- Focused network career with a 10+ - year record of leadership and success
- IT professional with the vision to implement technology innovation and upgrades that allow business operations to meet challenging customer requirements.
- A leader in using metrics and key performance indicators to spot trends and refocus priorities and resources to mitigate negative directions and increase positive movement.
- Has championed the use of standards to integrate functionality and quality across the company.
- Excel as a manager, mentoring and coaching subordinates to empower employees to achieve full potential and contribute to the overall s of the team, department, and company.
- Work well with personnel from diverse backgrounds and at any level; develop positive relationships.
- Telecommunication Systems
- Network Engineering & Implementation
- Voice / Data Switching Systems
- Network/IP Infrastructure
- System Configuration
- Composable Infrastructure
- Complex Digital Cross-Connect Systems
- Project Management
- Agile Methodology
- Business Continuity
- Process Optimization
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Vendor Management
Platforms: UNIX, Linux, SQL, Windows.
Tools: Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio.
Platforms Technologies: Avaya, Nortel, Ciena, Cisco, Juniper, Verint, Red Sky (911) TCP/IP, Broadband Telephony, SIP / SIP Trunking, Digital Broadcast, DHCP, IPTV, Metro-e/Carrier Ethernet, Hosted Solutions, DNS, Unified Communications, Disaster Recovery Planning, Business Systems Integration.
Confidential, Denver, Colorado
Telecommunication Supervisor - IT Shared Services
- Recognized as an “Exceptional Manager” by peers and subordinates.
- Create a positive environment that encourages collaboration. Known for the growth of team members to improve operational skill sets, promoted 3+ to advanced roles within the organization.
- Chairs Cross-functional IT teams. Continuously works with IT leaders, and business units to identify process gaps.
- Eliminate 10% of Service Tickets/Requests annually through the eradication of redundant processes and efficiency gaps.
- Significantly improve Service Level Agreement performance through prioritizing metrics by team members and department; analyzing data, determining trends, and proactively creating action plans to reduce or eliminate negative patterns.
- Introduced self- service options for internal employees, thereby providing faster resolution by eliminated Service-related tickets of employee requests and increasing job satisfaction of team members to focus on complex needs of the business.
- Served as a network design specialist and top Subject Matter Expert (SME) ensuring the accurate translation of pre-sales design requests into complete network drawings and documentation used throughout the implementation and construction process.
- Safeguarded the success of significant network infrastructure expansion and augmentation by providing hands-on leadership and mentoring to junior network engineers and service delivery professionals, thus meeting demanding client requests.
- Drove high levels of collaboration and communications between the division’s business and technology resources, to maintain efficiency and quality in complex, large-scale network operations.
- Instrumental in the creation and implementation of engineering standards for various carrier Ethernet processes within the company’s national design community, increasing efficiency, and integration nationwide.
- Developed standards for network drawings, so that accuracy, and clarity were improved.
Engineering Design Specialist
- Hired to serve as Lead Project Manager and SME for the development of a new customer call center that would provide ‘white glove’ treatment for regional customers.
- The center was deployed to be a single point of contact for customer service and support issues that previously required multiple departmental interfaces.
- Collaborated with senior leadership to define telephony tools and solutions for the call center, resources required, and processes and procedures necessary for success.
- Provided leadership to service delivery and service assurance teams and coordinated multidisciplinary projects.
- Improved key customer service and satisfaction metrics such that a 30% reduction in multiple call resolutions occurred along with enthusiastic customer response to the new 24x7 operating model.
- Crucial leader during the design and launch of Metro-E and SIP (Adtran) voice services for enterprise-class customers.