Confidential has 10+ years of experience in global program management, strong customer focus, and support strategy in dynamic environments. Skilled at building relationships across multiple stakeholder groups, Confidential leads and executes with excellence and integrity while delivering high quality and impactful results.
- Process improvement
- Strategic Planning
- Customer Insights
- Data Analytics
- Program & Vendor Management
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Principal / Owner
- Grew start - up business from 0 clients to 5 clients within two years through word of mouth advertising.
- Increased client s operational efficiency 30% by creating customer tracking reports and scorecards.
- Created and led implementation of on-boarding plan resulting in successful ramp up of client.
- Created financial dashboard; resulting in $50K additional income for client.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
Business Program Manager
- Drove support strategy by creating content leveraged to educate stakeholders resulting in increased understanding of Artificial Intelligence (AI) ethical principles.
- Increased awareness of the importance of inclusivity by partnering with Researchers, Engineers, and Employee Network Groups to understand the ethical challenges of how AI impacts marginalized communities.
- Increased team productivity 20% by rapidly learning Visual Studio tool, redesigning dashboard and leading Scrum meetings resulting in improved managed timelines and reduced backlogs for ethics workstreams.
- Improved program efficiency 10% by identifying learning gaps developing performance metrics report (KPI) and partnering with Confidential, suppliers, and Launch teams.
- Increased compliance accuracy rate 20% by implementing scalable processes that adhered to internal audit requirements resulting in optimized cost savings.
- Increased effectiveness of processes by driving Procurement & Finance Organization s daily operations and executing strategic plans within the Outsourcing & External Staffing policy and program.
- Improved reporting process 50% by defining measures of success (KPIs) and analyzing and compiling trends.
- Achieved 100% SLA and completion rates of high - volume outsourcing statements of work and requests while providing feedback to ensure compliance and policy awareness.
- Reduced planning time 10% by redesigning product sales reports while managing worldwide Surface Sales ReportingPartner Licensing and Performance tracking.
- Improved efficiency 30% by subsidiary team members to effectively develop external benchmarking on worldwide sales.
- Increased accuracy 30% by designing and implementing scalable Confidential and program tracking forecast and budgeting reports.
- Improved productivity 20% by partnering with key stakeholders on outreach events.
- With 100% accuracy, managed submission process for drafted vendor and supplier SOWs (Statements of Work).
- Improved supplier relationship by developing supplier QBR scorecard, while overseeing fiscal operations with $10M Confidential budget by implementing robust reporting cadences.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Increased productivity 20% as a subject - matter expert by team members on HR Systems
- Improved SLA rates 10% by creating actionable work back schedules to communicate tight deadlines targets to team members and stakeholders.
- Enhanced diversity and high-performance programs by creating compensation, retention and rewards analysis reports (KPIs) which were leveraged to identify talent and rewards recipients.
- Increased budget forecasting accuracy by redesigning Confidential report for $6M budget, resulting in district coming in under budget at 98%.
- Saved the district more than 4% of budget by growing vendor relationships and negotiating contracts while executing district events and increasing team morale.