- Project Management Executive Support Client Relations
- Relationship - driven, quality-oriented enterprise documentation professional with an eye for detail.
- Over 13 years of experience in enterprise project coordination and 7 years of experience in technical writing and documentation.
- Self-starter who responds to rapidly changing priorities, capable of making project-critical decisions.
- Builds strong relationships with key teams to ensure appropriate prioritization and support alignment of organizational and departmental activities.
- Partners with appropriate teams to devise content management approach to both achieve operational alignment and meet user needs.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, time management and project coordination skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written.
SKILLS & TOOLS:
- Project planning, tracking, coordination, and management MS Office, TRIM database, Primavera
- Technical documentation, editing, and proofreading for software, software licenses, and business licenses
- Validating, editing, publishing, and QAing Service Pack Notes Arbor Text Editor, IBM Rational Clear Case
- Process diagramming MS Visio
- Business process improvement , documentation of operational policies and procedures
- Structured content authoring Arbor Text Editor
- SharePoint administration, Document version control MS SharePoint, IBM Rational Clear Case
- Marketing Communications MS PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Tracker
Administrative Data Manager
- Provided administrative support for Program Manager, IPT leads, Project Managers and Contract Manger
- Transfer of SDRLs from Italian SharePoint to AWPC SharePoint or Boeing CSDT for Boeing review
- Initiated visitor badge requests, catering and WebEx for meetings with Boeing and US Air Force
- Maintain spreadsheets used for tracking purposes of over 55 SDRL deliveries
Certification and Conformity Specialist
- Scheduled Conformity Review meetings with 10-12 technical leaders to review aviation parts to be conformed by Confidential designated person.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets used for tracking purposes of conformity documents
- Utilized Concur for scheduling domestic trips and reconciled expense reports
- Organized and inventoried 2 key areas of product management
- Developed spreadsheets in shared drive to enable quality team to make informed business decisions
- Proofreading and editing engineering documents (Material Specification, System Operating Procedures, etc.)
- Supported Risk Management d epartment by updating documentation as business changes were introduced
- Reviewed approximately 500 policy and procedure documents in preparation for a risk management audit
- Directly supported VP with other technical writers to ensure quality, timeliness, and efficiency
- Supported IT department by editing 3 to 4 Service Pack Notes for Soarian Financials software
- Reviewed the validation steps for the software defects and made any necessary revisions
- Published notes online so IT staff at medical centers and hospitals could correct software defects in their current software version
- Supported Marketing Communications staff with web, collateral and PowerPoint projects
- Managed regulatory and management approvals of marketing materials through the regulatory process
- Reviewed complex database projects (i.e. literature inventory, ordering fulfillment and product databases)
- Timely filing of business licenses for Confidential and 10-12 subsidiaries in appropriate states
- Administration for all tax department personnel and special projects as assigned
- Reviewed, processed and resolved purchase orders, invoices, and other financial administration
- Assisted with on-boarding and off-boarding of Confidential and contractors as necessary
- Coordinated research for the transfer of 500 licenses during acquisition of a smaller pharmaceutical company
- Provided data to senior management for accurate decisions regarding contracts/licenses
- Tracked responses from mailings and prepared detailed reports
- Scheduled and directed meetings with 15 recruiters in seven office buildings to obtain physical files
- Initiated contact with IT personnel to obtain report to ensure compilation of accurate and complete data
- Implemented tracking via spreadsheet for a detailed record of results for the human resources manager