- Experienced Business Analyst with 5+ years’ experience and worked in various domains such as Retail Banking, Internet Banking, Investment and Wealth Management.
- Extensive experience in Business Requirements gathering and documenting Business Requirement documents (BRD), Functional Requirement Documents (FRD), Software Requirement Specifications (SRS) across the deliverables of a project.
- Experienced in writing SQL queries and executing the queries in Teradata, Oracle and SQL Server.
- Facilitated User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with the stakeholders and the business users as well as trained users to use the system configured.
- Analytical, methodical, and resourceful approach to problem solving, identifying root causes and corrective actions to meet short and long - term business, financial and system requirements.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Created Requirements Specification Document that translated business requirements into Technical specification including business and validation logic for ease of understanding to the development team.
- Used recognized business analysis methodologies to elicit requirements from business users as the foundation for developing solutions to the organization's business needs.
- Assisted in entering and updating Issues (Epics, Stories, and Tasks) onto JIRA Agile application.
- Identified issues from various aspects including system design, business process, and development specifics.
- Created different Traceability views to maintain the Traceability of the requirements and deliverables.
- Successfully completed multiple debit and credit card projects across Digital Channels.
- Maintained Data Dictionary and assisted the development team in Data Validation and Verification.
- Completed Data Mining and Scrubbing to optimize design efficiency in terms of agility and reusability of customer data.
- Led key analysis and discussion on issues and drove to final resolutions in a timely manner.
- Prepared management report and presentations for directors and senior managers.
Confidential - Des Plaines, IL
- Analyzed both logical and physical data structures, logical and physical design Interacted with customers and stakeholders to gather information, managed databases; used proprietary reporting tools to generate marketing and forecasting reports.
- Managed mapped Operations, which identified redundancies, manual processes and backlogs, which improved efficiency of departments and service levels.
- Identifies Actors, Activities, Artifacts, and Workflows and developed use case diagrams using MS Visio.
- Tracked and maintained Stakeholder requested enhancements and changes using Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Performed GAP analysis and came up with alternative options which could be preferred to better serve its members and customers.
- Wrote test cases and test plans for the related and assigned scripts according to the test strategies defined in the project and testing team guidelines.
- Conducted UAT testing and validation for each project and held UAT status meetings with SMEs to ensure the quality of tech deliverable for the project.
- Designed and implemented SQL queries for the retrieval and management of data.
- Compiled templates and dashboards for customized views of the data specific to each group and line of business.
- Created pivot tables and charts using worksheet data and external resources, modified pivot tables, sorted items and group data, and refreshed and formatted pivot tables.