- Microsoft certified professional and technology specialist with total over 14+ years of solid experience and expertise on various web technologies with specialization in developing solutions based on Microsoft tools and technologies.
- Hands on 10+ years of experience and expert knowledge on architecture of MS related technologies Office 365, MS Azure, Azure Active Directory, SharePoint On Premises/ Online, Exchange Online, Teams, Security and Compliance center, One drive for business, Power BI, Powerapps, MS Flow.
- Migration experience with many on premises MS technologies to SaaS Office 365 and MS Azure. Very good experience with M 365 intelligent solution, including Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security and ping federation and ping federated O365 connector.
- Providing guidance on fortune 100’s enterprise Office 365 strategy and develop the technical roadmap, assisting in the evolution of Governance for various Office 365 applications and helping in the adoption of Office 365 applications across all departments.
- Assisting in the assessment and implementation of new Office 365 features and functionality (Microsoft Teams, Office 365 Groups, Planner, Yammer, etc.)
- Working with stakeholders and project managers not to overspending on very complex Office 365 licensing.
- Subject Matter Expert in capacity planning, server topology designing, installation, configuration, maintenance, support, and optimizing Windows server/ SQL Server/ Active Directory/ ADFS/ SharePoint/ Exchange all hardware and software, designing hybrid and high availability with best practices.
- Installed and configured many most complex Microsoft hybrid/ on premises server farms with totally automated power shell scripts that includes total around 40 windows server, active directory, adfs, sql server, exchange, SharePoint, skype for business with dev test and production environment.
- Have very good understanding of AWS cloud products, AWS directory services, AWS managed Microsoft Active Directory, Active Directory Connector, Simple AD, Microsoft SharePoint Server on AWS, AWS certificate manager.
- Strong experience of RFP/ POC and vendor involvement process, new functionality demo to business stack holders within organization, initiation process of new projects, and Around 10+ years of customer facing experience converting non - technical client requirements into collaboration platforms and build all functionality from scratch. Drawing many technical power point and Visio diagrams to show customers, senior management, executives, business users, project managers and end users.
- Helping customers and organizations to decide MS products roadmap and strategy keep next 3 years in mind with new technology trends like cloud first approach, hybrid approach.
- Expert in many new tools and apps like Powerapps, Flow, One drive for business, Team sites, Yammer, delve.
- Worked with many federal organizations an implemented many data security best practices according to organization policy.
- Working as a senior architect /project manager (managed 12-13 developers, QA, BA and administrators team) cleared PRINCE2 foundation certification that gave me an opportunity to taking requirement from scratch make decision with best practices to convert those requirements into technical aspects either OOB or with customization and deliver a quality project and involved in all phases of SDLC following agile approach. Decide timeline; prioritization of tasks, managing multiple projects, making decisions and guiding colleagues.
Office 365/ cloud Technologies: Office365, Azure active directory, SharePoint, Exchange, MS Azure, MS Flow, Powerapps, AD, ADFS, Teams.
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, WCF, LINQ, HTML, XML, Web Services, CSS, AJAX, XLST
Languages: C, C++, C#, Java
Front End Tools: Visual Studio .NET
Scripting Languages: Java Script, VBScript, PowerShell
Third Part Tools: Nintex WF and forms, AvePoint, DocAve, Metalogix, KWizCom, Bamboo
Databases: SQL Server 2005/ 2008 R 2/ 2012/ 2016/ 2017
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/ 2019
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Sr. O365 SharePoint Architect
- Playing senior architect role for all infrastructure and collaboration tools related services, Office 365, SharePoint admin and developer, Exchange admin and building many power BI charts and graphs, writing custom program in C#.
- Developing solutions with comparison of many collaboration product like O365. Slack, G Suite, Okta, workplace, and show to senior management and end users which could be best fit for current business need and organization policy.
- Storage virtualization, cloud computing, virtual machines, data center maintenance, cloud drives.
- Designing highly distributed software systems. Architecting, developing and supporting many production environments, multi-tenant cloud infrastructure.
- Doing infrastructure automation with PS and Python scripting, deploying databases SQL, security and compliance, networking, and cloud-based delivery models.
- Securing exchange with creation of many email transport rules, SPF,DKIM,DMARC to secure mailboxes with spoofing and spam emails, generation many trace reports to identify potential threats.
Senior MS Office 365 Architect
- Migration of very large on premises MS architecture farms live into Hybrid/ Office 365, in 3 environments Dev, UAT and Prod that includes various technologies that is windows servers, ad, adfs, sql servers, exchange servers, SharePoint servers.
- Migration includes many OOB, custom code, farms to O365.
- Working with many different teams to take requirements regarding current MS Farms as Freddie Mac has many OOB and custom project implemented and designing SDLC to migrate them into Office 365 hybrid.
- Used many new features of O365 in many projects like user interface (drag and drop, on-hover and touch), SkyDrive pro (sync and share documents), (social quickly, easy access to Groups and Feeds), guest links, public web sites, e-Discovery, site mailboxes, enterprise search, cloud app model, power shell for SPO, Team sites, PowerApps, Microsoft Delve, Power BI enables charts, dashboards, KPIs.
- Developed external collaboration project in Freddie Mac to communicate with different financial banks including BOA and many others in O365, Nintex and Dynamic CRM.
- Configured and developed SharePoint and Provider hosted apps in SP2013 with many projects.
- Developed many BCS, .NET code to fetch data from external sources and communicate with SP. Used power BI and business intelligence to deal with business data.
- Migrated intranet portal from SharePoint on premises to O365 using customization.
- Migrated whole SP2010 Production Farm into SharePoint 2013 farm including OOB, custom functionalities and workflows.
- Working with business users, End Users and operations team to understand the business requirement and deliver best practices quality solution in Office 365.
- Developed many OOB workflows, Nintex and custom .NET workflows. Migration of existing workflows and InfoPath forms into Nintex WF and forms.
- Using various third party tools to support daily Share Point operations like AvePoint for migration and governance, Nintex workflow and Forms for developing workflow and replace InfoPath forms, ACM for SharePoint folder monitoring for EUC project, supporting RBS, Kwizcom for datasheet views for lists, DocAve for daily admin related job and migration to higher environment and O365.
- Designed Development, Acceptance and Production environment server topology data volume around 21 million of documents for growth of 10 years in mind.
- Developed Power Shell script for installation and configuration of Share Point 2013 hybrid SP Online, no manual intervention for installation and creation and configuration of any service application. Reading all input from XML file like server names, service accounts, service application names, web application names, etc.
- Configured workflow manager for SP2013 workflow development. Developed Share Point 2013 declarative workflows in Visual Studio 2012/ 2013 and with SharePoint Designer. Also, developed custom web service in C# to communicate with SharePoint 2013 workflows.
- We have designed and developed www.nestle.com that is also got top 10 share point implementation in world award. Nestlé’s objectives are to be recognized as the world leader in Nutrition, Health and Wellness, trusted by all its stakeholders, and to be the reference for financial performance in its industry. This project contains the content management system, User Controls, Web Parts, Document Management System, and MOSS Search. www.nestle.com is internet facing site with very heavy user load and content management system.
- Requirement gathering, development, deployment and maintenance of entire application.