- 8+ Years of hands on experience in Software Development and 6+ years of hands on experience on Salesforce Developer & Administration with domain experience including analysis, requirement gathering, design, developer, enhancements, testing, deployment and maintenance of standalone object oriented enterprise applications.
- Good experience in developing Salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
- Experience with SDLC process in agile methodology. Strong implementation and rollout experience with salesforce.com CRM (Sales cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing cloud), Communities, Sites and Force.com platform.
- Extensive administrative experience in designing custom and junction objects, look - up and master-detail relationships, pick lists, custom fields, page layouts and custom tabs.
- Worked on building Salesforce standard/custom report types, Reports and Dashboards across various objects for different business groups.
- Designed and managed Wave datasets, dashboards and lenses in Salesforce Einstein platform .
- Performed data analysis for data migration, integration to Salesforce from other data bases and performed Data migration using Data Loader, Import/ Export Wizard.
- Experience in obtaining data from external systems using Salesforce Connect. Experience in Salesforce.com MVC architecture, designed and developed Salesforce customizations using Apex Classes, Triggers and Visual force pages with Standard, Custom, and Extension controllers.
- Strong experience in writing/manipulating salesforce.com platform data using SOQL, SOSL queries and worked with large data volume manipulations.
- Full SDLC designing and implementing Salesforce or other CRM platforms (Siebel, Oracle, Microsoft), and/or CPQ, Apttus, Steelbrick technologies.
- Worked with Salesforce Process Builder and consolidated existing workflow rules with process builder.
- Good experience in integrating external applications with Salesforce.com both Inbound and Outbound by writing Apex SOAP and REST Web Services and Apex Callouts.
- Good working experience with Eclipse IDE, Force.com Plug-in, Developer console and Force.com Explorer environment.
- Used JIRA Agile for project management and bug tracking.
- Experienced in JAVA/J2EE technologies, Oracle and SQL.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex, SOQL, SOSL, VisualForcePages/Components & Controllers, S - Controls, Dashboards, Lightning, Reports, Einstein Analytics, Analytic Snapshots, Jitterbit, Workflow rule, Approvals, Case Management Automation, Sandbox and Production.
Force.com Configuration: Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Price Books, Products, Assets, Contracts, Case, Queues, Quotes and Custom Object development, Field creation, Page Layout creation/editing, Related list customization, Record Types, Field Level and Object level security, role hierarchies, sharing models, Workflow: time-dependent actions, field updates, email alerts, task creation, Reports, Dashboards, Formula Fields and Cross Object.
Cloud: Sales Cloud, Marketing Service,Communities, Commerce
Scripting Languages: HTML, XML, Java script, CSS, jQuery
Programming Languages: C, Java, SQL, and Apex.
Front End Technologies: HTML, XHTML, XML.
ETL/Integration Tools: Apex Data Loader, Jitterbit, MuleSoft, Cast Iron, Force.com workbench.
Databases: Oracle 11g, MySQL, MS SQL Server
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, Mac
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Worked with a team of solution partner and/or client developers and specialists to meet specific client requirements; responsible for ensuring an optimal system architecture to facilitate the successful completion of implementations.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com Standard objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Leads, Campaign, Events, Tasks, Contacts, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Extension Classes to support Visualforce Pages development, Test Classes for Unit testing and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Worked on salesforce Lightning components for building customized components replacing the existing ones and also embed Lightning components in Visual force page by using new lightning out feature by event-driven programming.
- Triggered interface events by user interactions, which includes Lightning Component framework and also involved in building Lightning Components using the aura framework.
- Involved in migrating from salesforce classic to lightning.
- I configured product and pricing setup using CPQ/Product consoles Formatted and migrated the user data into Lightning Experience. Tested the Lightning components.
- Provide guidance, analysis and recommendations to design decisions including but not limited to: architecture, integrations, order management and fulfillment systems, customizations, impacts to scale and performance, rollout strategies and optimal use of features o Provide pre-sales support for order management and fulfillment to solution partners and/or sales teams.
- Defined Org wide default to restrict access from users.
- Development of SOAP and REST based web services used for custom development.
- Proficient writing SOQL queries in Apex Classes and Triggers.
- Worked on APTTUS Product Configuration and Pricing Configuration with some advanced functionality of SFDC.
- Good with Configure Price Quote (APTTUS-CPQ) Product and Pricing, also understand configuration settings as they relate to business requirements, also good with standard Quote/Proposal creation process.
- Designed, developed, tested and deployed custom Salesforce applications software using APEX Classes, Controller Classes, Batch APEX and APEX Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Customized Page layouts for Standard/Custom objects and assigned Record Types.
- Worked on Service Cloud and involved in configuring and integration of CTI for Inbound and Outbound calls.
- Worked on Sales Cloud and Service Cloud with functionalities like Opportunity Management and Case Management.
- Managed relationships with business stakeholders to drive Einstein Analytics adoption.
- Created journeys and implemented marketing campaigns using marketing cloud tools like Journey Builder, Email Studio and Automation Studio.
- Created custom objects which includes lookup and master detail relationships based on business requirement.
- Performed complete analysis of existing systems and business processes related to sales, service, and Channel Partner and involved in supporting these processes.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Interacted with business operations, understood business model, involved in gathering requirements, translated needs into Salesforce terms, developed data model, and defined objects and relations.
- Handling projects from planning to post-launch phases.
- Worked on various enhancements of the Salesforce functionality to meet the changing business needs.
- Created Workflow Rules to automate Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, time-dependent actions and Outbound API Messages.
- Participate and collaborate with sales teams to demonstrate the technical aspects and value of proposed solutions.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Interacted with multiple end users, consultant, business users and team members on regular basis for improving the user experience in the production environment.
- Part of weekly sprints and everyday scrums, where we discuss regular progress on agile development methodology.
- Extensively working on Apex triggers, and classes to populate field values on update or insert into salesforce org.
- Wrote test classes for apex classes, triggers and trigger handlers with 100% code coverage to ensure easy deployment.
- Implemented Data Loader to load data from Marketing Cloud to Service Cloud. Helped in developing strategy and roadmaps for email marketing programs to drive acquisition, customer retention, customer growth, and demand generation to achieve quantifiable revenue goals.
- Designed and deployed the custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, Validation rules, Workflow rules, Email alerts, and Page Layouts in Lightning version.
- Created Lightning page with some customizations based on the components used and created the Lightning app.
- Added Lightning Component to Lightning Pages and Record Pages. Have worked on Apex classes, Visualforce Pages, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Designed, developed and tested 30+ workflows and approval processes.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com objects. Used it to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Implementing different types of custom fields like Pick lists, Formula fields, Hierarchal, Lookup, Master-detail and many to many relationships.
- Experience in Wave/Einstein analytics Service Portal.
- Worked with business stakeholders to understand & collaborate Salesforce reporting requirements.
- Helped the customer in transitioning from Classic reporting to Einstein Analytics platform.
- Designed and managed Wave datasets, dashboards and lenses in Salesforce Einstein platform.
- Performed deep dive data analysis and presented a coherent story to business customers.
- Supported diverse teams, which include customer, partner and internal resources in technical and functional delivery aspects.
- Worked with a team of developers & analysts across multiple projects.
Environment: Eclipse Force.com IDE, Salesforce.com, Sandbox Apex, Visual force, Lightning Components, triggers, Schedule, SOAP, REST, Einstein, Workflows and Approvals, Data Warehousing, Case Management, Automation, Sandbox, S-Controls
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Designed the security and sharing model for the application by creating roles, profiles, sharing rules, public groups, apex managed sharing etc.,
- Develop Apex triggers, apex classes, batch apex and schedule apex to automate the business processes.
- Develop VisualForce pages from scratch to customize the user interface using various controllers.
- Leverage future methods, bulkily techniques to develop apex code within governor limits.
- Develop and maintain test classes primarily to validate the code and also to improve the code coverage for the application.
- Creation of custom Visualforce pages, apex triggers and apex classes, REST API Web services.
- Performed transformations to modify the data generated in Salesforce to match analytics requirements.
- Leverage Salesforce analytics to cater various reporting needs of multiple business lines.
- Used the sandbox and Java Ant for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing
- Work on ETL tools and WebServices API to integrate Salesforce with other applications within the organization.
- Developed custom Apex REST services for internal applications to consume data from Salesforce.
- Deploy changes between different environments and work on sandbox refresh process.
- Develop proof of concepts for business analysts, and work with them closely until the requirement is completed.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Chatter, Email Services, Workflow & Approvals, Reports workflow, validation rules, report, dashboard, Data Loader, Box.com, JIRA, Informatica Cloud, SAP, Excel
- Proficient in security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Created many Report Types and created various Reports (summary reports) using the Report Builder according to the need of the organization.
- Resolved the Cases and support the team on urgent bases, implementation and working with real-time troubleshooting.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Workbench, Data Loader uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com and downloading data for analysis, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Performed all tasks related to the day-to-day operations including managing users, handling data migration, maintenance and installation and support of AppExchange applications.
- Implemented Picklists, Dependent picklist, Lookup, Junction Objects, Master-Detail Relation- ships, Validation Rules and Formula fields to the Custom Objects.
- Managed customer data: Data duplication identification and resolution, ongoing audits to uncover and resolve data integrity issues, bulk imports of data, batch reassignment of accounts and opportunities based on organizational changes.
- Performed system configurations like setting profile, roles based on hierarchy, permission sets, work flows, process builder, visual flows, email templates, and parallelly did security managements as well like OWDS, sharing settings
- Designed necessary backend Java classes to support data access and user authorization.
- Implemented MVC Architecture using Struts Framework.
- Involved in the coding of generating the Actions, Action Forms.
- Wrote Client side validation using Struts Validate framework and Java script.
- Wrote unit test cases for different modules and resolved the test findings
- Developed various daily jobs using PL/SQL stored procedure to update notification status in multiple tables.
- Created WSDL and REST based Web services for adding, modifying and deleting trading partners.