- Quality - focused, result-driven, and highly accomplished IT management professional, offering outstanding track record of providing technology solutions that meet demanding time constraints and exceed expectations.
- Expertly develop scalable solutions that dramatically improve efficiency, productivity, and profitability; complemented with the ability to define and plan project scope, specifications, project timelines, resources, and budget requirements from inception to production.
- Display adeptness in recognizing technology to solve specific business problems and create new business opportunities.
- Possess profound capability in interpreting technical concepts into simpler terms for account directors and clients.
- Effectively lead as well as assume team functions, equipped with superior decision-making and problem-solving techniques.
- Demonstrate ability to interface with management, clients, and people of diverse socio-cultural backgrounds.
- Exhibit strong sense of responsibility in handling duties, committed to accomplish the tasks and achieve high results.
- Earned a remarkable amount of respect from peers, support personnel, and mid-level to C-level managers for taking a leadership role in the organization.
CORE PROFESSIONAL STRENGTHS:
- Linux Devops
- Guiding Agile project teams to achieve a high level of performance.
- Managing complex software development, architecture, and integration projects.
- Managing projects to budgets and timelines.
- IT Operations Management
- Enterprise Network Architecture
- Enterprise Data Center Design
- Team Building and Leadership
- Developing project metrics.
- Data Security Management
- IT Strategy and Execution
- Vendor Management
- Time and Resource Optimization
- New Product and Technology LaunchMentoring
- Solving problems throughout the project life cycle
- Overseeing the day-to-day progress of project.
- Managing a combination of internal, consultant and vendor resources to complete projects.
- Managing project risks and problems.
CORE TECHNICAL STRENGTHS:
- SOX Audit/Compliance
- Trip Wire
- SCCM 2012/Shavlick
- HyperV certified
- Confidential UCS
- Office 365
- VMWare 4.1 -5.5
- Exchange 2010
- Server 2008 Clustering
- F5 Load balancer/APM
- Linux RHEL 6,7
- SunGaurd Financial
Confidential, Emeryville, CA
- Manage onshore team of development engineers, solution architects, network engineers through the Agile process.
- Participate in Daily scrums to build new online application system.
- Designed shared file systems between Linux\Windows systems
- Manage team of 10 Engineers from Network/SysAdmins and DBA’s
- Set daily schedules for development teams through various environments QA/DEV/Staging to Production.
- Setup GPO’s to cover CisCat best practices for server hardening and SOX compliance.
- SCCM 2012 with DMZ infrastructure and remote patching for MS products and Shavlick for Java and 3rd party browsers
- Taking on new infrastructure initiatives for growing Startup Company, mentoring Networking and Systems engineering with Confidential Linux Netapp and Windows experience.
- Manage 15 server Citrix farm with Provisioning manager.
- Setup O365 SSO with SAML 3.0
- Built out PKI infrastructure for certificate management and identity management for remote users
Lead Infrastructure Engineer
- Manage onshore team of Windows engineers for SOX compliance and Ciscat best practices.
- Deploy server hardening and SCCM patching with Shavlick for non MS vendor management.
- Set up F5 websites and custom SSL VPN via F5 APM. Setup Tripwire and follow best practices for monitoring of core system files.
- Work with HD to ensure workstations are patched and updated regularly.
- Run SCCM reports for MS compliance for SOX audits internal and external groups.
- Maintained uptime of all IT systems, Windows, UNIX/Linux servers, network, telecommunications, enterprise applications, and data centers to ensure business stability
- Provided expert leadership to a group of 2 technical project managers, 3 network engineers, 5 server administrators, 3 Active Directory administrators, 9 Exchange administrators, and 5 desktop support technicians
Confidential, San Mateo, CA
Solution Delivery Manager
- Managed daily operations including Enterprise Infrastructure of 500 servers including Kaspersky Antivirus and WSUS patching, 30 VMWare 5.1 with 300 host VM’s, two hosted exchanged 2010 organizations with 1000+ user, Xenapp farms Microsoft Confidential and provision storage through Confidential Nexus 5548 and Confidential .
- Setup Netapp provisioning, shared datastores for Vmotion, CAS/NLB and DAG high availability systems, Server 2008 Oracle SAP clusters with shared Confidential storage and VMware HA and DRS systems for Confidential UCS Chassis.
- Managing multiple customer accounts and oversaw work flow to local and remote staff in India.
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
- Managed operations including overseeing network engineers, system administrators, 3rd level support for desktop support manager, helpdesk technicians and network AD and Exchange 2003/2007 of 13,000 users.
- Served as hands on regional engineer of network operation making all decisions for networks and Windows systems including HA clustered servers and data bases.
- Successfully championed and provided leadership for IT data consolidation, data center design and infrastructure, upgrade to Confidential 6509e core switche with Confidential 3560g adcess switches, met regulation guidelines for disaster recovery by executing HyperV cluster servers for virtualization projects, and provided oversight and management to third-party vendors.
- Played a leadership role in managing and making decisions for choosing Datacenter design location and high-availability infrastructure.
- Significantly reduced operational budget by $1.5M per year by identifying cost-saving opportunities
- Spearheaded network upgrade to Confidential Nexus 7000 core switches as well as with Nexus 5000 and Nexus 2000 with 10Gig backbone; managed Enterprise malware protection.
- Substantially met regulation guidelines for disaster recovery by executing VMware ESX servers for virtualizations project.
Confidential, Oakland, CA
Director of IT/Systems Engineer
- Provided expert oversight on large IT Operations Team and support of 3000 users.
- Managed multimillion dollar IT budget.
- Responsibly included account management, developing new sales and providing technical sales support.
- Planned, recommended, and implemented policies and procedures for services, scheduling, problem and crisis management, data security, network security, disaster recovery, 24/7 availability and response time, design, and rollout system upgrade and expansion.
- Determined and oversaw the organizational structure and staffing necessary to meet IT objectives.
- Successfully managed multimillion-dollar IT budgets
- Played a vital role in managing infrastructure decision for cooling, cabling, cabinets, safety, security, servers, and network hardware