- As a member of Producers Support Systems team performed applications development and production support functions for Mainframe, and MS SQL Servers.
- Participated and lead in Development Projects for the Benefits Management and Retirement Services Departments: Data Exchange between Retirement Services and Producers Support Services Database Corporate Agents Cash BalancePension Equivalency Payment for non - qualified Agents.
- Participated in short-time projects with responsibilities for Compensation and Benefits Applications development.
- Participated in Agents Business Continuation project.
Programming Languages & Mainframe Software: COBOL, PL/1, Easytrieve, FOCUS, SQL, QMF, BMS, MFS, QMS, DMS, TSO/ISPF, CLIST, CICS, JCL, OS Utilities, Websphere/MQ Series, FTP
Midrange: UNIX/AIX, Shell Script, PL SQL
Database Structures: DB2, Confidential (DB/DC), RDBMS/ORACLE
Debug, Inquiry & Reporting Tools: Xpeditor, IBM dBug, Abend AID, File AID, SPUFI SQL, MS Query, SAP BO
Assets Managers: Endevor, Changeman, PVCS
Services & Tools: OPC, ESP, Tivoli, CA-7/CA-11, SAP, ETL, EDI SDLC, CMMi, SOX
Vendor Software: Vantage One, Cyber Life, Unified Climes System, Trilogy Producer Compensation System, MetaVance Administration & Finance Applications/Health Care, Clarity CA Portfolio Management
Desktop/ Server/Distributed Services: Microsoft Office Product Suite, MS Project, MS VisioPL SQL, C ++, J2EE, Java, XML, HTML, .NETCitrix SharePoint, Caliber RM, HP Quality Center, Test Director, Cloud Computing
Confidential, Rocky Hill, CT
- Participated as Systems Analyst in Database Data Conversion project.
- Participated in Health Vendors Fee Reimbursement Applications Development Project and Production Support. Participated in the Personal Applications Development Project adding new Confidential Data Base tables.
- Participated in Confidential Claims Processing production support.
- Analyzed error reports and queries by request from business groups. Prepared source or data fixes, tested and prepared production releases.
- Analyzed daily claims processing results and investigated climes rejection or hold status reasons on assigned claims. Proposed work around or reported systems or data errors. Worked with business owners, end-users and systems to solve issues.
- Assisted Project Manager at Project Management Office (PMO) as a Technical Adviser with responsibilities for Mainframe on-line and WEB platform at State of Maine Government Health Department. Coordinate planning and analyzed reports from the teams, developed specs. Reported to the PM.
Software: COBOL, PL/1, TSO/ISPF, CLIST, CICS, JCL, OS Utilities, FTP Confidential (DB/DC), Adabase