Experienced Senior IT Business Analyst with a talent for quickly mastering various software, systems and business processes. Demonstrated a history of managing multiple agile and waterfall projects simultaneously while adhering to companies’ objectives and meeting deadlines consistently.
Applications: Dynamics AX D365, 2012 R2&R3, Azure, Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Web Apps, MS Power Apps, MS Workflow, Manhattan WMS, SharePoint and CRM 2011
Deployments: Web services, (COTS)Commercial Off the Shelf, Infrastructure, IT Optimizations, Integrations - Add Ons;
Methodologies: Scrum, Agile, Waterfall
Business Analysis Tools: PPM, TFS, Neo4j, Visual Studio, MS Project
Confidential - Warren, MI
Senior IT Business Analyst
- Led scoping and analysis efforts discussing with business Directors and Senior Management defining which projects to add to project portfolios
- Led projects or a major participant that provided company savings identified as Annual Direct Business Benefit with over $9.6 million dollars in savings
- Support and communicate on-site and remotely with the global user base across various time zones (North America, Europe, South America, and Asia).
- Work closely with Purchasing and Legal team drafting Terms and Conditions for procuring 3rd party software for proof of concepts and trial testing
- Review and finalize SOW with Project and Development teams evaluating vendor applications for project specific activities, timelines and deliverables to meet business requirements.
- Worked collaboratively to design, manage and review requirements and capabilities with globally dispersed teams
- Facilitate requirements workshops developing scope, agendas, action items and building project teams
- Define business processes and specify detailed requirements for continuous improvement to business applications and environments.
- Document current & future-state business processes including task and workflow analysis using business capacity and heat maps.
- Responsible for managing and prioritizing the user backlog along with Product Owners
- Lead data conversion and interface requirement definition activities, including data mapping, analysis, and cleansing
- Authored various documents Project Charters, Project Plans, Validation Plan, Test Scripts, Training Materials, UAT cadences, Use Cases and User Guides
- Lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) events including the prioritizations, escalation and closure of identified issues
- Led meetings to track project progress, identify risks, communicate risks and statuses, and assess potential impacts to the business
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
Supply Chain Analyst
- Performed the role of lead business analysts for AX 2012
- Responsible for developing and maintaining business processes and supporting 200+ AX users nationwide
- Worked closely with consultants and coordinated 2 upgrade implementations of AX 4.0 to AX 2012
- Developed and managed project plans, communication plans and issue resolution plans to the business
- Perform Gap Analysis of current and future state of processes and feasibility of implementing new processes and prepare business discovery documents
- Gathered business requirements and created documents to collaborate with AX developers for resolution of customizations and/or facilitating enhancement requests.
- Served as AX lead on integration projects implementing Manhattan Warehouse Management System and Inventory Optimization and PeopleSoft Financials
- Configured and support testing interface and conversion files and creating mapping documents
- Responsible for managing change management processes for production critical customizations or configurations
- Familiar with inbound/outbound EDI for sales, purchases, acknowledgements and receipts within the Application Integration Framework (AIF), also used processing PIXs and ASNs from Manhattan applications
- Review SOWs submitted by consultant team to ensure business guidelines are outlined and meet functional design requirements
- Provide pre go live and post go live support
Confidential - Charlotte, NC
- Provide Tier II support for all AX reported issues and/or change requests that are routed from service desk for resolution.
- Participate as functional analyst for all software ERP applications: installing upgrades, hotfixes, codes and web configurations also participating with enterprise SQL Server migration.
- Create business requirements documents to collaborate with software development group for resolution of customizations and/or facilitating enhancement requests.
- Conduct user acceptance testing sessions to ensure defect resolution and/or system enhancements satisfy the end-user request.
- Create change management documents to deploy approved modifications to production release schedule.
- Conduct training classes for Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0, 2012 and CRM 2011 end-users on use of Microsoft Dynamics and other related ERP systems.
- Perform fit/gap analysis to ensure business requirements are met coordinated by fit/gap sessions documenting all modifications recommended.
- Provide security configurations for Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM 2011 various production and non-production environments.
- Assist Microsoft Dynamics end-users in correcting data entry and/or transactional errors to maintain accuracy of financial statements.
- Lead several projects for GM that totaled > 5 million in company savings
- Delivered the first out of the box commercial software without customization with savings of 547k annually