- 10 years of IT experience in Salesforce.com CRM platform, functioning as a Salesforce Developer, and Administrator Extensive expertise on SFDC implementations using Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Extensive IT experience with expertise in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementing CRM applications.
- Expertise in solving Business, technology and strategy challenges for system integration projects.
- Experience in administration, configuration and Deployment of Salesforce CRM applications.
- Sound knowledge on Apex Language leveraging Force.com Platform.
- Expertise in Visual Force Pages development, Apex Controllers development, Apex Schedulers development, Batch Apex development, Ajax Toolkit implementation, Test Methods development, Triggers development, SFDC complex reporting using Google Visualization / Apex Charts.
- Good understanding of Salesforce architecture with classic and Lightning user interface and experience with sales cloud, service cloud, marketing cloud, and community cloud.
- Expertise in building Visualforce Pages/Controllers, Triggers, Custom Reports and dashboards.
- Implemented Security and sharing rules at object, field and record level.
- Implemented custom Outbound Messages, to overcome the issues in the Out of the Box functionality.
- Experience in Standard Web service API integrations using Enterprise WSDL / Partner WSDL, Apex Web service development, Callouts implementation, Outbound Messaging implementation, REST API.
- Expertise in Deployment of Components by Created Packages for migrating Customizations / Configurations, Migrated Customizations / Configurations across orgs using Eclipse IDE, Created Change sets for migrating Customizations / Configurations to production environment.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications and Legacy Systems.
- Extensive experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and quality management process.
- Working experience with development tools like Force.com IDE, Force.com Explorer and Data Loader.
- Proficient in analyzing business requirements into Functional and technical design documents.
- Implemented SDLC for application development based on Agile methodologies.
- A strategic thinker with demonstrated abilities to perform independently.
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Interacted with different customers across geographies.
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
Sr Salesforce Developer
- Follow AgiIe method interacted with different business teams and end users for gathering information and requirements for implementing Salesforce and documentation.
- Involved in day - day stand-up meetings and worked closely with other developers team.
- Design and document technical requirement.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, validation rules, formula fields.
- Developed Apex Classes, Triggers and Controller classes for various functional needs.
- Developed batch able Apex codes and Apex scheduler code.
- Played active role in developing test classes and coordinating team in developing test classes effectively.
- Advanced Features in Salesforce using Lightning Process Builder.
- Experience in creating Lightning Components and used Lightning Design System to convert existing Visualforce pages to Lightning components.
- Implemented Custom Business logic using declaratives like Workflow Rules, Approval Process, Process Builder, Validation Rules and Formula Fields.
- Worked on various types of leads implemented on lead console by implementing additional functionality to existing functionality.
- Enabled Aura Framework and added Aura Attributes/Handlers for Events / Logic & Interactions.
Confidential, San Fransisco, CA
Lead Salesforce Developer
- Managing the Offshore team subsequently onsite Interaction.
- Design Custom objects and developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Trigger for various functional nededs.
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Developed Visualforce pages using Salesforce Lightening Design Systems.
- Worked on workflows, Vadidation rules and Approval process.
- Created the users and assigned Profiles based on role hierarchy.
- Created various profiles and configured permissions based on organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Created Page layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields .
- Maintenance of installed Managed Packages in Lightning using Apex. Experienced in using Data Migration tool called Data Loader.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Analyze client business reuirements and priorties.
- Played a moajor role in developing integrations with external partners and other internal development teams.
- Worked on synchronize information such as leads, contact, campaigns, and activities with salesforce CRM, Eloqua offers a native out of the box integration.
- Worked on Eloqua, expertise integration and implementation with Salesforce. Building campaigns, lead scoring criteria and loading leads in to the campaigns.
- Developed Apex class and Visualforce pages for functional needs.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governors and Limits.
- Presenting business stakeholders with periodic demos to showcase the functionalities being built with in SFDC.
- Unit testing all the changes incorporated and aslo making sure that no other existing functionality gets impacted due to the changes.
- Oversee current Service Cloud and Sales Cloud environments while assisting with the vision and standards for new Salesforce.com solutions.
- Code migration between one sanbox to another using Eclipse Force.cm IDE and change sets.
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
Sr Salesforce Developer
- Worked on force.com, developer toolkit including visual force pages, apex classes, apex controllers and apex triggers to develop custom business logic.
- Played a vital role in developing wizard for creation of Accounts, Opportunities and other custom objects.
- Utilized Lightning Connect to get real-time data from external system by using external objects in. Applied CSS for styling few pages.
- Created custom objects, fields, custom settings as per the requirements of the organization.
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Workflow rules, Auto-Response rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Enforced security by implementing object and field level security, sharing rules, permission sets, organization wide defaults and roles.
- Performed code migration between the sand boxes and production platforms via Eclipse Force.com IDE plug-in and change sets.
- Deployment different sandbox org using Jenkins
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Effectively interacted with the Business Users to understand the Business Flow and Organization Structure of the Firm.
- Involved in day-to-day standup meetings, and worked closely with other developers.
- Developed Visual force Components and Visual Force Pages and Controllers.
- Developed Apex Classes and Apex Triggers on Force.com platform to customize application according to the functional needs.
- Worked on customer portals and communities administration.
- Implemented validations using apex for ensuring data cleanliness.
- Project involved completely emphasizing services on Service Cloud Platform, Relative Experience on Case Management, Service Console, Knowledge Base Articles, Entitlements, Tabs, and Flows.
- Created Custom Objects, Custom fields, Tabs, and applied necessary Validation rules.
- Implemented record types wherever necessary.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created New Reports, New Dash Boards, and worked on Data Loader by uploading about close to a million records and experienced in cleansing and De-duplicating bulk loads
- Used Data Loader for Data Management in force.com platform
- Worked on various sales force objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Products and Reports.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
Environment: Service Cloud platform, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
Confidential, Winston-Salem, NC
- Developed Controllers and extensions for Visualforce pages.
- Implemented AJAX functions in Visualforce pages to meet business requirements for internal force.com site users.
- Implemented platform security using Organization security, Network-based security and Session security.
- Involved in data cleansing and data migration using Data Loader.
- Generated Reports and Dashboards for Data Analytics team and created several custom reports to study the cross-object influences.
- Designed and implemented Automation process for custom objects using Workflow rules, Assignment rules, Escalation rules and Approval Processes.
- Created custom objects and fields, customized standard objects and created relationships fields as per business requirements.
- Created Custom Controllers to make external web service callouts, validate and insert data.
- Created Custom Visualforce components and attributes to override the look and feel of standard Visualforce components.
- Implemented Trigger handlers for better performance and execution on objects.
- Developed triggers and Apex classes by implementing best practices.
- Implemented Visualforce pages with public-facing websites by using Force.com Sites.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com objects. used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API.
- Implemented Classes, Interfaces, Keywords and Annotations.
- Integrated Apex with External services by making callouts that used SOAP and WSDL.
- Customized different page layouts and assigned them for different profile users.
- Proficiency in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Tasks and actions.
- Participated in requirements gathering and creating functional requirements.
Environment: Force.com IDE, web service API, Force.com Mitigation, SOAP, WSDL, Debug Logs, Trigger Handlers, AJAX, Platform security, Assignment rules, Escalation rules, Standard objects, Page layouts, Workflows, Apex classes.
Salesforce Administrator/ Developer
- Involved in User Management - Creating users, Roles, Profiles
- Involved in SFDC application support for end users
- Deployed Sales Force CRM to users on a global basis.
- As SFDC administrator interacted with various business areas to gather requirements and develop data model to suit complex business needs.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Cases, Activities, Dashboards and Reports
- Created new custom objects, assigned fields, designed page layouts, custom tabs, components, visual force pages, custom reports
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application
- Created Sharing rules, Assignment Rules and Escalation Rules for Cases
- Implemented data security features with secure hardware tokens to create a failsafe login authentication process
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Consultant/ Developer and Administrator in the organization
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing
Environment: force.com platform, Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Apex Data Loader, Force.com API, Informatica On Demand, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, Java, Web Services, WSDL, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Oracle 10g.
- Development of product which allows two-way communications, interaction and transactions between any application and any mobile device like WAP, palm, SMS, Voice Phones in real time.
- This platform offered an open architecture for fast integration and a highly scalable carrier-class solution with guaranteed two-way delivery of data, voice and video. TIBCO/RV is used as messaging bus.
- Actively participated in design and developed multi-threaded server based on J2EE architecture. I worked on Alert Processor and Scheduler components. Designed and developed an application to monitor alerts and messages generated using TIBCO/Hawk.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSF, JSP, MySQL, XML, Web services, Hibernate, Web sphere 6.1, Eclipse, JUnit