- IT Supply Chain Professional with expertise in SAP modules - Sales & Distribution (SD), Production Planning (PP), PM, APO, BW & IBP .
- Over fifteen years of total experience of which over twelve years of IT Management, Consulting and Support experience.
- Hands on experience of managing and working on multiple SAP Implementations, Upgrade and Support Projects.
- Full Life Cycle Implementation experience in SAP IBP, Confidential, APO and LE-WM.
- Three years of Industry experience in the Manufacturing Sector as Projects Planning & Control Engineer.
- Implemented LE-WM for a major semiconductor manufacturer for its Japan operations
- Implemented GATP, Demand Planning and Confidential for a major Confidential company in USA.
- Experience of supporting and managing multi module and complex SAP/Non SAP ERP environments spread across geographies.
- Successfully managed SCM upgrades including enhancement packs and support packs.
- Suggested and implemented several supply chain business designs and value ideas - some of which are scalable and can be replicated at other customers.
- Have been instrumental and played pivotal role in rapid continuous improvement initiatives.
- Received appreciation awards and formally recognized at various levels.
- Published white papers and case studies.
- Excellent hand on knowledge of SAP-APO (SCM) and related ECC modules like Sales & Distribution, LE-WM and PP.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good Project and people management skills.
- Recently developed a SMART tool for Confidential that automates the IDOC monitoring, handling of errors and reposting, thus allowing users to focus on other value added processes while it takes care of ensuring the availability of the data.
- Planning Levels
- Master Data Types
- Time Profiles
- Planning Area
- Forecast Model creation and assignments
- Configuration of S&OP - Heuristics and Optimizer - related master data, cost elements and global profiles.
- Key resource that held the requirements sessions
- Designed the solution
- Designed the implementation approach
- Helped with system sizing and landscape
- Worked with SAP closely on enhancements - some of these enhancements were customer specific.
- Worked on supporting the day to day issues and enhancements involving IBP and Confidential .
- Worked on POCs in IBP.
- Expertise in configuring and customizing the APO Data Mart - Basic Info cubes and Remote/Backup Cubes, Characteristics, Key Figures, Navigational Attributes to collect data and support the demand planning hierarchy. This includes the customization and configuration of extractors in R/3 to support data extraction from standard and custom R/3 tables and views
- Expertise in configuring and customizing Master Planning Object Structures, Planning Areas, Aggregates, Time buckets profiles and storage buckets profiles, fiscal year variants planning books and data views to support storage of DP data in Live Cache and enable fixing at different levels.
- Expertise in creation of advanced macros using the Macro builder to support complex requirements for data manipulation in the planning book. Several macros were provided which generated alerts when certain threshold conditions were exceeded in order to make it a more exception based management process.
- Good understanding of APO DP statistical forecasting and modeling techniques.
- Configured DP BOM, Life Cycle planning and Characteristic based forecasting.
- Expertise in creation and maintenance of BW objects (Info Areas, Info Objects, Info Cubes, Transformations, ODS).
- Expertise in creation of activities/background jobs, release/transfer profile and process chains.
- Expertise in configuring and customizing planning area, planning books, data views, ATP categories and macros.
- Fundamentals of heuristics, deployment and optimizer execution.
- Configured and setup Optimizer Profile/Cost Profile, master data and analysis of optimizer results.
- Configured profiles/setting for Pull/Push deployment, Truck load builder.
- Good understanding of integration of Master data between ECC & APO.
- Setup Core Interface connection between ECC and APO, created Integration models for master & transactional data with Initial and delta transfer.
- Setup delta reports in APO to reconcile ECC and APO transactional data.
- Confidential related Idoc settings and control.
- Confidential relevant master data management.
- Knowledge of GATP relevant configuration in ECC and APO which includes creating business transactions, activities, requirement class & type, strategy, schedule line control, transportation and delivery scheduling configuration and order level controls.
- Configuring and transferring GATP configuration from ECC to APO.
- Configuring check controls and instructions.
- Condition based scheduling and RBA
- Configuration for GATP product allocation
- BOP related settings and controls
- SAP APO (Demand Planning, Global ATP, Supply Network Planning & Vendor Managed Inventory)
- Pre Sales - Assessment, Value Propositioning, DEMO, Cost Analysis and Team structuring.
- IBP Demand, Supply and S&OP - SAP trained and have worked on implementation projects
- Hands on knowledge in SAP Hana Cloud Platform Integration, worked on ABAP, API and Non ABAP Interfaces.
- Hands on knowledge of implementing and supporting SAP Sales & Distribution, LE-WM and PP modules.
- Project Management
- Confidential, GATP, Demand Planning and Confidential implementation & roll outs.
- Hana Could Integration ( Confidential ) - have hands on experience in developing Confidential Interfaces using ABAP, Non ABAP, Flat Files and SOAP Web Service using complex transformations.
Business Solutions Lead Architect
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Lead and own the Strategic Improvement Initiatives
- Design and Architect Supply Chain Solutions
- Stay up-to-date with the Latest Technology Advancements
- Prepare the Technology Roadmaps and evaluate ROIs.
- Managing Inflight Projects in the Supply Chain space
- Configure complex design components and providing guidance to functional and technical teams
- Solve complex production issues where business is getting disrupted to ensure smooth running of IT applications.
- Working on designing the Managed Dealer Inventory Project - in the current phase we are working with vendors and evaluating related technologies.
- Migrating SAP 4.6 to ECC 6 for one of Confidential ’s division, where I am working as a Manufacturing & Plant Maintenance Lead - the project started in April 2018, it is a multi-million and a multi-year project and will involve Internal and External vendors working on it.
- Working on rolling out the Consignment Process for one of Confidential ’s Heating & Cooling divisions - the work is underway and I am managing the project as well designed the end to end solution that involves SAP SD and Logistics.
Supply Chain Solution Architect
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Act as an internal consultant and design architect for SAP solution within APO/IBP. Partner with peers in the IT organization and fellow Functional Architects and Business Analysts to align business processes with solution design, leveraging the capabilities of the SAP modules.
- Responsible for the full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of various functional architecture solutions.
- Translate overall business process requirements to SAP configuration.
- Advise on the management of configuration and testing across the SAP environment.
- Support the identification of enhancement opportunities to standardize/improve processes and system configuration that supports the customer-focused approach, but ensures compliance to the business management goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with Functional Architects and Business Analysts to ensure end to end process integration and consistency
- Develop, prototype, test and implement solution improvements to increase stability, usability and functionality to enable end users to meet business objectives
- Lead and support project initiatives to expand the usage of the SAP solution to improve and expand processes across the enterprise.
- Understand non-SAP business systems and their interaction with SAP. Assist in the management of those systems as part of an overall solution portfolio.
- Provide functional support and leadership to SAP User Community including: interaction with Third-Party Support Providers, definition of SOPs, gathering business requirements, documenting functional designs and specifications, and evaluating / directing enhancements.
- Identify training needs and supports COE Training Manager in the development & delivery of training content.
- Research and analyzes basic and complex issues surrounding LP’s business processes and systems.
- Collaborate with Master Data Management team to provide solution architecture input on strategy and initiatives to support management reporting requirements.
- Mentor business and functional team members to increase their competency in SAP.
Group Lead - ADM Support
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Managing a diverse team of functional consultants having an offshore and onsite component and supporting Demand Planning, Confidential, Confidential, GATP, SNC and PP modules.
- Hands on experience in Demand Planning implementation & roll outs. Have a good understanding and knowledge of cubes, ODS, data sources, extraction processes, POS, key figures, macros, process chains and business concepts of supporting the direct to store delivery division of the client
- Supporting one of the biggest APO DP implementations having 2 million CVCs in one POS, have been actively involved with SAP and basis teams in performance tunings/optimizations, experience of running quick sizers.
- Experience of supporting Confidential and have rolled out the existing Confidential functionalities to clients like Dollar General, Family Dollar and Winn Dixie.
- Extensive knowledge of configuring and supporting GATP, we have a full blown solution of GATP here at the client with RBA, BOP and allocations
- Hands on knowledge of configuring and supporting Confidential - heuristics, deployment & optimizer.
- Have been involved in implementing and suggesting several value adds and process optimizations the most recent being a SMART TOOL for Confidential .
- As a group lead my roles extend even beyond the above mentioned, I am responsible for ticket management, value suggestions, managing the quarterly enhancement cycle, CMMI, knowledge management, managing the team resourcing and transitions and escalation management and my role becomes even more challenging as I am here managing consultants from UK, USA and India which have extensive consulting experience and are SMEs in their respective areas.
- Have received appraisal awards from the company’s CIO and our immediate business team.
ConfidentialTeam Lead - ADM Support
- Requirement gathering
- Coordinating with EDI team and setting up 852 (Inbound) and 855 (Outbound) maps.
- Configuring partner profiles and order level settings in ECC for 855 and in APO for 852
- Configuring planning area connections with the various IDOC segments
- Setting up master data and updating integration models.
- PO number ranges
- Creating selection profiles
- Changing job variants
- Configuring alert macros
- Cut over and Go Live
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Requirements gathering
- Solution design
- Configuring demand planning area, enhancing the GATP field catalogs to include custom characteristics, GATP user exits, configuration related to product allocation groups and procedures and setting up the required master data. Conducting unit, integration and UAT. Holding user training sessions cut over and GO LIVE.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Scope evaluation & definition.
- Landscape design
- Preparation of project plan
- Test scenario identification & preparation in HP QC
- Coordination with various stakeholders
- Reporting and updating the senior IT and business leadership teams
- Coordinating and managing across teams for test case execution
- Defect management
- Conducting user acceptance testing
- Change management which included documentation and user trainings
- Transport management (SPDD, SPAU and defect correction)
- Preparation of the detailed cut over strategy,
- Successful GO LIVE and hyper care support.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Requirements gathering, solution design & documentation.
- Configuration of MPOS, planning areas, info objects, key figures, settings and disaggregation logics, data views and macros.
- APO - BW setup that included creating data sources, extraction process and cubes.
- Test case preparation & execution, defect correction and retesting
- Final cut over & Go Live.
- Data uploads from margin minder text files
- IT and business validations, user training, master data management.
- Creation of new data views, changes to the existing data views, macros & batch jobs.
Skills: SAP APO Demand Planning
Team Lead - ADM Support
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Leading the support BAU team
- Handling Demand Planning & BPC Issues.
- Managing the standard system maintenance and enhancements
- Was actively involved in building the competencies within the team and organization
- Managing the complex interface between APO, BW and BPC.
Skills: SAP APO (Demand Planning) and BPC
Functional Consultant - SAP ECC Upgrade
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Interactions with business understanding the landscape from the logistics, WM and GTS perspectives
- TCPs building plus running
- Master Data creation in DEV and QA
- Coordination with the respective teams for enhancements/defects resolution
- Transport request management
- Roles set up and testing Cut Over Tasks included, transport request management, dry runs creation of BPPs, user trainings, Go Live and Post Go Live Support.
Skills: SAP S&D, WM and GTS