- Technical Project Manager with over 10 years of experience developing solutions for financial, healthcare and telecom industry. Seeking a challenge which leverages my analytical, organizational and business development skills to deliver results.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Project Manager
- Responsible for successful delivery of complex system development and integration projects in a matrix organization.
- Lead numerous meetings and daily stand - ups with the scrum team to deliver the Pilot version and the sprint goals of projects. Created ETCs based on user stories that needs to be accomplished and maintained backlog.
- Directly managed various 3rd party vendors and procurements to oversee the work been performed per the procurement statement of work (SOW), project/procurement guidelines and client standards.
- Identified potential crises, and devise contingency plans. Drive for clarity to keep teams moving forward.
- Direct teams to successfully deliver business objectives by planning/managing all facets of large-scale projects, multi-project programs or major project sub-sets ensuring that quality goals are met.
- Facilitated workshops and lead (JAD) Joint Application Design Sessions to determine business requirements by bringing cross functional teams such as the stakeholders and IT team on a common platform and created target questionnaires for both of them to define scope.
- Implemented Enterprise Scrum and Agile based projects and Managed Business Intelligence and data warehouse which would serve as a Business Intelligence proprietary repository.
Confidential, Bakersfield, CA
- Facilitated stake holders strategic planning by Estimating cost, budget proposals, and recommended subsequent budget enhancements.
- Planned changes to the product and other marketing programs through analysis, decision process facilitation, report preparation, cost-benefit analyses, net present value, payback period and return on investment.
- Identifying risk throughout project portfolio, risk mapping and working closely with the Risk Management teams, legal & compliance, Regulatory Relations, and the business units to ensure projects are effectively completed and delivered.
- Proactively work as Program Manager with proposal owners, global Project Mangers, Operations teams and global stakeholders to drive resolution of issues that will help maximize success and expedite integrated delivery.
- Lead large size teams and worked closely with business staff, technical staff, SME, application development team and with testing team to ensure that the business requirements are met.
- Ensure data is collected to appropriately inform decision making for mitigating risks and resolving issues. Monitor quality and maintain data integrity and data center for the PMO Risk and Issue tracking database
- Determine and assess the need for additional staff. Negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company or acquire as per procurement plan. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Managed multiple scattered teams including offsite team of over 45 resources.
- Managed testing assignment/engagements and coordinated with testing and development teams for more than 20 resources.
- Managed projects budgets of more than10 Million dollars including procurement such as Procure to Pay.
Relationship Manager/software delivery lead
- Managed and delivered end to end development and deployment of various highly visible client facing projects
- Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent programs from delivering on program objectives.
- Built domain expertise with specific tools and technology systems supporting the website (i.e. Content Management Systems, Web Analytics, Web Portals, Web Sphere, Caveats, Rich Internet Applications, etc.) using team site, ATM Management Portal, active directory migration, Mindbox and various other Dash Boards.
- Responsible for UAT Planning, scope control, scope verification and Testing of various releases and responsible for the Go/No-Go Decision from the business side based on the UAT results. Successfully deployed projects in production and updated configuration management system with training manuals and release notes.
- Made and maintained the project management plan, prioritize project requirements and scheduled the available resources (functional and technical) and vendors using process flows diagrams and work information system.
- Translate business objectives into execution strategy, lead and successfully execute the strategy through strong collaboration and agile leadership.
- Lead high performance, reliable, and secure integrated technology infrastructure including fraud prevention and authentication and managed multiple hosted applications by Application Service Providers.
- Feasibility Study (SWOT Analysis), GAP Analysis and Competitive analysis to estimate organization and stakeholder change readiness.
- Expertise in Quality Assurance and testing practices such as ISO 9000, Six Sigma.
- Used data warehousing tools (Viewpoint and MDM) for extraction of transactional data.
- Used Plan View (PV) for portfolio management and extended financial planning.
- Ensure a periodic comparison of business needs and product scope with new functionality available and managed and documented Change Requests.
- Proven ability to Track project milestones (PTP), deliverables and transit high quality projects on schedule and under budget for products, services or business needs using STAMP.
- Worked on contingency and mitigation plan to overcome risk by extensive risk mapping and planning. Effective coordination with internal and external stakeholders accomplishes all SOX and regulatory audits.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations using various supporting tools.
- Identify and manage project dependencies, network/sub network diagrams, applying leads and lags, critical path, critical chain and resource leveling.
- Extensively worked on Adobe CQ to manage content for various customer facing web portals.
- Actively reviewed the content with legal and compliance and followed up on getting their approvals before loading content to be used for public site.
- Defined and effectively communicated the project expectations, success criteria to stakeholders throughout the project life cycle.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Expertise in cloud-based solutions. Worked on various SaaS based solutions and used PaaS to facilitate the development, testing, deployments and integration with mobile vendor.
- Managed testing engagement such as Performance testing, Load testing, Stress testing, Functional testing, System Integration testing (SIT) & User Acceptance testing (UAT).
SDLC: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, TDD, Kanban
Defect Tracking Tools: HP Quality Center, Bugzilla, JIRA, Rally
Automation Tools: QTP, Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Web Driver, JUnit, JMeter, TestNG, SOAP UI, Eclipse, Maven, HP Load Runner, Web Driver, Test NG, Maven, JMeter, SQL, HTML, Java Script. Quality Center, Bugzilla and JIRA.
Databases: MS Access, MY SQL, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server 2008, TOAD, Hadoop
OS: Windows, MAC, UNIX, LINUX, DOS, IOS, Android, Windows Mobile