Highly analytical, Motivated, Dynamic Senior Lead Delivery Business and Technology Information Analyst having in depth knowledge and skills to lead, Implement, deliver projects and Manage services in Insurance (Health and P&C), Finance and IT industry.
- 13+ years of IT industry experience in client server and various reporting technologies
- Possess in - depth knowledge, Analytics, Concepts and principles of business in Finance, Insurance, health care and Supply Chain Management
- Ability to articulate and deliver compelling, industry focused, technical solutions
- Possess in-depth knowledge of ETL, metrics and analytical and tuning techniques / tools, Business Intelligence in executing effective data management and reporting.
- Successful track record and experience leading technical projects from design through implementation.
- Ability to build and maintain positive business relationships with peers and clients.
- In-depth, technical business development, sales and/or consultant experience.
- Show competency in identifying opportunities to improve efficiency while providing flawless business transactions, services, and products.
- Accustomed to working collaboratively with people of diverse cultures and organizational background to assess, plan, and implement innovative solutions.
- Successful in partnering with stakeholders, management, and development teams to clarify complex requirements and drive real-time data/information availability, accessibility, and reliability for critical decision-making across all business lines.
- Proven effectiveness to multitask in fiercely competitive, stressful, and fast-paced environment
- 5+ years of experience as Mechanical Engineer, Supervised and Managed 25 employees
- Business Consulting/Analysis
- Project Management (Agile, Waterfall and V - model projects)
- Client Relationship building
- Requirements Capture / Definition / Analysis
- Delivery Management
- IT Process Consulting
- Requirements documentation
- Knowledge Management
- Requirements Management
- Business Process Modeling / Design
- People Management
- Solution Architecture
- Insurance Consulting
- Health care, P& C Domain
- Pre-Sales & Sales Support
- Business, Data Analytics and Cognitive Analytics
- Program Management
- Business Development
- Business Architecture
- 3rd Party Vendor/Partner Management
- People Development/Coaching
- Forecasting & Invoicing
- Agile Methodology
- Team building
- Analytical / Problem Analysis
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Lead and Deliver Products that are sold in market yearly before enrollment period.
- Lead requirement sessions with Business, IT partners, Enterprise architects and Implementation team to configure products and release to market as per timeline.
- Follow Agile, Scrum methodologies to meet project timeline
- Report PSR’s to Peers and Management to track and report risk and Project health.
- Analyze and Deliver Product Configuration data that helps to forecast current and future product roll out.
- Create Data flow design, Architectural approach documents to support current and new product PEGA implementation initiatives.
- Analyze actuarial data that support product sales data.
- Use Teradata to extract data from Enterprise Data Warehouse and Atomic datawarehouse
- Use Cognos and Tableau to generate reports.
Environment: JIRA, VISIO, SQL Server, DB2, Visio, DB2, SQL, COGNOS, Teradata, Rational Tools, Tableau
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior Domain Consultant
- Conduct requirement session with Business and Enterprise architects to design solution for Enterprise integration data management team on large project Canada to Zurich North America (C2Z) migration of information.
- Work with Analytics team to source current information stored in multiple sources to actuaries (SAS team) to analyze claims data, score and rank to categorize high severity risk policies and liable claims.
- Work with SAS team to analyze analytics logic and patterns which are designed for various predictive models.
- Develop requirement and data mapping document by using Rational Software Architect from source to target.
- Extract and Transform information from multiple sources using INFORMATICA.
- Use NETEZZA to hold extracted source information and analyze extracted data to derive a predictive pattern.
- Gather report requirement for multiple stake holders which are to develop using Business Objects.
- Gather Source Data Requirement for Predictive Modeling team to generate Scores to Rank and Classify information.
Environment: RSA, VISIO, NETEZZA, INFORMATICA (V9.XX), SQL Server, DB2, Visio, DB2, SQL, AUTOSYS, Business Objects.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior Techno Functional Analyst
- Lead, Conduct, Coordinate and follow agile methodologies to implement Confidential ACR and Assure financial data balancing and reconciliation Control points from source to target for HCSC finance Audit group.
- Conduct data analysis to develop various balance control points using Confidential ACR, Insight and Assure Application products, these Dash boards and BI reports are used by various business teams, project stake holders to compare and analyze reports from legacy to distributed systems.
- Interact with integration and infrastructure team to gather and define requirements to build the Infrastructure for Linux and Windows environment. Define and create JNDI on WAS console to connect to various databases
- Analyze Design and Develop various approach for data extraction strategies, techniques to move data from various OLTP such as RMAS 834, EDI, ON and Off Exchange AXWAY and CARS 834 Enrollment and financial information to OLAP ACR, Assure Insight Databases.
- Deploy various flavors of Confidential products on Linux, AIX and Microsoft servers.
- Deploy Audit Controls for Cost Sharing Department on CIC exchange files.
- Asses and Monitor Data Governance followed by various data departments.
Environment: Agile, Visio, Linux, AIX, Oracle11g, SQL Server, DB2, SQL Squirrel, JAVA, JVM, WAS, Zeke, Zena Schedulers.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
Senior Information Analyst
- Conduct, Coordinate and follow Agile, Scrum methodologies to implement the project
- Analyze Design, Develop and In corporate Architecture approach for data migration ETL strategies, techniques to move data from various sources to Target system.
- Conduct data analysis and develop metrics for effective data quality to move over millions of policies from legacy system to target Confidential Billing System.
- Create new data store to process reports by enhancing capability of existing reports.
- Checked coherence in current monthly GL reports submitted by the different LOB’s and consolidated summary totals of amount received to be compared with actual balance.
Senior Data / Implementation Consultant
- Analyze Design and Implement Confidential Billing product enterprise wide.
- Conduct Compatibility and data Analysis sessions.
- Interact with Business and analyze client requirements and create new enhancements to existing product and application.
- Provide recommendations on process improvements.
- Meet ITIL requirements.
- Participate in team lead meetings to drive the strategy for implementation.
- Work with IBM team who are data system integrators to analyze current conversion of MVS legacy application data.
- Directly manage 7 offshore employees.
- Implementation Team size: 30
- This new billing implementation is huge ROI and revenue increase for state farm with enhanced customer satisfaction and retention.
- Interact and work with Enterprise Architect team in the effective generation of data and feasibility studies necessary as basis for new product implementation initiatives.
- Interact with Enterprise Architecture, Target Architecture and Core Data team to design and create ETL, new data flow process for OLAP and OLTP database.
- Write Complex SQL queries to Analyze source system information.
- Analyze and enhance existing PL/SQL packages and procedures by fine tuning techniques.
Confidential, Fort Wayne, IN
Lead Data/Implementation Consultant
Environment: MS project, MS WORD, MS Access, SQL Server, ERWIN, XML, VB.NET, VISIO
- Work closely with major clients on implementations: LPL, Mass Mutual Life, AXA and Money Concepts.
- Analyze metrics to monitor progress, effective implementation, flexibility of systems and processes, ease of use by end users.
- Create and enhance new functionality of existing Wealth Management VB .NET application by reducing data work flow for multiple screen which enhanced customer experience and use tuning technique to fine tune existing code.
- Worked collaboratively with various different 3rd party data vendors and served as liaison between multiple departments within the organization
- Write SQL query to test the NSCC, DTCCC, and Pershing, which are XML based data feeds to data base. Validate data flow is maintained from source to target.
- Create SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) packages as an upgrade for current DTS (Data Transformation Services) on SQL Server.
- Create Extraction, Transforming and Loading (ETL) data flows using SSIS and create mappings/workflows to extract data from SQL Server and Flat File sources and load into various Business Entities.
- Involved in resolving production support application issues. Work in LDAP environment.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Delivery Project Lead/ Business Intelligence Consultant
Environment: MS Project, HP UNIX, Oracle 9i/11g, Data Pump, COBOL, SQL Developer, ERWIN, BO XI R2
- Built 4 new universes as per the user requirements by identifying the required tables from data warehouse and by defining the universe connections.
- Developed Claim Analysis DESKI and WEBI intelligence reports using Business Objects XI R2.
- Generated 40 reports using the universe as the main data provider and also using the third party data files provided by the users. Tested aggregate awareness to ensure the query is pulling correct level of aggregation
- Created 20-30 reports using the universes and free-hand SQL as data providers which involved complex queries, sub queries, unions, and intersections which enhanced report generation time
- Created timely and delivered 50 reports to monitor the compliance information of 12 providers. Develop and fine tune PL/SQL packages to support this reports
- Developed 60-70 critical reports, such as drill down, slice and dice, and master/detail for analysis.
- Created 7 different reports containing charts showing claims by different claim type and location.
- Used derived tables to create the universe for best performance, and used context and alias tables to solve the loops in universe
Confidential, Fort Wayne, IN
Lead Data/ QA Analyst
Environment: HP UNIX, Oracle 9l/10g, Java, SQL Server, SQL* Loader, TOAD Expert, VISIO, Test track, XML, LDAP
- Conducted data analysis, Identified data quality issues by tuning and altering existing scripts increased production performance. Had excellent feedback from customers
- Created Test Scripts using Load runner. Conducted performance testing using process explorer tools. Conducted load and stress testing before releasing to production (monthly)
- Individually maintained the quality processes as committed to customer (45 customers).
- Maintained HIGH JUMP WMS, .Net Frame work software which is used for Inventory and Transaction tracking.