BI & Analytic professional with over 7 years of experience turning data into actionable insights in collaboration with decision makers across matrix organization. I combine financial services business acumen with a broad and deep analytical experience leveraging data and technology to formulate strategies, manage PKI and create Economic Value Add. Experienced in partnering across multiple functional teams to lead projects, prioritize and communicate across all stakeholders
- SQL Server
- SAS Business Intelligence
- Tableau, Power BI
- Report Builder
- Microsoft Reporting Services (SSRS )
- Ms. Access Programming
- Ms. Excel Advance skill
- (Formula, Macro, Pivot table, Vlookup)
- SQL, PL/SQL, T - SQL
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Teradata, Netezza, Hadoop
- SAS, Alteryx
- Window server 2010
- UNIX /Linux
Confidential, Atlanta, Ga
Business Data Analyst
- Extract large amount of Customer data using MicroStrategy querie tools into Excel Spreadsheet.
- Using Advanced Excel (Formula, Macros, Pivot Tables, Vlookups, Graphs, Charts…) to analyse trends, errors and provide stable resolutions for sustainable and meaningfull data that resulted accurate client payments or reimbursments.
- Improved Department accountability and efficiency by cutting in a half time used for audit processes
- Change the department audit processes by Introducing Alteryx Designer Application for efficient and effective data blending.
- Build robust new Audit Models based on Alteryx Workflows that adhere to compamy data governance standards. (Project in place is to export Ateryx data into Tableau for executive reporting)
Confidential, Atlanta, GA / Wayne, PA
Senior Data Analyst
- Retrieved all pricing data from international and domestic teams using SQL queries to create a centralized Teradata database in the US. This effort results in the standardization of prices across the company and ensured they were staying competitive in the market.
- Managed international pricing strategy in partnership with the Analytics COE team and the Global Marketing Sales leadership leveraging data from multiple sources
- Partnered with the VP of Analytics to support the Marketing and Product Development team by developing analytics data insights to drive and monitory performance
- Owned the analytics and reporting function by driving the development of actionable KPIs, web metrics and implementing user-friendly Tableau dashboards.
- Implemented pricing requirements and business processes using web scraping, data validation and integrity tools
- Involved in the creation and deployment of the reports using SSRS and configuring the SQL Server Reporting Server
- Developed analytics reports using SAS, SQL (Oracle/SQL server), Tableau or Microstrategy as report development tools.
- Extract large datasets using SQL queries to build Tableau Dashboard or SAS reports to support Leadership team
- Develop SharePoint solutions integrating BI components with the following (e.g. InfoPath forms, MS Office Applications including Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.)
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Identified lead processing redundancies. Implemented recommendations saved of $3,000+ monthly.
- Redesigned monthly KPI reporting process slashing time from 7 days to 2 days, and work units from 50+ hours to 12 handled by a single analyst versus team of two analysts and an engineer.
- BI migration from AS400 and Manual Oracle queries to Microstrategy reducing reporting time by 4 hours each run
- Managed KPI reporting process and discovery discussions at meetings with Marketing Senior Management.
- Responsible for all web analytics, and lead matching reporting.
- Designed data warehouse and report automation processes to enable real time reporting from multiple sources.
- Audited reporting across 3 vendors and redesigned report series to be actionable, consistent and waterfall to cover all aspects of advertising in response to extensive budget cut backs.
- Validated new BI metrics, and designed new reports to track Search Source traffic, quantifying 15% of incoming traffic
- Provided statistical support of AB testing and test design by mining database for statistical support through Oracle, and SQL queries of SQL and Oracle databases combining results through Access and Excel
Confidential, POUGHKEEPSIE, NY
System Support Analyst
- Performed DBA function to manage implement database security, and upgrade to SQL Server 2007.
- Worked on SQL Server 7.0 for data migration into production environment.
- Responsible for running and maintaining in-house and customer SQL Servers (100+ customer sites).
- Design, write and implement application database code objects, such as tables, views, functions, store procedures for different applications.
- Developed SQL paging system for different issues such as drive space, deadlocks, SQL Job failure, SQL Job Stuck, expensive queries.
- Tune existing store procedures by putting indexes, and improving complex queries performance by using better logic with less reads and CPU usage.
- Write SISS and upgrade DTS packages for data analysis and extraction.
- Developed and maintained a backup and recovery strategy for all databases.
- Created documentation for DRP (Disaster Recovery Process).