Over 20 years of proven success in developing software products and delivering comprehensive client - focused business solutions that produce bottom-line results. Recognized as a skillful communicator and dynamic team builder with a natural ability to lead global transformations and bridge gaps between Business and IT. Exceptionally strong in applying best-practice solutions across a wide array of business processes. Significant expertise in IT application development.
- Project / Program / Delivery Management
- Product Development
- Application Development
- Business Operations
- Global Transformation
- ERP / SAP Expert (20 years)
Technical Expertise: SAP, MS Dynamics, Qlik, Confirmit, Jira, MS Project, MS Visio, Aha, Automation Anywhere, Java, Invision, Balsamic, Proto
Confidential, Stamford, CT
Senior Vice President
- Led strategy team of COO, CIO and MD’s to define future vision of firm’s organization structure, end-to-end business processes, technology portfolio and data architecture.
- Defined roadmap of transformation initiative, periodically communicating progress to firm and Board of Advisors.
- Architected and socialized firm’s product development process
- Implemented Data Classification and Governance model, resulting in new product development innovation, heightened client service and significant reductions in production cycles.
- Launched new BI application (Qlikview) to produce superior client deliverables while streamlining operations.
- Took over management of Custom Research practice, building team’s business development capabilities while instituting operational efficiencies to drive out costs; reduced costs by $150k annually in first 2 months.
- Accelerated firm’s annual production schedule planning cycle from 3 months to 2 weeks.
Confidential, Norwalk, CT
Founder & CEO
- Conceived and designed product in 2016 as well as raised 1st round of capital; launched in April 2017.
- Experiencing rapid growth across multiple sports and age groups throughout nation.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Led project to optimize client service, administrative, and logistics operations in order to deliver to clients faster, cheaper, easier and tailored to their preferences, achieving 30% increase in shipping profitability.
- Reduced operational costs of art collection appraisal services by 25% and production times by 30%.
- Implemented global enterprise system, resulting in $2m annual reduction of operation costs.
- Crafted application development strategy resulting in 400% increase in project velocity in first 6 months, 50% reduction in change adoption period, 40% decrease in Helpdesk calls, and Helpdesk resolutions in 4 days vs 27.
- Drove inventory initiative that saved $1m in annual warehousing costs and reduced insurance base value by $1b.
- Overhauled catalogue sales and distribution capabilities (including offshore outsourcing) to save $1m annually.
- Identified sales and market trends that were used as the basis for organizational changes throughout the company.
- Implemented CRM application that empowered business development, marketing and client loyalty programs.
- Redesigned automated client communications reducing customer service calls by 30%.