- Versatile, innovative IT professional with extensive experience in project management, work - flow design, systems migration and integration.
- Proven achievements in team building, providing hands-on management, requirements gathering, and automation.
- Natural leader with a reputation for integrity, quality, and loyalty.
- Demonstrated track record in systems analysis and design coupled with the ability to recommend hardware and software solutions to meet diverse workplace needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to clarify complex technical concepts for a non-technical audience.
- Over 25 years of technology experience featuring project management, personnel management, infrastructure and process improvements.
- Led projects that significantly increased efficiency and performance, decreased downtime and provided growth by creating stable network backbones.
- Dramatically improved efficiency and productivity by managing the connection and integration of remote offices in numerous cities including back scanning, website administration, telecomm and more.
- Improved IT organizational development, created IT infrastructure, positioned firms as a technology leader, and delivered business value through automation solutions.
- Reviewed, streamlined, and reduced expenditures resulting in significant annual savings.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Process Enhancement
- Expense Management
- Systems Analysis
- Time Management
- Team Building
- Project Management
- Website Administration
- Vendor Relations
- Document Management
- Installation & Configuration
Director of IT
Confidential, New York, NY
- Responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions within the organization, including establishing policies, procedures, budgets, and security measures, maintaining technology equipment inventories, evaluating current hardware and software systems and making recommendations for upgrades to keep abreast of current technology
- Establish information technology policies, standards, procedures, and inventories for the organization that support efficient operations and effective business operations
- Direct the design, development, and maintenance of software systems and applications to meet the organization's information needs, including Office 365, Abila MIP, Raiser's Edge, CRM, and LegalServer
- Develop and maintain disaster and business recovery plans to ensure timely and effective restoration of data and information technology services in the event of disruptions
- Audit and review systems and practices to ensure compliance with procedures, regulations, and standards
- Evaluate software and hardware products for acquisition and oversee all information technology acquisitions and maintenance agreement
Senior Systems Engineer Team Lead
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Part of Business Systems teams responsible for specialty applications including ImageRight, IVANS, and Great Plans 2010.
- Completed final migration of Arch ImageRight system from 3.5 to 5.4 then performed system-wide upgrade to 5.6 version of ImageRight.
- Lead project to upgrade Citrix and ImageRight infrastructure to improve performance, reduce downtime, and eliminate support calls
- Responsible for SQL backend for ImageRight, Great Plains and other systems.
- Responsible for all modules of ImageRight including application server, email receivers, import servers, BPR, workflows, and export utilities.
- Led helpdesk support team, provided level 2 technical support, documentation, and training as needed.
- Create SQL queries, perform data analysis, and provide report summaries.
- Create and modify workflows including integrations to 3rd party systems and web services.
Implementation Specialist Project Manager
Confidential, Conyers, GA
- Install and configure ImageRight software and SQL databases including running scripts, creating databases, tables, and views, and coding multiple table/database queries
- Work with client thru Model Office phase testing software, components, and file structure
- Assist clients in developing file structure, workflows, imports, web services, and integration services
- Manage all phases of project from inception to completion including time budgeting, milestones, project planning, resource coordination, documentation, and tracking
- Manage client remote connectivity via VPN, Citrix, Web-Ex, and RDP
- Lead training classes for scanners, users, and system administrators
- Provide pre and post project technical support
- Modify and streamline project processes and plans
- Code client specific tools for integration & conversion with SQL, VBScript, and PowerShell
Information Technology Manager
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Managed Information Technology department, supervising the Networking and Development teams, coordinating inter-department projects, and participating on Senior Management Planning Team.
- Directed all IT functions including systems analysis, programming, telecomm operations. strategy, direction and management of personnel and consultants.
- Researched and implemented installation of Confidential /ImageRight document management system including scanning, work-flow design and processing, e-mail, faxing, and automated system monitoring.
- Designed and developed system to track 50,000 prospective and employed drivers for national ambulance program, automatically order MVR driving records and automate underwriting.
- Planned, coordinated, and created of disaster recovery and business continuity plan including backup procedures, SAN hardware, and server synchronization / replication.
- Supervised development team responsible for data interfaces and exchange, ad-hoc reporting, and monthly statistical and financial reporting to business partners.
- Formulated and established plans, strategies, policies, procedures and organizational standards.
- Strategized, developed and planned for yearly goals, projects and budgets.
- Installed and managed internet access and internet email system.
- Coordinated the integration of new and existing systems.
- Researched and purchased all hardware and software.
- Managed SEO and CPC campaigns for websites.
- Managed vendor relationships.