- Looking for a challenging position to hone my skills and increase my knowledge.
- Learning Python 3.0, data science, and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Responsible for identifying business opportunities, qualifying leads, establishing contact, managing relationships with customers, teaming partners, and vendors; participating in proposal capture, assisting in writing proposals, performing quality review for proposals for enterprise level software and systems for a small business as an IBM Business Partner.
- Also responsible for implementing the government Confidential, customer requirements, and the company’s corporate security program.
- Interface with government agencies to ensure the safeguarding of intellectual, financial, or technical programs.
- Interpret, develop, disseminate and implement Confidential requirements and directives.
- Process clearance requests for employees and consultants up to SECRET level.
- Prepare for inspection by government agencies and conduct periodic internal audits and security reviews.
- Completed technical for the IBM tools and software for data analytics and system security
- Assisted potential customers with big data analytics tools
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER, Technical Support
- Responsible for assisting national and international customers with installation and operation of the company’s microchip design automation and simulation software tools.
- Worked in conjunction with business solution representatives in qualifying leads, follow up with potential customers to assist in closing a sale, and encouraging previous customers to continue subscriptions to company’s software tools.
- 78% of questions resolved in a one - week time period and resolved 93% of questions within a two-week time period or forwarded to appropriate technical team for resolution.