Insightful, results driven professional with demonstrated ability to align business objectives and goals with technology needs and requirements. Experience in software design, planning and implementation for enterprise architecture in an Agile environment. Strong ability to analyze complex problems and opportunities, develop practical solutions and communicate effectively with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Salesforce (Classic and Lightening)
- R Programming
- Microsoft Office Suite
- SQL Server
- Ellucian Banner
Assistant Director of IT
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Serve as the CRM subject matter expert for technology stakeholders, end users and vendors to facilitate development, documentation, testing, implementation and integration of software applications.
- Oversee and maintain legacy system. Extract data from legacy system, transform to proper format, filter for needed requirements and prepare for loading into SaaS business application.
- Proactively engage and directly support stakeholders to address needs, identify risks and develop mitigation plans.
- Assess user needs, research and identify solutions to maximize system improvements and coordinate with Director of Technology to create remediation plans for deficiencies found.
- Identify and evaluate risks during review, analysis of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and implementation of system.
- Create complex queries and reports, visual dashboards and flowcharts to document business systems and processes for IT.
- Manage access controls for resources on project by identifying, gathering and approving permissions.
- Communicate required best practices to improve CRM capabilities.
- Design and deliver s (remote and on - site) to faculty and staff on University systems. Create material and prepare documentation for internal users.
- Evaluate effectiveness of and adjusts design and delivery as necessary.
- Research and evaluate new technology and make appropriate recommendations to Director of Technology.
Recruitment and Outreach Specialist
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Customized and maintained reports in BI tool to help users track data through various stages.
- Analyzed large data from multiple electronic sources identifying patterns and significant features.
- Maximized recruitment and marketing efforts in Relational Database by providing strategic and effective plans.
- Developed and implemented strategies to optimize communication with target population in order to improve retention.
- Prepared material and conducted sessions for faculty and staff on CRM.
- Identified areas for improvement using data analysis in support of the Office of Graduate Recruitment and Enrollment services mission.
Vital Records Assistant
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Tracked trends and quality management performance data to assist with data- driven improvement strategies.
- Assisted department with data preparation for reporting.
- Recorded detailed and confidential information in database with a high degree of accuracy and precision.
- Performed quality assurance and control on vital record.