- To obtain a challenging professional career utilizing my interpersonal communication, strong technical skills, accounting experience and management background.
- Master of Personnel Management (M.P.M), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), Certified Equity Expert (CEE)
- Over 14 years’ experience in Accounting, Multi State Payroll, Taxation and Equity operation in IT consulting.
- Experience in Client Vendor Management and Business negotiation skills.
Accounts and Payroll Manager
Confidential, Southlake, Texas
- Responsible for 5 sub - company’s accounts receivable, Accounts Payable and 500 employee’s payroll.
- Reconciling and Auditing of all the company accounts.
- Work on all major accounting related tools/softwares like Peachtree, QuickBooks and ADP portal.
- Develop systems to process payroll account transactions (e.g. salaries, benefits, garnishments, deductions, taxes and third-party payments)
- Liaise with auditors and manage payroll tax audits and Collaborate with Human Resources (HR) and Seniour accounting teams
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages
- Proficient in Immigration processes like H1-B Visa, H1 transfer, Green card including family dependent visas.
- Execute filing of Company’s State, federal, Unemployment Taxes and workers’ compensation, Statement of Deposits, 940 and 941
Accounts Receivable/Payable Representative
- E2E of the Marine Survey Job, staring from appointing survey.
- Creating invoices for each survey including survey’s commission.
- Weekly Payroll for all the national and international employees.
- Assist Company CPA with all the reports related to accounting. (AR, Profit and Loss, Balance Sheets, etc)
- Post all the payments received in bank and keep all the bank account clear as per books
- Excellent MS Office skills: Worked majorly on V-lookups and Marcos of MS Excel and PowerPoint Presentations.
- Reconciling company bank accounts.
- Worked as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bookkeeping and General Ledger.
- Assistant to the CEO of the Company
- Worked on QUICKBOOK Software for all the company related work.
- Handled around 50+ Employees weekly payroll along with Taxes issue.
- Creating bidding documents for tenders.
- Responsible for all major events and client meeting and conferences.
- Special Project on transition of Accounts Payable from United Kingdom (UK)
- Handling of stocks split issues and reverse stock split issues
- Development of employee stock purchase plans
- Development of employee taxes and dividends
- Creation of escalation Trackers for Application and Technical Teams
- Formal presentations on escalation Trackers for Application & Technical Teams
Executive - Human Resource
- Handling of escalation issues
- Preparation of audit reports
- Process related training for new hires
- Representation of departmental Process during various client visits
- Preparation and submission of all process related reports to clients
Software packages: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Tally 5.4 and 4.5
Operating Systems: Windows
Typewriting Speed: 50+ wpm
Accounting Tools: Quickbook, Peachtree, ADP