- Having 7+ years of experience in IT Industry and more than 3+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment and Maintaining of BPM and BRE applications using the PEGA Rules Process Commander (PRPC 6.x/7.x) tool.
- Knowledge in Design, Development, and Migration within PRPC (Pega Rules Process Commander) and have exposure to the versions from PRPC 7.1 to PRPC 7.3.
- Good knowledge about organizational hierarchy and hence involved in requirement gathering along with business analysts to better understand end user requirements and various scenarios.
- Expertise in developing and managing Workflows, Class structures design, developing User Interface (UI), creating various Flow actions, Activities, Decision maps and Decision rules.
- Excellent understanding of various types of Rules like Product rules, Integration rules and Ruleset management, and associated tools such as export & import tools.
- Excellent knowledge on using debugging and performance tools like Clipboard, Tracer, Performance Analyzer (PAL) and System Management Application (SMA).
- Understanding of Object Oriented Principles and Web application architecture.
- Extensive understanding and knowledge of Pega Rules Process Commander.
- Proficient in creating Access Groups, Operators, Rule sets, Rule set versions, Work baskets, Work parties required to develop the application.
- Configured and managed Flows, Harnesses, Assignments, Data properties.
- Designed and implemented Declarative Rules, Validation Rules.
- Used Connectors and Services to integrate PRPC with External Systems.
- Exposure on using Correspondence and reporting features in PRPC.
- Hands on experience in building application using Pega frameworks like Customer Process Manager CPM, Pega Survey and Pega HealthCare Industry Foundation FW.
- Experience in developing User Interfaces and Screen Layouts .
- Designed and implemented Decision Rules, Declarative Rules, Validation Rules to implement Business rules and to take decisions and route the workflow
- Familiar with the process knowledge of agile, scrum methodology and CA Agile Central tool for project management practices to collaboratively plan and prioritize work.
- Highly motivated team player with ability to work in all environments to meet target lines.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player as well as independently.
- Actively participated in Requirement Analysis Code implementation and maintenance.
- Strong ability to plan, prioritizes, and manages complex and new projects under aggressive deadlines .
Confidential, New Jersey
- Responsible for gathering, analyzing, and documenting business requirements, writing use cases (UML), functional and non - functional specifications based on information gathering sessions with business unit stakeholders and technical team members.
- Worked with the various business teams to gather business requirements, designed prototype of the system and presented to the business users/managers.
- Followed the UML methodology to Create UML Diagrams including Use Cases Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Collaboration Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams (DFD's) and MS Visio and thus defining the Business Process Model and Data Process Model.
- Created High Level Class structure, Workflows and Rule sets in PEGA PRPC.
- Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key PRPC Functionality (Worklist, Workbasket,
- Get Next Work, Access Group, Work Group, Portal).
- Designed and developed high level class structure in PRPC like class groups, work classes based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Created agents which will run in the background to generate daily, weekly and monthly reports. Monitored all the alert logs and Pega Rules logs in the Production to identify any critical issues which may cause Performance Issues.
- Used Tracer, Clipboard, Performance Tool, System Management application, and the log files for debugging and monitoring application in UAT/DEV environments.
- Analyzed complex end user needs using Pega NextGen Application to determine optimal means to determine those needs.
- Determined specific business application software requirements to address complex business needs.
- Identified project plans and coordinated efforts and resources involving those outside the unit. Worked with Developers and programmers to ensure requirements will be incorporated into the system
- Used SQL to query data for our members and users.
- Vast knowledge of Provider, member, Authorization appeals and Grievances processes.
- Responsible for served as the liaison between the Health Plan quality and Operations, business and IT in gathering business requirements and translating needs into Pega Nextgen Software application
- Applied systems analysis and considered business implications of software technology to current and future business environments.
- Used technical knowledge of most phases of systems to IT developers and agile teams and created user stories using Jira.
- Created BRDs and Use cases templates and configured templates in the system.
- Performed UAT and followed up with the users on technical teams to make sure the system is doing what it is supposed to do.
- Defined test data and based on requirements, design and software specifications.
- Developed project plans and identified resources including those outside business Unit integrated execution systems like production control and purchasing to provide closed loop of information
- Acted as point of contact for ERP implementation projects.
- Analyzed business requirements and suggested a consulting strategy to fulfill these requirements so that clients could better integrate their processes related with finance, logistics and human resources.
Environment: Pega 7.1, Apache Tomcat, JIRA, SQL Server 2008.
- Implemented Agents to run the extract rules in defined intervals of time to automate the report generation.
- Worked on Report Editor, Report Viewer and Report Browser to customize the reports.
- Built Data Dictionary for more than 600 Data elements of Prior Authorization System (PAS) application.
- Worked on customizing Prior Authorization System (PAS) flow.
- Used Clipboard and Tracer for carrying out troubleshooting of issues and to build Data Dictionary.
- Worked with the developers in Pega Systems to implement the hot fix for desired functionalities on BIX.
- Worked closely with the onshore team throughout the project.
- Worked closely with Business Analyst and QA to resolve issues.
- Analyzed both Use case specifications and business flow diagrams of the application and effectively designed the rules in context to them.
- Performed skimming of the rulesets.
- Worked extensively in system analysis, architectural design, build development, execution, and testing and deployment phases of Software development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Changing the necessary settings for the first time, through working on built-on application rulesets.
- Unit testing all functionality in an application.
- Data Transform for List Views are regenerated for the new PRPC.
- Few Layouts were regenerated using out of box functionalities in Pega.
- Involved in working on standardized interfaces and data models implementing SOA methodology for various systems.
- Involved in testing and troubleshooting the issues of application using PRPC tools like Rules Inspector, Clipboard.
- Involved in Direct capture of Objects (DCO) sessions.
- Checking the Log file errors in a routine procedure during the unit testing.
- Prepare project status report and management review reports and participate in project review, quality review and audit with the various stakeholders.
Environment: Pega 6.3, Pega Rules Process commander 6.2 Apache Tomcat, CPM Framework, Oracle 11g, MS-Visio 2008, JIRA, SQL Server 2012 ALM, Windows 7.
- Participated in all phases of the Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC). Involved in the design and development of test plan from business and Functional requirements which includes test objectives, test strategies, test environments etc.
- Performed System, Integration, Smoke, Sanity, Functional, End to End and monitored the behavior of the applications during different phases of testing using testing methodologies.
- Involved in peer review with team to review test cases/test scripts.
- Coordinated the testing effort towards End-to- End testing to verify the proper functioning
- Provided test summary documentation and analyzed test results, identifying trends and/or root causes of problems.
- Participated in defect triage meetings to resolve the defects.
- Used Hybrid Framework of Selenium to get data from Excel using Apache POI.
- Regression testing was performed after each build release of the application and updated the Scripts by executing the Regression suites built using Selenium.
- Created Selenium Test Scripts for automation using Selenium Web Driver and Java.
- Worked on Selenium Grid for automation script in Java for cross platform testing.
- Performed back end testing by writing and executing SQL queries to validate that data is being populated in appropriate tables and manually verify the correctness of the data with front-end values.
- Interacted with users by conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure that the total functionality of the application was met by complying with all the business requirements.
Environment: Java, Selenium IDE/Web Driver/GRID, TEST NG, HTML, Java Script, Agile Methodology, Quality Center, SQL, Oracle.