- 6 years of ample experience in Salesforce.com CRM and Force.com platform with 9+ years of overall professional IT experience.
- Experience with Sales Cloud (Lead management, Sales Management, Order Management, Billing)
- Experience with Service Cloud (Case Management, Case Feed)
- Good Experience in Salesforce Lightning, creating Lightning Apps, Components.
- Worked on Process Builders , Cloud Flow Designer , creating Lightning Components and Component Controllers.
- Proficient in Lightning Experience and Component Building .
- Skilled in Development , Administration& Configuration, Implementation and Support of Salesforce CRM based on Apex language and leveraging Force.com Platform - -world’s first commercial Software as a Service (SAAS) application running in Cloud Computing Environment.
- Efficient in writing Standard and Custom controllers for Visualforce pages in development as required by business requirements
- Proficient in creating Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers, packages for various functional needs in the application.
- Hands on Experience in Creating the Custom Objects , Fields , Formula Fields , Relationship Fields ( Look-up and Master - Detail ) and Roll-up Summary Fields.
- Experience in Data Migration by using salesforce in house tools like Data Import Wizard and Apex Data Loader .
- Adept in using declarative features like Validation rules, Workflows, Approval Process, Dynamic Approval Process, Sharing Rules automation for satisfying complex business process automations.
- Competent in creating various Reports ( Summary Reports, Matric Reports and Dashboards in Lightning.
- Hands on Experience in Creating the Text only , HTML , Custom Templates and Visualforce Email Templates .
- Experience in creating the Custom Buttons, Global and Object Specific Actions, buttons and links.
- Working experience with development tools like Force.com IDE , and Force.com Explorer .
- Extensive experience using Salesforce.com Administration and Creating Roles, Profiles, Permission Sets,Public Groups, Page Layouts, Record Types, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflows.
- Proficient knowledge of Governor limits . Experience in optimization of existing code in accordance to the governor limits.
- Hands on experience in Email Handlers like Inbound Email and Outbound Email Handlers.
- Hands on experience in like HTTP Protocol ( REST) and SOAP Web Services.
- Experience in working beyond the Governor Limits by Using Batch Apex and Schedule Apex .
- Strong ability to write complex SOQL, Dynamic SOQL, SOSL queries across multiple objects within the SFDC database.
- Experience in writing the Annotations , Assertions and Apex Test Classes .
- Experience in Deployment Process by using the Change Set and Eclipse IDE .
- A good team player and hard worker with strong work ethic, fast learner, a positive attitude and ability to make the best use of individual resources. Committed to excellence, and a prudent developer with strong problem-solving, analytical skills and communication skills.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce Pages / Components, S Controls, Apex Web Services, AJAX, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Case Management Automation, Custom Objects, Apex Data Loader
Force.com: Apex Custom Controllers, Apex triggers, Visualforce Pages, Eclipse 3.4, Force.com IDE, Apex Data Loader, SOQL, SOSL, Sandbox testing
Tools: /Utilities: Marketo, Apttus, MuleSoft, Eclipse.
Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access
Software: MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, MS Excel, MS-Project 2000
Reporting Services: Excel, SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, Business Objects
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/vista/7.
Salesforce Developer/Tech Lead
- Collaborated with other software developers, business analysts, testers, product owners to plan, design, develop, test and maintain business solutions built on Salesforce technology.
- Determined the Technical objectives of project to set appropriate expectations and successfully achieved them.
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting and resolving issues detected during various stages of development and testing.
- Engage myself in maximizing the effectiveness of the team and take actions to increase the performance and effectiveness of the team.
- Analyzed and resolved Technical and Application problems .
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience
- Configured Visualforce Pages for Lightning Experience.
- Implemented Sales Cloud with lead management, Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities.
- Created Lightning Apps using Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component framework
- Created multiple Lightning Components using SLDS that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Retrieved data and its functionality from Third-Party API’s and displayed within the lightning components using APEX Controller to make a call for external requests to retrieve data from various API’s and displayed them on to the component
- Enabled Aura Framework , by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Followed best practices for Lightning Components and Apex.
- Tested apps by appending multiple components to a Lightning Application thereby deployed Applications from Sandbox to Production.
- Used SOQL and SOSL statements within Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Maintenance of installed Managed Packages in Lightning using Apex.
- Experienced in using Data Migration tool called Data Loader .
- Worked on Lightning Process builder and Flows .
- Worked on creating global and object specific action, buttons and links
- Worked on Integrating Salesforce with Vertex and WorkPro systems using SOAP and REST API's.
- Developed integration between salesforce and DocuSign for signing ceremony, viewing signed documents and update salesforce data based on user actions.
- Implemented Single Sign On using Microsoft Azure Directory .
- Adept in FarWarning service.
- Worked on creating and sharing Extensive Reports, Dashboards and Report types.
- Implemented Security/Sharing Rules , Configure Permission sets , Field Level Security , Record Level Security, Profiles, Roles at different Hierarchical Levels of the organization.
- Created Schedulable apex classes depending upon business requirements.
- Setup and customization of various CRM features like Campaign management, lead assignment rules, product & price book management.
- Involved in daily standup meetings, Scrum. This resulted to bring good solution to the business requirement.
Environment: Lightning platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Service cloud, Apex Data Loader, Reports, Workflow & Approvals, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE.
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
- Used Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services API .
- Experience in creating objects, fields, validation rules and formulas in lightning.
- Created lightning flow using process builder and cloud flow designer .
- Created and edited lightning components created controllers to handle user actions.
- Defined Attributes and created basic expressions in Lightning Component.
- Created Visualforce pages to provide customer status to sales team and executive team based on different geographical location filters.
- Developed custom inbound workflows using Apex email handler interface to create opportunities and leads via inbound email.
- Created Profiles and Roles based on Organizational role hierarchy, implemented Record-Level and Field-level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Created various Reports (Summary Reports, Matrix reports, Pie Charts, Dashboards and Graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Created Workflow Rules to AutomateTasks , Email Alerts , Field Updates , time-dependent actions and Outbound API Messages.
- Supported the Data Migration activities for migrating the data from various business centers and business center users with the support of Salesforce.com.
- Performed Data Analysis and migrated data from SQL Server database to Force.com platform using Data Loader.
- Worked on REST API to make Web Service Calls.
- Customized the Dashboards to track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Service cloud, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Reports, Workflow & Approvals, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE.
Confidential, Hoboken, NJ .
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers, Packages for various functional needs in the application.
- Extensively involved in Requirement Analysis and Preparation of detailed System Requirement specification.
- Preparation of design documents of various silhouette application based on gathered requirement.
- Involved in coding for modules for all the Sub-Application of the CRM application which involves extending existing SFDC components using Apex, Visual Force and other utilities.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Forecast, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Implemented Web-to-Lead to track and solve leads from the website.
- Created different Workflow Rules and Approvals for various campaign processes.
- Designed, and developed the Custom Objects, Validation Rules, Page Layouts, Custom Tabs, Components, Visualforce Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Extensively worked on consolidating Triggers,Workflow Rule , Apex Classes into Process Builder.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and developed the Apex classes using other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com IDE.
- Developed and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual force for the clients and customers.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules, custom formulas, reports and dashboards.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandboxes (Developer sandbox, Configuration only, Full sandbox)
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Interacted with various business users groups gather the requirements for Salesforce Implementation and documented the requirements.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and using other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com, and Web Services.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Developed Visualforce Pages to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes to provide functionality to the Visualforce Pages.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Developed Apex classes , Controller classes and Apex Triggers on Force.com platform to customize application according to functional needs.
- Worked on supporting tickets in the following areas: Roles, Profiles, Access Settings, Workflow Rules, Validations, creation and modification of fields and page layouts, upload of data.
- Responsible for creating marketing campaign and monitoring their run and generate reports.
- Worked on making minor enhancements to SFDC application required by business users from time to time.
- Imported excel based customer information records in to Accounts, Contacts and Cases using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Created various Reports and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the organization’s need.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA .
Salesforce Administrator /Business System Analyst
- Developed, gathered and documented the business needs of clients and stakeholders.
- Organized and validated the requirements and ensures that all are traceable and measurable.
- Designed and maintained user Roles , Security , Profiles , Workflows , Approval Processes , and Validation Rules .
- Designed customizations and configurations of SFDC Objects , Page Layouts , Workflows , Document Templates , Data Fields , Reports and Dashboards according to the business need.
- Imported excel based customer information records in to Accounts , Contacts and Cases using Data Loader and Import Wizard .
- Designed escalation rules, automatic case generation and their escalation to call center representative, and generated email alerts for quick issue resolution.
- Developed, documented, and executed test plans to assess the integrity and accuracy of business processes, module functionality setups and modifications, enhancements, customizations, and patches.
- Assisted the PM in capturing and reporting project measures to the appropriate stakeholders.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Business System Analyst/ QA Engineer
- Gathered business, system, and functional requirements by conducting detailed interviews with business users, stakeholders, and Subject Matter Experts (SME's)
- Implemented the entire Rational Unified Process (RUP) methodology of application development with its various workflows and activities.
- Identified and developed Use Cases from the business and systems requirements. Documented high level and detailed Use Cases to include all the functionalities of the new system.
- Served as liaison between the functional and technical team.
- Gathered the functional and business requirements by conducting JAD sessions.
- Followed the UML methodology to Create UML Diagrams including Use Cases Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams (DFDs), ER Diagrams using Rational Rose and MS Visio.
- Facilitated meetings with developers, system analyst and testers to collaborate resource allocation and project completion using MS Project.
- Designed and implemented basic SQL queries.
- Supervised the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to test the usability of the application.
- Maintained weekly status reports using MS Project.
QA Test Engineer
- Performed Manual and Automated testing.
- Involved in developing manual Test scripts.
- Analyzed the errors and Network issues reported by team.
- Logged defects in Test Director.
- Studied high level design documents and flow charts and interacted with business analysts and functional managers to clarify issues upon business requirements.
- Performed Testing Reports developed for entering the customers.
- Documented test execution results, test reports, and gathered and evaluated test metrics for reporting.
- Performed Load and Stress Testing using Load Runner
- Created performance testing requirements by scaling down the transaction volume for the certification environment based on the production expected usage trends.
- Executed Stress test by creating Virtual users using Controller.
- Monitored/analyzed server performance at various virtual user loads.
- Developed Performance test plan.
- Gathered Performance testing requirements.
- Interacted with developers and other teams for Data requirements for testing.