratos
- Cloud Foundry, Heroku
- Oracle SOA Platform: OSB, BPM, BPEL, BAM.
- Oracle API Gateway, Akana, WSO2
- WSO2 SOA Platform, IBM BPM Suite Advanced.
- Apache SOA Stack (ServiceMix, ActiveMQ, Camel, CXF), RabbitMQ/AMQP.
- Oracle ERP R12 & 11i Integration.
- DataPower Integration Gateway XI50
- IBM WebSphere and MQ Series.
- Application Servers (WebLogic, JBoss, WebSphere, Jetty, Tomcat)
- IBM Tivoli Identity Manager
- Oracle Identity & Access Management
- WSO2 Identity Server
- Microsoft Forefront Identity
- TOGAF 9, ITIL V3, Unified Process, SCRUM
- Java EE, .NET, Scala
- SOAP, REST, Micro Services, API Management
- Web Services Security, WS Trust, SAML, SSO
- Play, Spring, Hibernate, Camel
- WSO2 SOA, Apache Synapse
- Axis2, Apache CXF, SOAPUI
- Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL
- Ionic Framework, Android SDK, PhoneGap, Apache Cordova, AngularJS
- JQuery, jQT (jQTouch)
- Design Patterns (GoF, J2EE & Fowler)
- Enterprise Integration Patterns
- SOA Patterns
- Schema Design Patterns
- Banking & Financial Services
- Energy & Utilities
Sr. Director, Enterprise Transformation Services
- Established an Enterprise Architecture practice foundation, with Cloud and Integration Center of Excellence (CICC) for a global Fortune 50 enterprise in the chemicals manufacturing industry. Led enterprise architecture assessment, roadmap and solution blueprints for key digital transformation initiative, within the frameworks of the newly established CICC. Led vendor selection and management throughout the engagement in behaf of the client, within the scope of this engagement.
- Established Enterprise Architecture and solution architectures for Identity and Access Management platform at a Fortune 50 Enterprise (Manufacturing industry), as part of the broader IT Transformation initiative.
- Directed and led current state assessment, strategic architecture roadmap, solution architecture cyles for a key digital transformation initiative and Integration and Data Compentency Center modernization for a Fortune 50 heavy equipment manufcturing company. Directed the overall engagement and client facing sub-practice.
- Led and managed the architecture, business process design and change management for digital hub platform, a strategic digital transformation initiative, for a Fortune 500 engines manufacturing company. Over 50 Enterprise Resource Planning systems were replatformed and integrated to build an API and cloud backbone for digital success in this truly transformational initiative that materialized additional revenues and IT cost savings of double digit millions within the first year.
Sr. Tech Director / Sr. Enterprise Architect
- Directed and led highly strategic Enterprise Architecture & IT Transformation initiative for the client
- Directed/led the IT team composed of Enterprise Architects, Program Manager, Business Analysts and Banking Industry SMEs to provide Roadmaps, Strategic Architecture and Blueprints for IT Transformation and Modernization that includes Enterprise Mobile Architecture, Cloud and Big Data Architectures.
- Worked directly with the C ’Level Executive leadership to strategize, plan and track. Developed highly successful relationships with business and partners across the enterprise.
- Provided oversight and tracked the initiative working with PMO.
VP / Enterprise Architect (Consultant)
- Led highly visible strategic initiatives for Confidential.
- Engaged as a managing Enterprise Architect at the VP level. Led/managed Enterprise Architects, Business Analysts, Software Development teams, partner teams and vendors to deliver Solution Architectures and Software Implementation cycles.
- Drove P&L objectives and budgets working closely with executive leadership.
- Built and maintained program management best practices.
- Maintained successful relationships with partners and stake holders.
- Tracked, measured and effectively communicated the program’s vision, objectives and key outcomes.
- Provided technology architecture leadership and insights.
Principal Enterprise Architect / Sr. Director
- Directed/managed Enterprise Architecture practice.
- Led Architects, Software Engineers and Project Managers in a number of Enterprise Architecture, Identity and Access Management, Product Innovation, Enterprise Governance and Software Engineering initiatives.
- Worked with PMO, led and delegated to program managers to achieve successful program outcomes.
- Built and maintained sustaining relationships and effective communication models.
- Optimized processes and established best practices in the program management and architecture space.
Sr. Manager / Enterprise Architect
- Enterprise Architect and Technical Manager (Consultant) Directed a team of architects and teams of application developers in a number of Enterprise Architecture, SOA and Cloud Computing initiatives, working with executive stake holders, the PMO organization and partners across the enterprise.
- Estalished security solution architecture and directed the implementation of Identity and Access Management platform, with Federated Single Sign On integration, Centralized Policy Management, Integrated identity lifecycle management etc.
Principal Consultant / Enterprise Architect
- Led and managed strategic Enterprise Architecture initiative that supports digital documents hub, an end-to-end document management and process flow platform for mortagages, at a global Fortune 50 bank. Led Service Oriented Architecture based solution cycles and directed implementation cycles for this platform.
- Led enterprise architecture foundations and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) adoption at a global leader in computers and periferals.
- Directed the team and led a cross-organizational team and managed vendors to establish a fundational SOA Center of Excellence, and deliver a services portfolio that enabled key B2B and Business Process Modeling initiatives.
- Directed and led enterprise architecture foundations, solution architecture iterations and managed phase1 implementation cycles for the Service Oriented and Event Driven Architecture for Smart Metering solution for a Fortune 500 Energy services and Utilities company.