- Over 8+ Years of experience in the field of software applications development, including about five - plus years in the Sales force CRM.
- Experience with Agile development practices and SDLC best practices.
- Extensive business knowledge and customization experience on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products and Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Forecasting.
- Proficient in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Validation rules, Tasks, and actions.
- Hands-on experience in Data Mapping, Cleansing, Data Export and Imports, Application Support, Performance Tuning, Security Administration, Maintenance, and User Security Management.
- Experience with salesforce.com in sandbox and production environments for deployment. Familiar with managing Full Sandbox, Developer Sandbox, and Configuration-only Sandbox.
- Good Knowledge in Database Design, Creation and management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, functions, Triggers. Experience in writing SQL and PL/SQL programming.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce technologies such as SOQL&SOSL, and Data Loader.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma-separated values (CSV) files.
- Experience in application development using J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JMS, XML and Web Services.
- Expert at Apex Development, Visual force pages, Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Web services API, Components, Tabs, Custom Objects, S-Control, Scheduler, and Batch Processes Wrapper classes and Dynamic apex Design Patterns.
- Developed various Visual force Pages, Apex Triggers to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes and Controller to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Experience working with integration features such as callouts, future methods, batch, and scheduled apex, REST and SOAP AP
- Experience in enabling, configuring and customizing Lightning components.
- Experience in working with GitHub for code commits.
- A team player who readily adapts to new situations quickly and navigates through the problems using assertive communication. Can onboard everyone on a problem while working on the solution, simultaneously.
- Effective communication, presentation, interpersonal and management skills.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Classes/ Controllers, Visualforce Pages/Components, Apex Web Services, Heroku Connect, Workflow & Approvals.
Salesforce Tools: Force.com IDE, Force.com API tools (Data Loader), Force.com Migration Tool, Force.com Excel Connector, Conga Composer, AppExchange.
IDEs and Editors: Eclipse, Atom, Visual Studio Code
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Databases: My SQL, PL/SQL, Postgres SQL
Confidential, New York City, NY
Sr. Sales Force Developer
- Involved in migration from classic to lightning by gathering all the required configurations and customizations as per business requirements by leading the roles of lightning developer.
- Tracked Tasks and user stories based on team and their respective individuals for improved productivity using Agile Accelerator.
- Developed Lightning Components from Scratch by using Aura framework.
- Experience in mapping the Data from an external system using lightning connect to get real-time data from the external system.
- Experience in creating custom objects, custom fields, custom labels, validation rules, record types, and Custom tabs in lightning experience.
- Knowledge in configuring product and pricing setup using CPQ/Product consoles, formatted and migrated the user data into Lightning Experience.
- Generated documents and spreadsheets by gathering data from custom objects using Conga composer.
- Developed Custom Conga Composer Queries, Reports, Buttons and Sales Summaries for Sales Team and Executives.
- Worked on customization of visual force to have lightning experience for desktop and mobile applications.
- Responsible for building integration processes integrating cloud-based applications (SaaS/PaaS), and On-Premise Enterprise Applications.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Configured Sales Force Automation (SFA) for account management, opportunity management, account and contact management and data quality management.
- Created custom controllers implementing complex code for retrieval from Sales Force to VF pages.
Environment: Conga Composer, Agile Accelerator, Aura Framework, Conga Composer, CPQ, Apex Triggers, Salesforce Automation.
Confidential, Miami, FL
Sales Force Developer /Administration
- Involved in critical technical discussions with various members such as technical architect, business analysts, project managers, and key stakeholders.
- Followed agile methodologies to execute project. Build the application using TDD (Test Driven Development) approach.
- Created Users, Roles, Public Groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on record detail pages and edit pages.
- Connected and migrated metadata between organizations using Heroku Connect.
- Designed and deployed dynamic workflows, validation rules, time-triggered tasks, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Experience in working with all the portals, i.e. Self-Service portal, Partner Portal, and Customer Portal in the salesfroce.com
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Implemented and Consumed Knowledge Base Dashboards & Reports AppExchange for providing Reports and Dashboards that monitors the Knowledge Base.
- Created Visual Force pages and components to render data from associated controllers as needed.
- Created Custom links and buttons used in the URL encoding to pre-populate the data.
- Used Visual force components such as Page Block, Command Buttons, Action support, Action Function Managing data, Enhancing the end user productivity.
Environment: SOQL, SOSL, Workflow, Visual Force, Auto-Response Rules, Heroku Connect, Custom links and buttons.
Confidential, Detroit, Michigan
- Designed junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like Picklist, Controller/dependent picklist Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, sharing rules.
- Used sandbox for testing and migrated code to deployment instance after testing.
- Updated the APEX Controller and Helper functions regularly making the Component Context Aware as per business requirement.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Customized the Dashboards to track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Proficient in writing SOQL and SOSL queries within custom Controllers and triggers.
- Responsible for managing Profiles, roles, public groups, queues, Permission sets, Sharing settings.
- Migrated data from CSV files to SFDC using data loader.
- Created Field mapping document for various objects like Accounts, Contacts, Tasks, Opportunity, and Lead.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Sales force as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
Environment: Custom Fields, Apex controller, Data Loader, GitHub, Reports
Confidential, Boca Raton, Florida
Jr. Salesforce Developer
- Analyzed business and technical requirements of the organization to create customized Visual Force pages for the organization.
- Designed and implemented custom Email templates in HTML and Visual Force, further created survey and feedback pages.
- Created Workflow Rules to automate Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, time-dependent actions.
- Created Custom Email Templates as part of sending Alerts to users based on the business requirement.
- Created lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects and various advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula, Filed Dependencies, Sharing rules, Approval Process for automated alerts, field updates and Email generation.
- Maintained user access, profiles and security roles within the application.
- Created website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practice
- Used jQuery UI to create Draggable, Droppable, and Selectable elements and implement features such as sliders, light box, menus, and other intuitive features.
- Developed HTML prototypes and XHTML documents with CSS style sheets.
- Did Cross-Browser coding, for making pages compatible will all browsers.
- Produced GUI prototypes for business logic presentations. Performed validation of completed sites including the debugging and testing of code.
- Used Jasmine framework with Karma to write tests cases and performed end-to-end testing using protractor.
- Assisted in transition of the systems to salesforce as part of a migrating project.
- Worked on various Standard Objects including Accounts, Reports, Contacts, Events, Tasks, Dash boards.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Designed, and developed the Custom objects, Validation rules, Page layouts, Custom Tabs, Components, Visual force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Designed and developed Validation Rules to maintain data quantity and data consistency.
- Developed Workflows and workflow actions to send emails, update fields and assign tasks.
- Interacting with the business analysts to gather the requirements and understanding the functional design specifications for the requirements.
- Used Tiles framework with struts to reduce the redundancy between JSP pages.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service Locator, Data Access Object, Singleton and Factory.
- Worked with spring and web services with SOAP by creating SOAP services using Spring Controller class.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to that is remote and global
- Designed the application architecture of the System based on MVC (Model View Controller), Struts Framework and J2EE specifications.
- Involved in the defect fixes. Configured and created application log files using Log4j required to trace application
- Eclipse is used for development as IDE. Used JUnit for unit testing and repeatable tests for the application.
Environment: Java, Log4j, JSP, Web Services, MVC, Struts Framework, Junit, and Eclipse IDE.