- Business Analysis
- Data Science
- Management Consulting
- Business Requirements Documents (BRDs)
- System Requirement Specifications (SRS)
- System Design Specification
- Functional Specifications and Defining Project Plans
- OOAD Techniques
- Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Rational Rose
- Software Development Life Cycle Process (SDLC)
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- MS Office
Data Scientist and Sr. Business Advisor, Hopkinton, MA
- As a Data Scientist, and a Sr.Business Advisor, I focused on processing data sets and finding trends to achieve savings for the company.
- I helped the company save more than 3.5 Million Dollars in costs.
- I also helped with Service Operation Managements by making sure Cloud Tenants use the resources efficiently
- I make sure we deliver the SLAs by troubleshooting the technical and the function issues the customers may face.
Sr. Business Analyst/Data Analyst, Boston, MA
- Provided Data analytics services to the customer to help them capitalize on opportunities within the insurance industry in order to achieve profit maximization.
- Using Microsoft Visio, SQL Server and Power Pivot, I extracted and transformed data from different sources as well as built Dashboards for the customer to use in their professional services.
Project Manager and System Analyst, Westminster, MA
- Managed an application remediation project within a migration to Windows 7, including Microsoft AX System as well as SalesForce and many other applications
- Managed a Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, SCCM upgrade project from 2007 version to 2012 where I had to oversee the configuration and deployment of different Distribution Points, DPs, software packages and a patch and updates system.
- Developed a Project Plans to manage the transitions into the upgrades.
- Oversaw and monitored the migration of the different collections and data to the new system.
- Developed and managed the Business Processes and the knowledge areas within the project plan
- Including the Budget, the scope and the schedule.
- Maintained stakeholder s relationships and provided reporting to the PMO on a regular basis.
- Managed the client and the partner relationships, Dell in this case for an effective change management process.
Technical Project Manager/ Business Analyst, Framingham, MA
- Managed the business continuity of the different business process within the project scope
- Managed the business process owner s relationships to assure effectiveness of the project and manage change.
- Managed a team of about 5 resources to carry on the migration
- Provided the Business Intelligence necessary for the migration using SQL Server.
- Provided the data slicing and dicing to carry on the migration.
- Managed a Business Intelligence tool: Dashworks from Juriba, to generate reports and monitor the Windows 7 Migration Progress from different sources including SCCM.
- Maintained a relationship with the Microsoft team on site to assure an effective technical communication
- Remediated Supply Chain and procurement applications including testing the applications in a testing environment.
Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Managed a Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation using Microsoft Sure Step Methodology
- Maintained the client relationship as well as all of the communication to the partner, Confidential in this case
- Provided progress reporting to the client on a regular basis.
- Delivered a Functional Requirement Document detailing the Business requirement of the company for an effective AX Implementation
- Provided a Gap and a Gap - Fit Analysis for a successful AX implementation.
- Provided some value added recommendations for a continuous improvement purposes and business reengineering to put the customer in a competitive position within the market.
- Helped the client with some added value tools under Microsoft Sure Step methodology to gain some slack within the project plan and achieve savings within the implementation.
- Designed a simplified plan of a Just In Time delivery system to maintain the inventory at an efficient level and achieve savings.
- Developed a training a plan for the client to effectively manage change.
- Helped migrate the data onto AX from different data sources.
- Helped the customer identify some of the features in Dynamics AX to increase the productivity of the company key resources.
- Helped the customer develop some of the key reports to use for their KPIs
Project Manager/Business Analyst
- I was responsible for the coordination and completion of multiple complex projects, including setting deadlines, assigning resources to tasks, monitoring, and summarizing the progress of a project for a client building a CRM system and running multiple marketing campaigns.
- I interacted with management, customers, sales, and other divisions to brainstorm, research, analyze, document, and ensure projects are completed on time and as specified in the Project Plan to build a Marketing Databases and an attribution system to achieve efficient market segmentation
- I helped in the training of some of the customers in the Dynamics AX to identify and use some of the tools existing in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- As a Visiting Teacher, taught seminars in the fields of Finance and Information Technologies and how they relate to each other to Master degrees’ students
- Contributed to the design of the curriculum as well as the design of the consulting programs the school had
- Helped Confidential, the security division of Confidential, mitigate a risk that resulted from a security breach
- Managed 57 different projects simultaneously to implement security Best Practice and to implement Remediation programs for their clients. Accounts like Sony Corporation, International Monetary fund and Accenture
- Ensured the projects are on budget, within the time limit and within Scope
- Managed Statements of work for the clients
- Coordinated and lead WebEx meeting through different time zones and across departments
- Most of the clients run on Oracle for their database where we had to write SQL statements to pull and analyze the data.
- Successfully helped international clients to implement ERP systems like Intuit and Sage systems as well as Microsoft Dynamics ERP system in an effort to Manage Key Performance Indicators and improve performance.
- I maintained Customer relationship.
- I managed the Budget, the schedule and the scope in most of the projects.
- Clients included Wel Systems, la Voix Express and Maroc Healthcare International Group
- Worked with different team members from different areas and brought them all together as a team to achieve one specific Project Mission under different cost and technical constraints
- Helped resolve team internal conflicts and successfully used motivational techniques to increase efficiency in project completion
- Delivered Business requirement documents (BRD)
- Responsible for translating BRD into Functional Specifications and test plans
- Closely coordinated with Business Users and Developers for arriving at a mutually acceptable solution
- Developed and maintained all operational and technical flows using Visio and PowerPoint
- Used Rational Rose/Ms Office Suite for creating use cases, workflows and sequence diagrams according to UML methodology. Defined different Data Process Models
- Defined use case from requirements and helped convert them into software specifications
- Analyzed business requirements from Black Box Testing perspective, business process and system architecture/design
- Maintained documents for change request and implemented procedures for testing changes
- Team member in turning around a few small and medium size businesses throughout the U.S
- Provided cost savings for different clients, as well as pricing strategies to achieve competitive positioning
- Designed business processes and implemented ERP systems like Dynamics AX and Intuit products
- Trained client’s resources on using different features in ERP systems to monitor KPIs and improve operations efficiencies.
- Gathered requirements from the management and used techniques like System Development Life Cycle and Rapid Application Development to address the client’s main strategic objectives like achieving efficiency and improving business bottom line
- Implemented ERP systems for different small and medium sizes business clients.
- Provided Supply Chain project management and Enterprise Resource Planning, as well as cost saving consulting to textile companies including garment manufacturing
- Performed rate cost analyses, project schedules and budgets, work breakdown structures, and implemented Just in Time delivery systems for companies like Dali Garment and Progretex
- Helped develop and implement a sales and marketing strategy for the company
- Managed projects that were global in scope to find the best optimal use of client’s resources and help them achieve competitive advantage
- Managed a number of projects in regards to SDLC for retail clients: gathered requirements and suggested off the shelf system packages to manage TRS and MRS, as well as Business Intelligence capabilities
- Managed a portfolio of projects for Paraxel International Company in Waltham, MA. As a Project Manager I was responsible to design and implement a financial reporting system for the company and to track the financials for Clinical Trials
- Managed a VOIP communication project from feasibility studies to implementation where we had to gather requirements for new generation Telephone Company using Cisco Technology and implement cost effective telecommunication system including Tenor technology
Business Analyst/Compliance Analyst
- Performed financial and legal analysis of 1,700 Pension Accounts in accordance with FDIC and DOL regulations as part of laying down Business Requirements for the Project
- Incorporated views and requirements from different bank departments
- Designed, implemented and maintained a Reporting System (DSS) to manage legal risk for the company and increase the productivity of the employees
- Used SQL to build Data Models and different other queries to obtain reports information
- Helped the company use some reconciliation techniques to manage human error and improve the business process, as well as to capture and improve the financial and legal structure of the pension funds clients
- Using IMPACS, The Integrated Monetary Processing and Control System, I provided services to the Bank big clients in regards to investing their cash in a sweep situation as well evaluating the different interest rates available and the different fees involved.
- Ensured that all the artifacts were in compliance with corporate SDLC policies and guidelines, prepared BRD and converted it into functional specifications using requirement management tool
- Created UML diagrams such as use case diagrams, activity diagrams and sequence page mock ups using modeling tools
- Used SQL statements to analyze and modify Data.