- 10+ Years of Chemical Production Experience
- 10+ Years of SAP End User Experience
- 3+ Years of SAP Business Process/Configuration/Implementation Experience
- Experienced SAP professional dedicated to providing high quality services and positive results.
- Well versed in business process analysis in production settings specifically with SAP.
- Proven ability to leverage technology to achieve organizational objectives.
- Innovative problem solver whose areas of expertise include SAP business processes, customer service, handling of intellectual property, standardization and optimization.
- Risk Assessment and Workflow Analysis expertise
- Management of large teams of varying skill sets
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified and experience on projects
- Lean manufacturing subject matter expert experience
- 5S project and subject matter expert experience
- SAP Certified Application Associate - Business Process Integration and Business Foundation and Integration for SAP ERP 6.0
- Service Now
- Microsoft Office
Business Systems Analysis Senior Associate
- Member of the RUN team responsible for break/fix for ME, PP, QM as well as certain aspects of MM and SD
- Responsible for user management within Kinaxis Rapid Response reporting tool
- Use of the CHARM change management tool within SAP S/4
- Assist in the development of improvement tools/reports for users within Confidential
Process Control Operator
- Responsible for a new to plant distillation process run conditions
- Focus on continuous improvement and Lean principals
- Responsible for determining KPI’s, as well as maintaining trends
- End user for SAP in the PM module as well as goods movement transactions
Equipment Care Operator
- Responsible for maintaining external process equipment for a new to plant distillation process
- End user for SAP in PM module
- Responsible for confined space, electrical, and other high risk permit activities
- Large interaction with other departments through projects, shutdowns, and other cross plant activities