- 8+ years of hands on experience in software development with 6 years of experience on force.com platform as an administrator and a developer and Two plus years of experience on java that includes Design, Development, Testing and around one year of experience on salesforce Lightning to create lightning components and maintain the web sites.
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirement gathering, analysis & architectural design using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Good knowledge and experience in Sales cloud, Service cloud, Marketing cloud and Analytics cloud.
- Good understanding of salesforce architecture with classic and lightning user interface and experience with sales cloud, service cloud, marketing cloud, and community cloud.
- Configured and Maintain User Profiles, Sharing Rules, Role Hierarchy, Security, Password Policies, Object Level Security and Record Level Security .
- Experience in working with Salesforce.com sandbox Integration and production environments.
- Proficiency in building data model by creating apps, objects, tabs, fields with various field types.
- Having good knowledge on sharing rules, Org wide settings, object level security, field level security, record level security and user access privileges.
- Good at administrative tasks such as setting up audit trail, field history tracking, creating email templates and list views .
- Experience working on Web - to-Case, Email-to-Case, Web-to-Lead functionalities.
- Automated business process by creating workflow rules, configuring immediate and time dependent workflow rule actions, configuring approval process, assignment rules for Leads and Cases .
- Used Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS) for developing Lightning Components, Actions, Event and Server-Side Controller.
- Created Apex methods for the lightning controller and helper methods to perform DML operations on the case records.
- Worked on building and embed Lightning Components in Visual force Page by using new Lightning Out feature by event-driven programming.
- Was involved in building Lightning Component using the aura framework.
- Good experience in developing salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
- Worked on Communities like Partner portal and Customer portal .
- Worked on Data migration and updates through the tool App Exchange Data Loader in Salesforce .com .
- Experience in creating and maintaining various profiles and feeds on SFDC Chatter Plus .
- Technical Knowledge about Salesforce lightning schema builder, process builder, app builder, components and lightning connect .
- Experience in modifying Visual force pages to be supported in Lightning Experience and good understanding of lightning mode and its features.
- Experience in Salesforce lightning features like activities, contextual Hovers, Opportunity board, Customizable dashboard .
- Expertise in Web technologies using Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Java Beans, and Client Server Architecture .
- Experience working on SOQL & SOSL queries with consideration to Governor Limits .
- Having good Knowledge on Ant scripts .
- Experience working with integration features such as REST and SOAP APIs .
- Good knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile, Waterfall and Scrum Methodologies .
- Strong organizational, verbal, written communicational, interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills and capable of new technologies and successfully apply them in the projects and operations.
CRM tools: Force.com, sales cloud, service cloud, Marketing cloud
Salesforce.com Development: Apex language, Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Controllers & Extensions, Apex REST & SOAP web services, SOQL, SOSL, Visual force (Pages, Components & Controllers)
Salesforce.com Administration: Reports & Dashboards, Validation rules, users, roles, profiles, deployment (change sets), workflow rules, approval process, sandbox refreshments, apex data loader, import wizard, packages, custom apps, custom labels, sharing settings, communication templates
Tools: /Utilities: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production)
Languages: Apex, Ajax, Java, JSP, XML, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
Databases: Force.com DB, Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/ 2008
Confidential, San Carlos
Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual Force Pages, Apex classes to suit to the needs of the application.
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Worked on Salesforce Lightning Components for building customized components replacing the existing ones.
- Customized tabs for among different business user’s groups and business centers.
- Also embed Lightning Components in Visual force page by using new Lightning Out feature by event-driven programming.
- Experience in modifying Visual force pages to be supported in Lightning and good experience and good understanding of Lightning mode and its features.
- Integrated the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from internal systems using Scribe Insight.
- Create various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Triggered interface events by user interactions, which includes Lightning Component framework and also involved in building Lightning Components using the aura framework .
- Expertise in aura framework Lightning Components and Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS).
- Created Aura based Components, Attributes, and Controllers which can be compatible to access through Lightning App builder .
- Designed and developed workflow rules, validation rules, and customizations within Salesforce.com
- Implemented Apex Classes & Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows implemented in the system.
- Implemented S-controls to manage sales plan call sheets within Sales force, capturing prep data and call activity.
- Implemented Classes, Interfaces, Keywords and Annotations.
- Built communities to gain deeper relationships with customers and enabled customers to find more information and assist each other online.
- Worked with Apex Scheduler to invoke Apex classes at regular intervals.
- Used to find answers to their questions with a searchable option, and work together to answer one questions and solve problems, dramatically reduce service cases to increase customer satisfaction
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access Objects and Field describe information, execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.
- Extended standard Force.com functionality using Visual force , Apex , AJAX , jQuery and Web services like SOAP & REST .
- Add methods that can be called from Visual force pages to Controller Extensions.
- Created Visual force pages which identified a region to be updated to enforce partial page refreshes and display the status of Ajax requests to display different values depending on whether it is in progress or completed.
- Used Visual force in development mode to change the behavior and appearance of Visual force components.
- Used Pick lists, Dependent Pick lists, and Record Types to enforce data quality.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Configure salesforce and marketing cloud integration user along with configuration in salesforce.com using marketing cloud exact target.
- Worked with Data Loader for data migration and performed Insert , Update , Import and Export operations.
- Built package. xml and deployed components to sandbox and production instances using Force.com migration tool , Workbench and Change Sets.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Used Batch Apex to automatically reassign thousands of Account records depending on the requirements.
- Participated in the identification and evaluation of third party applications from AppExchange to support a multi-year implementation roadmap
- Salesforce.com configuration and design of service cloud, sales cloud , marketing cloud and force.com solutions, with an emphasis on service cloud solutions.
- Experienced in using Exact Target API for marketing cloud .
- Worked on cases, solutions, live customer feeds
- Worked on the Service Cloud especially on Email to Case, Case Management, Knowledge Articles, Queues, Escalation rules, Case teams, Service Console etc.,
- Support Patient Services - Call Center Application developed on Salesforce Service Cloud .
- Worked on various AppExchange products according to the needs of organization.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Developed business logic in Apex programming using Eclipse IDE.
- Created Executive and other Dashboards using wave Analytics.
- Experience in data migration activities for migration of data from various business sources with the support of Salesforce.com .
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment and used Force.com components Deployment wizard for migrating data between Force.com IDE and Sandbox environment.
Environment: Eclipse IDE, Controllers, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, Workflows, Triggers, Smart sheets, Web Services API, Dupe Blocker, CRM Fusion, Force.com Explorer, Google docs, Gliffy tool (flow charts).
Sr Salesforce Developer
- Worked on both Administration and Development of the project.
- Created Triggers in Apex Classes.
- Worked with usage accomplices in moving Oracle Right Now bases benefit stage to Salesforce Sales cloud.
- Worked on benefit cloud usage utilizing Cases, and actualized Email-to-Case, Escalation and task rules.
- Worked on Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud.
- Created pinnacle REST web benefit classes for outer applications to get to Salesforce information from different items.
- Worked on designing groups to interior representatives, outer clients and created Visualforce pages with association CSS.
- Created benefit reassure and empowered for client with jabber and replies in the administration cloud.
- Created Case Queues which automatically assign cases to a specific user or group of users based on predefined criteria.
- Deployed salesforce parts from sandbox to creation utilizing Force.com Change Set and Eclipse.
- Implemented approaches for content governance , processes, version control and UI consistency within Einstein .
- Deployed salesforce components using meta-data API across various sandbox and production instances with Change Set.
- Implemented administrations to help Service cloud execution, which incorporates Order Status Query, Asset/item query, Claim status query, Up-Sell and Cross-offer related administrations.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with in Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using Force.com Explorer.
- Involved in uploading of data through Data Loader.
- Designed Webpages in the visual force.
- Established Securities at Application object and field levels.
- Designed different Webpages in Visualforce MVC for catching different client enquiries and made different User interface according to the prerequisites of Customers.
- Managed Users, Profiles, Roles, Permission sets, Groups and Queues in the association.
- Created Relationships, Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Page Layouts, Search Layouts, Record Types, Custom Buttons, Links, List Views, Dependent picklists.
- Involved in Service Console customization, Macros, Knowledge administration, Interaction Channel setup, Case Management, Live Agent design.
Confidential, New Jersey, NJ
- Developed Lightning components and Lightning apps to provide better and more interactive interfaces to end users, which help in sales enhancements.
- Worked on Apex classes, Visual force Pages, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Implemented SFDC Integration using REST/SOAP Web Service API'S for extracting the data from external systems.
- Migrated some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Worked on Salesforce1 Platform to build Mobile App by enabling Lightning Components for use in Salesforce1 mobile platform to make Lightning Application mobile.
- Built unique Lightning pages as per business needs with the Lightning Community Builder.
- Worked on Lightning Process builder flows , Connect API , Chatter and quick Action .
- Worked on Salesforce Wave analytics for optimizing the mobile access and data visualization .
- Created custom Report types and Dashboards so that users can generate reports and visualize data on dashboards.
- Used SOQL and SOSL for querying the objects. Created many Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates and was involved in doing the mail merge for different standard and custom objects.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects Account, Contact, Leads, Opportunity, Cases, Order standard objects.
- Good with Configure Price Quote (APTTUS-CPQ) Product and Pricing, also understand configuration settings as they relate to business requirements, also good with standard Quote/Proposal creation process.
- Integrating on premise Mainframe Case, CPQ and reporting systems with Salesforce REST APIs .
- Implemented Email to lead, Web to lead functionalities and Data Loader to bulk load leads data into salesforce.com from other databases and CSV files.
- Used Force.com IDE for development of Visual Force Pages, Apex classes, Triggers and debugging and analyzing logs.
- Performed Apex Callouts from salesforce to the same external system to get tracking information of an order.
- Deployed application from Sandbox to Production environments using Change Set, Eclipse and Force.com Migration tool.
Environment: salesforce.com, Apex, Visual force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Lightning (components and controllers), Communities, REST/SOAP API Web Services, Pages, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Ajax, jQuery, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Data Migration, SOQL, SOSL.
- Participated in team meetings effectively.
- Developed packages , procedures, functions , and triggers for the application.
- Created the Database and different objects in it. Wrote triggers and packages using PL/SQL . Creating users and granting them the roles.
- Created different Forms and Reports. Developed Test Plans and test cases for coding.
- Providing result sets to front end.
- Optimized the queries to improve the performance of the application.
- Performing the tests on the newly coded procedures and documenting the same.
- Performing the coding of PL/SQL objects using the coding standards.
- Understanding the requirements using functional documents and client specified documents.
- Interacting with the clients to understand the requirements and writing functional specifications.
- Writing technical documents using the functional specifications.
- Writing PL/SQL code using the technical and functional specifications.
- Preparation of design document. Studied the ER Diagrams and design of the database.
Environment: Oracle 10g, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, TOAD, SQL Developer.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
- Developed the application using Software Development lifecycle, followed the Agile Development Model.
- Built the application using Spring MVC and Hibernate framework.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets , Controllers , Model View Objects and View Resolver.
- Business logic was developed using spring framework. Used Spring AOP for handling transactions.
- Integrated Hibernate with Spring ORM for database mapping
- Integrated and implemented GitHub API's to configure and list the existing project repositories by using Restful web services.
- Used JSON based message transfer to retrieve the data related to the repositories from GitHub .
- Involved in performing unit testing using JUnit to test the web service calls.
- Developed and Deployed the Application on Eclipse IDE and Tomcat, JBoss Application and Web Servers.
- Involved in Writing service methods and SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact with the Oracle 10g.
- Installed and configured Eclipse and Maven for development.
- Involved in designing Use Cases, Class diagrams, Sequence and Collaboration diagrams utilizing Unified Modeling Tools (UML) such as Rational Rose
- Created unit test packages using JUnit.