- Learning development, organizational development, and change management professional with extensive experience overseeing talent development initiatives, teams, and departments. A skilled leader with expertise across multiple industries, including healthcare, pharmaceuticals, clinical trials, financial services, engineering, manufacturing, energy (oil and gas), and higher education. Certifications include: Prosci Change Management Practitioner, Extended DISC Behavioral Assessment Coach, The Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) 360 Assessment Coach, and Langevin Learning Services Training Manager.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Developing and executing the change management and learning strategy for the internal and external rollout of Xcellerate, Covance’s integrated suite of informatics tools, data warehouses, and dashboards used by the study teams to conduct clinical trials.
- Creating and managing a Change Agent Network (CAN) for the Xcellerate project. Developing tools and resources, including microlearning, to train the Change Agents and to prepare them for their roles of supporting and driving adoption among the clinical teams on the change initiatives.
- Integrated, revised, and updated the upstream and the downstream engineering competency maps to create a single, consistent, and streamlined engineering competency matrix in preparation for the upcoming SuccessFactors implementation for Chevron Engineering
- Communicated with Chevron change managers from each sub - team through Microsoft Teams to collaboratively develop and implement the Deployment team processes for managing the implementation of the Microsoft productivity toolset including Windows 10, Office 365, SharePoint Next, OneDrive for Business, Exchange Next, and Third-Party Collaboration
- Developed the CB&I Change Management Process and Toolkit, trained HR Managers & Directors globally on creating CM strategies for their business unit change initiatives, and served as an internal consultant to them as they developed and executed their CM plans
- Administered the Extended DISC behavioral assessment to CB&I teams and departments and assisted employees with creating IDPs (individual development plans) and assisted leaders with identifying team and department skill gaps, which provided data for their talent management and team development strategy
- Administered 360 assessments to CB&I executives as part of the succession planning process, coached leaders on their 360 feedback, assisted them with creating IDPs, facilitated career planning discussions with them and their managers, and mentored these leaders throughout their development process
- Led the effort to standardize HSE training across all ConocoPhillips Lower 48 business units, resulting in a 25% higher HSE compliance rate among field employees, reducing the total training hours for business units by 20%, and reducing safety incidents by 25%
- Directed the operations competency program for two ConocoPhillips roles, Project Leads and Multi-Skilled Operators (MSOs), which rolled out across Lower 48. Project included validating the competency statements, developing the Assessors’ Training Program, and assembling the competency training curriculum that addressed the knowledge and skill gaps of the workforce
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Developed the “Leadership Development” course as part of the core curriculum for the Executive Master of Science in Human Resource Development (HRD) program
- Designed the blended course with live, professor-led sessions that alternate with virtual discussion board sessions on Blackboard.
Confidential, Nashville, TN.
Director of Clinical Education
- Formed the PI Education Team - created the job descriptions, interviewed, hired, and on-boarded team members including an Education Manager and Education Consultants
- Developed the education strategy and implemented the processes for education prioritization, curriculum development, and training delivery
- Designed the PI Education Portal that housed all “process and tools” training and all role-based education for the division-based and corporate support teams
- Redesigned the blended learning approach (e-learning and virtual ILT / distance learning) for corporate case management resulting in a 25% increase in process/tool adoption and a 15% increase in certification pass rate
Confidential . San Antonio, TX.
Learning and Development Manager
- Designed the organizational development and learning and development strategies for multiple system implementations and upgrades to minimize the learning curves and business interruption of hundreds of impacted call center and staff agency employees and to maximize the business’s return on system investment
- Developed and managed a professional development program based on industry standard competencies and created a social learning community of practice for 850 “decentralized” analysts throughout the enterprise. This program resulted in a greater awareness of career paths for the group, a method of collaborating and sharing best practices across the enterprise, and ultimately a 20% increase in the employee engagement scores for corporate analytics
- Contributed to the 10% reduction of the average handle time (AHT) for calls over 3 years by designing and implementing the learning & development paths for 4,000 Confidential Federal Saving Bank call center employees