Top - performing IT Executive experienced in Business and Informatics solutions definition and delivery for the assigned businessareas applicable globally. Expert in spearheading the management, design, development, ERP implementation and support ofenterprise-wide information system infrastructures and applications. Demonstrates an understanding of IT development processesand technologies with emphasis on specific challenges, technology solutions, and areas for future technology need. Committed tohelping organizations achieve maximum benefit from their IT investment through meticulous research, development andimplementation of technologies.
Information Technology Strategy Development Project Management Process Improvement Program Management Client Relationships Scientific IT Application Vendor Management Enterprise Resource Planning Quality Assurance
Sr. Manager-Business Systems
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Analyzed and defined ERP functions, business processes, and user needs.
- Gathered, validated and translated business requirements into cohesive, integrated designs and software development specifications.Member of the Supply Chain and leadership team, providing technical knowledge and managerial expertise and direct the team that develops, implements, upgrades, and maintains ERP.Develop and socialize the IT Applications Roadmap and oversee the implementation of the roadmap.
- Oversee the definition and usage of processes, tools, methods, standards and metrics involved in application development, configuration, integration, testing and support.Manage the oversight of third-party software vendors and systems integrators to ensure compliance with contract terms.
- Lead the ERP implementation with strong technical and business expertise.
- Expertise with Purchasing, Order Management, Inventory, Administration and Finance modules, expert in Data Curation, IR and User Maintenance.
- Drive Steering Committee meetings, including providing written and in-person communications with the organization's executives, department heads and end-users regarding pertinent activities such as project milestones, service levelagreements, budget, and resource allocation.
- Delivered quality solutions that meet both business and functional requirements.
- This position develops best-practice business knowledge and supports the business integration into an ERP solution.
- Developed custom tools and applications to provide Supply Chain reporting and forecast.
IT Asset Management Consultant
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Responsible for the daily and strategic management of software and technology-related hardware for all projects.
- Responsible for planning, monitoring, and recording software license and/or hardware assets to ensure compliance with vendor contracts and relationship management.
- Ensure that implementation projects and business production systems are delivered timely.
IT Infrastructure Engineer
Confidential, Foster City, CA
- Partner with the multidisciplinary team of scientists, clinicians and technology experts to provide solutions.
- Facilitate prioritization of technology needs with customers (Biologics, Chemistry, DMPK, DMP)
- Working with the existing IT Operations team to design, implement, manage, maintain, deploy, troubleshoot and support all server environments (DEV,TST, VAL, PROD) for PDM systems.
- Support a mixed and growing environment of VMWare ESX, Netapp Storage, Citrix Presentation Server/XenServer.
Manager - Applications and IT
Confidential, Menlo Park, CA
- Developing plan for company expansion, both local and global; manage all aspects of IT for this move with minimal disruption to productivity.
- Managing overall process of on-boarding new hires - including set of systems, proper software installs, work with project teams to help implement the appropriate hardware and software solutions.
- Developing policies and procedures for corporate computer systems operations; manage communication of relevant IT information to employees.
- Managing troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery and provide expert support in these areas.
- Implementing cost effective methods of ordering hardware, software and services vendors. Implementing and enforcing all areas of Incident Management, Problem Management and Asset Management.
Manager - Application Support
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Managed projects while delivering consistently to the expectations of different stakeholders, mainly in the R&D area, and extended to other business functions depending on company priorities.
- Rapidly translated scientific requirements into solution evaluation criteria and functional design requirements.
- Designed and implemented solution architectures that meet functional and IT requirements including integration of data across multiple R&D systems.
- Acted Successfully as Technical Lead accountable for delivering high quality IT solutions to R&D business.
- Manage relationships with external vendors and consultants, including tracking budgets, and processing and negotiating contracts.System Administrator for Lab Notebook, Procurement, Document Management, HPLC, Clinical Forecasting, Tableau, MDM, SharePoint and Data Warehousing systems.Member of Architecture Review Board, GxP-non-GxP Applications, Research and Tech Ops best practices.
- Responsible for managing the portfolio of over 35 enterprise applications that are in place to help Confidential perform its business function.Led a team of seven direct reports including Analysts, developers and a DBA. Helped define and own operating model and interactions across IT.
Confidential, Hamilton, NY
- Led data and database administration, including hardware and software evaluation, logical and physical database design and implementation, and structured testing of database designs.
- Developed applications and technology platforms in addition to handling security administration, backups and recovery planning.
- Application Support Manager accountable for owning, providing and developing the application support service to the entire organization - with business areas such as Commercial, G&A and R&D.