- Over 14 years of financial analysis & IT experience
- Advanced MS Office skills (expert in Excel & Access)
- Self - taught mastery of systems including report writing & database management
- Extensive experience with SyteLine, Integrity, Crystal Reports, Oracle, Hyperion, Business Objects, SQL, HTML, Java Script, & WebFOCUS
- Expertise in system conversion, development, & maintenance
- Effective liaison between IT & end-users
- Strong project management background
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Committed to high standards of integrity
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- High capacity for learning & understanding
- Self-motivated & driven by change
Confidential, Canton, MI
Real Estate Agent
- Manage at least 20 client files simultaneously which requires creating contracts, processing title work, examining legal documents for accuracy, communicating to all invested parties, and performing various other customer service functions.
- Perform comparative market analyses to determine each property’s fair market value.
- Negotiate property transactions on behalf of my clients to ensure the best financial outcomes.
Confidential, Farmington Hills, MI
- Designed, developed, and implemented a company-wide ERP system.
- Managed the ERP project team and reported weekly status updates to executive management.
- Created business requirements for custom system enhancements and communicated them to the developer.
- Authored ERP procedure manuals for each department and trained end-users.
Confidential, Toledo, OH
- Designed, developed, and implemented a global treasury management system for a company with over $1 billion in daily operating cash held in over 400 bank accounts and located in over 30 countries.
- Managed a seven-person team to directly interface a voluminous dataset from the company’s risk management system to its cash management system.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Assistant Vice President Financial Analyst
- Designed, developed, and implemented a fully automated sales management system which led to a 15% increase in sales revenue.
- Converted a paper-based income, liability, and transaction reporting system into an interactive web-based reporting system.
- Improved labor-intensive reporting methods using advanced Excel functionality, which reduced processing time by 30%.
- Developed a special pricing and fee waiver system using MS Access, which improved income reporting accuracy and enhanced the discount pricing approval process.
- Created several components of a financial planning system including a salary planning model, a fixed asset planning model, and an indirect expense planning model.
- Analyzed 300+ income, liability, and transaction reports for redundancy and relevance, which resulted in an 85% reduction in the number of department reports.
- Co-managed the conversion of the transaction processing team’s WebFOCUS reports to Business Objects reports.
- Integrated voluminous financial data fields from various data sources into a single data source to provide senior management with increased data accuracy and seamless reporting.
- Incorporated numerous data controls and implemented ongoing validation techniques to ensure successful system implementations, updates, and maintenance.
- Projected revenue, expense, and volume trends for senior management regularly.
- Recommended standard pricing for my department’s product portfolio to senior management; all recommendations were approved and implemented.
- Analyzed the impact of staffing changes, customer gains and losses, and product pricing on my department’s net income.
- Prepared budgets and actual-to-budget variance explanations at both the department and company levels.
- Proficient in Activity Based Costing as well as capacity utilization and FTE analysis.