- Specialized in infrastructure solutions
- Results - driven professional adept in directing mission-critical IT initiatives.
- Comprehensive experience in solution design and implementation coupled with in-depth knowledge of current industry trends and state-of-the-art technologies.
- Skilled leader, practiced in managing global teams and increasing personnel performance for maximum productivity and profitability.
- Proficient in prioritizing multiple concurrent projects while maintaining clear communications with stakeholders.
- Will benefit top company with expansive, successful operations portfolio.
- Infrastructure Design / Project Management / Strategic Planning
- IT Solutions Implementation / Risk Management / Team Leadership
Sr. Information Technology Manager
Technical Scope: Office 365, Amazon Web Services, VMware vSphere, Salesforce, VOIP phone system, Helpdesk, Physical, virtual desktop and server management. Salesforce. VMware vSphere, Windows Server 2008 r2, 2016, Windows 10 Enterprise, Cisco Meraki.
- Orchestrated a combination of technical vendor’s organizational support staff located internationally to facilitate a global infrastructure project of moving email, collaboration and file services to the cloud leveraging Office 365.
- Developed a customer service centric Helpdesk establishing standards using Service level Agreements (SLAs).
- Successfully transformed the IT department reputation from unreliable to trustworthy and competent.
- Led a technology procurement initiative to streamline and standardize our international field office technology needs.
- Championed distributed IT support model to provide our customers internationally, with real-time first level of support.
IT Operations Manager
Technical Scope: IT infrastructure, phone and data networks, helpdesk, physical and virtual desktop management and server management and workstation.
- Drive implementation of new management system, modernizing ticket system, task tracking, communications, compliance and equipment life cycle. Provided 40% increase in Information Assurance compliance and 50% decrease in ticket resolution time.
- Champion design and integration of data centers, specializing in high-availability/fault tolerance configurations.
- Modernize manufacturing facilities, replacing AS400 terminals with Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
- Oversee multiple projects across all phases of development. Monitor workflow and make timeline adjustments as needed. Work as part of an interdisciplinary team to achieve project milestones.
- Collaborate with development to plan project sprints.
- Develop status reports, cost estimates, and resource plans.
- Make vital decisions and drive decision-making across projects.
- Implement and maintain development best practices.
- Designed and implemented a proactive systems monitoring that alerted key people to potential issues and system interruptions.
Confidential, Forest Hill, MD
Technical Scope: Active Directory (AD), VMware, MA application servers, Exchange, SQL, Barracuda Web filter and Spam filter.
- Directed internal and hosted infrastructures at three regional locations.
- Provided sound technical advice in IT hardware, software, maintenance products and services purchases and budget.
- Managed firewalls, servers, switches and telephony operations.
- Fortified IT infrastructure and increased network security through implementation of innovative technologies.
- Reduced server footprint and costs by 60%, by migrating outdated physical servers to virtual machines.
- Governed implementation of new Virtual Desktop Infrastructure process, including strategy, design, planning and delivery using VMware View and zero client technology.
- Improved corporate communications by replacing Avaya PBX systems with VOIP.
Director of IT
Technical Scope: Active directory, VMware, Cisco ASA, Windows 7, Windows XP, Server 2003, Exchange 2003. Cisco VPN, AutoCAD.
- Managed all IT systems including Active Directory, Exchange email services, Desktops, laptops, mobile phones and virtual servers.
- Managed support/maintenance contracts for IT related services and equipment.
- Implemented virtual server infrastructure
- Restored corrupted Active Directory infrastructure and resolved existing configurations issues that contributed to the outage.
- Provided high level of customer service to internal customers.