- Accomplished IT Professional with extensive experience in Business Analysis, Business Intelligence, Project Management and Software Development. I seek a position where I can use my skills in resolving complex problems and achieving results. I am an effective leader with great interpersonal skills, successfully delivered projects directing and coordinating efforts of globally - distributed multicultural teams. I thrive in creative, collaborative environments and welcome dynamic and challenging projects.
- Agile, PMI-ACP Certified, Project Management - PMI-PMP certified, SDLC, LSS Green Belt
- SQL, Data Analytics, SAP Business Objects, Data Integration, Tableau, ETL
- Business Analysis, PMI-PBA in progress, UML, Requirements Management
Sr. Business System Analyst/Project Manager
Confidential, Long Grove, IL
- Manage stakeholder engagement and support end-users. Explore and evaluate opportunities for future projects and products. Develop and prioritize business cases.
- Led product usability and accessibility improvement project resulting in increased revenue and customers’ satisfaction and retention. Analyzed users needs through surveys, interviews and historical records, proposed enhancements and changes to interaction design and product features. Facilitated usability testing and validated the functionality of the product.
- Documented and refined requirements, created prototypes and wireframes, developed scope. As a technical liaison, collaborated with design and development team. Identified risks, evaluated impact, planned risk responses, performed root-cause analysis.
- Controlled scope, project costs and schedule.
Business Systems Analyst
Confidential, Rosemont, IL
- Served as a liaison between US Customer Operations management and technology teams. Established and maintained value-driven relationships with business partners. Ensured alignment of BI delivery with overall business strategy.
- Key member of IT team accountable for development of business critical applications and Business Intelligence solutions. Responsibilities included business engagement, requirements gathering workshops, presentations, communication plans, stakeholder analysis, requirements management and prioritization, project schedule, test cases development, QA and deployment .
- Evaluated existing systems and business processes, identified gaps and areas for enhancement and automation by applying DMAIC methodology. Translated business requirements into technical specifications, current and future process maps and data flow diagrams. Identified and mitigated risks. Planned and controlled activities of offshore development teams.
- Managed data integration and visualization projects using Agile methodology, including development of SQL databases and Business Objects/Tableau reports/ dashboards. Ensured data quality. Provided ad-hocs, data analysis and actionable data in support of business initiatives. Delivered multiple projects resulting in increased productivity, efficiency and cost reduction. Established self-service reporting environment. Led cross-functional projects and initiatives focusing on simplifying BI administration and maintenance by consolidating reports and tools on a single platform.
- Developed end-user training material and mentored summer interns. Successfully trained offshore support team. Maintained Lesson Learned repository.
Business Intelligence Analyst /Architect
Confidential, Rosemont, IL
- Oversaw delivery of reporting solutions. Documented and analyzed users’ needs, prioritized requests. Translated business requirements and logic into technical specifications.
- Evaluated existing reports and data bases, developed recommendations for improvements and solutions in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Provided ad-hocs and data analytics in support of business initiatives . Led companywide projects focused on conversion of manual legacy and MS Access reports into centralized web-based platform. The efforts resulted in increased productivity, data quality and significant cost reduction.
- Designed, developed and deployed reporting databases and ETLs, Business Objects universes and reports. Managed efforts of vendors during upgrades, deployment and migration projects.
- Performed admin duties. Authorized and maintained access rights, user groups, developed end-user training materials. Coached junior team members.
Business Intelligence Developer
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, IL
- Analyzed business requirements. Designed, developed and maintained Data Warehouses, Jobs, ETLs/DTSs, Business Objects universes and reports, tested and validated data.
- Developed job aids and training material, maintained supporting documentation.