- Data Science, Supply Chain and certified Project Management Professional (PMP) having strong Business, Analytics/Modelling and Consulting experience with Big 4 firms.
- Key areas of expertise include understanding business goals/objectives and data sources, developing business hypothesis, defining data requirements / refinement, creating data streams for creating statistical / predictive models using appropriate modelling techniques.
- Agile approach to create visualizations of data insights and presenting actionable recommendations to help Clients add business value at Strategic, Operational and Tactical level.Critical thinker with data governance, analytical, process measurements and improvements experience.
- Deep experience in development of high performance teams, excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills to interface with all levels of the organization: to achieve strategic goals and priorities.
- Experience in interacting with the stakeholders to understand business requirements, data sources, data types and performing date exploration and refinement of Input /Output variables and developing assumptions and business hypothesis to create meaningful data insights and visualization based on business objectives/KPIs.
- Strong knowledge developing predictive models using Machine learning algorithms such as Linear/Logistics Regression, Decision Tree, Random forest, Naïve Bayes, K - Means.
- Proficiency with SQL, Python, NLP, R, SPSS Modeler and Tableau, and willingness to quickly learn new and emerging technologies and business processes.
- Good understanding of Big Data Hadoop Ecosystem, Architecture Platform HDFS, Map ReduceV1, Yarn, and related big data tools, such as Pig, Hive, Sqoop, Kafka, and Oozi.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, SharePoint; SAP and Smartsheet software tools.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Offer insights and visualization based on the Predictive models developed using SPSS Modeler, SQL and Python libraries/functions for Data exploration, preparation, cleansing, analyzing to develop insights with full consideration of data privacy laws, which helped school district administration focus on areas of improvements required to enhance district performance.
- Provided information to school teachers to define and develop customized learning path of each student based on their capabilities and interests, to help reduce Student drop-out rates and improve school district performance.
- Suggested and developed Mobile Portal for Teachers to work collaboratively and share Student progress information and the actions needed. This allowed Teachers to take needed actions in timely manner while on the move and generated additional business revenue for the firm.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Used SQL queries for Data preparation and refinement and Feature Engineering to make data more useful for model development.
- Developed Predictive models in Python to assess feature importance and assess model accuracy.
- Setup threshold values and rules to calculate the Health scores for the Critical assets based on current condition-based input variables such as sensor readings from equipment and other influences, age, maintenance history, and weather incidents with own historical context.
- Created of role-based Dashboard in Maximo Asset Health data insights with Health scores along with the Asset/Location details that enables Reliability Engineer to proactively take necessary condition based preventive actions and communicate with Maintenance department from a single view.
Supply Chain Applications Analyst
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Led 5 supply chain application teams with 20 global and domestic resources.
- Used SQL queries and Pivot tables for source data exploration, preparation and refinement to develop correlation of variables in Confidential SPSS Statistical tool and create insights into root causes of recurring technological issues and suggested remedial steps to improve service levels pertaining to the 5 applications
- Ensured service levels and customer satisfaction metrics were met within agreed upon time and quality.
- Slashed turnaround time for support issues from average of 5 to 3 days and propelled customer satisfaction scores 16 percentage points from 78% to 94%.
- Cultivated collaborative customer relationships with client stakeholders and cross-sold company services and brands, maximizing account penetration.
Confidential, Lauder, NY
- Managed all the project phases right from initiation to closure and created scope, schedule, budget, project plan and deliverables, risk/issues logs, project governance plan and weekly status reports for communication to the client.
- Used combination of Agile and Waterfall methodologies for development schedule crashing to ensure successful implementation within planned time and budget.
- Developed the delivery process, metrics, tracking reports/visualizations and weekly status reports for minor enhancements, which were transitioned to Confidential Managed Services. The system of records for defect management were HPQC, SharePoint and SAP Solution Manager. Helped smooth transition through systematics adherence to agreed Transition plans, AID and ASCP
- The implementation automated the 3PL processes and expected to generate ROI of 2 million/year.
SAP Project Manager
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Provided meaningful insights on performance, memory utilization, and resource allocation to stakeholders, using SPSS statistics and visualization functionalities.
- Utilized daily scrums extensively, testing connectivity and data flows to 37 upstream / downstream applications for uninterrupted transition.
- Drove global implementation involving integration and automation of SAP MM/SD modules and 4 external applications with teams consisting of 25 global and 7 domestic resources.
- Led all phases of project from requirements gathering, project sizing and planning, execution, testing, and closure, along with schedule and budget management.
- Captured correct country of origin and quantities on delivery documents for customs duty calculations, avoiding customs non-compliance incidents and penalties during import / export.
- Completed project deliverables within assigned time, budget, and quality.
- Configured SAP ECC 6.0 and SNC 7.0, improving supplier inventory visibility and 3-way invoice verification process.
- Implemented SAP SNC solution, optimizing P2P process through supplier’s inventory visibility.
- Decreased purchase and storage costs by 20% and streamlined accounts payable processes.
- Automated creation and approval process of non-production purchase requisitions requiring SAP MM module and workflow configurations, enabling finance / procurement to track and achieve cost reduction.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Oversaw design and configuration of automatic creation of discrete purchase orders to OEMs against customer sales orders and adjustment of vendor forecast for configurable products.
- Reduced purchase order lead time from 5 to 2 days through automated order creation and vendor notification process.
Team Lead -SAP MM
- Captured Purchase and Inventory Management processes, defined SAP requirements to support improvements, developed Functional specifications for Data conversion and Interfaces with 9 Legacy systems and supported user acceptance testing.
- Achieved streamlining to data flow resulting into lead time reduction by 20% and improved Inventory level decisions.